Today is looking like the longest day of my life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Today is looking like the longest day of my life

Holy crap!!What is the matter with you people?
    Are you telling me your just as hopelessly Bruins obsessed as I am?
    God help all of you.

BTW, absolutely surperb training on your 2 1/2 year old TryToBearIt. My son does bodybuilding poses in his Lucic shirt while growling 'I pity the fool who messes with me! I pity the fool!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Ive been driving around my Hometown of Peterborough Ontario with two car flags all day chirpin Canuck fans and high fiving the surprizing number of people cheering for Boston around here!!  There has been a guy travelling around my Hometown on a motor Bike with a Bobby Orr Jersey on!  We keep bumping into eachother honking!! I am so Pumped!
    My Dad and I will be getting together in a couple hours!  Beers Pump up Music and BBQ!  Than we watch Bruin Pump up videos before GAMETIME!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

I cant wait im having a huge Bruins party!!!!!!! Get the brews out boys!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Today is looking like the longest day of my life:
    10 hours until game time. 9 hours 59 minutes until game time. and they think they're going to get any work out of me today.  well, actually they are, but the day is still going by slow. 9 hours 58 minutes until game time.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I hope for you sake, BadHab, that the outcome is in the Bruin's favor.

They have looked the best throughout the playoffs and they have the momentum.  I really think this is the key game and hopefully they jump out on top early.  The bruins seem to play better when they have the lead and you don't want them to get any renewed confidence.

Good luck to your Bruins...............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

The wait is killing me.  The fact that today's top thread so far, was a trade Timmy thread has not helped.  I'm somewhat happy that they are making another change on D even considering how bad Ballard was last game.  I hope we can continue to pound all 6 guys on the forecheck. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Today is looking like the longest day of my life:
    This is why Montreal is superior to Boston. Here, every day feels like the longest of your life.
    Posted by habsno17

good one Max.... RFLMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

slow cooked ribs on the bbq.  beers in el-fridge-o.  probably gonna make a batch of wings as well. 
    bucket of beer, bucket of wings/ribs.  bruins game.  is there anything better????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Isn't it amazing how it can consume your life for a couple of weeks or months. Waiting is the hardest part - it is killing me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

slow cooked ribs on the bbq.  beers in el-fridge-o.  probably gonna make a batch of wings as well.  bucket of beer, bucket of wings/ribs.  bruins game.  is there anything better????
    Posted by shuperman

I think you just described heaven.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I cant wait im having a huge Bruins party!!!!!!! Get the brews out boys!!
    Posted by xxcodyfxx

Yeah man!  It's times like these I miss living in New England (in NC now).  It's tough in Carolina to get a good group of hockey fans together.  One of my buddies (a Canes fan) was watching game 4 with me at a bar.  I celebrated Peverley's goal by shouting "5 hole."  He asks me "what does that mean?"  (slap forehead and drink).  Should be a good one, y'all enjoy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I just flooded the kitchen floor, left the tap on, started reading threads about being distracted.  Nice. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

I just flooded the kitchen floor, left the tap on, started reading threads about being distracted.  Nice. 
    Posted by scooter244

At least you have running water.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

23 min until 4:59:59 PM ET...

... Got a sixer of Sam Reg and sixer of Leinies chillin out in my fridge... 

... wife is away visiting her mother...

... been listening to NHL Home Ice on Sirius all day...

... Like some other New England ex-pats I wish I was in Beantown tonight instead of chithole DC. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbosoxfaninny. Show bigbosoxfaninny's posts

Hot Dogs and hamburgers on the grill. Pregame cookout starts at 6pm. A couple of coolers full of cold ones on the deck. OK time to crack one open and let the count down begin. Go Bruins! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

In Response to Re: Today is looking like the longest day of my life : I've trained my 2 1/2 year old so that every time she hears the name Tim Thomas she shouts out: "SAVE BY THOMAS!" She also rhymes #4 with "Bobby Orr" right on cue. My wife is going to lose her eyes from having them roll so much. Go Bruins!!
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Whenever my son sees a "B" on anything he says, "Look dad, a B, just like the Bruins."  Then he yells, "GO B'S!!!!!!"  At the top of his lungs no matter WHERE we are. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

slow cooked ribs on the bbq.  beers in el-fridge-o.  probably gonna make a batch of wings as well.  bucket of beer, bucket of wings/ribs.  bruins game.  is there anything better????
    Posted by shuperman

UH Beer poured out the Stanley Cup being consumed by the Boston Bruins would do it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I am three weeks into a new job.  I have been a night owl my whole life, but am training on day shift for a few weeks before I can go back to my beloved evening shift.  I was so fired up after the game on Wednesday that I forgot to set the alarm clock.  Overslept by an hour and a half.  Not good to be late during the probationary period. 

I have been so excited after every playoff game that I have literally been losing sleep over this team.  Never have I been so happy to lose sleep with my clothes on.

The butterflies are beginning to set in.  Go Bruins!  Set the stage for a hometown Cup clincher.

Sections
Shortcuts