Today, May 27, is my Birthday and.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Today, May 27, is my Birthday and.....

....I sure would like a present from Boston tonight.

But hoping and wishing are treacherous....the more you want it, the deeper your disappointment if you don't get it.   Sports Depression-- it's a national syndrome. All the hockey cities and millions of fans suffer from Sports Dpression Syndrome except in one city, the cup winner.

Psychologists nationwide should offer Sports Depression counseling. 

As for tonight, I hope for that great gift, to win, but I try to not expect it.  Buddhism teaches that expecting, wishing, and desiring lead to suffering.  Rather let us view winning as grace, a gift, but not seethe gnash boil roil groan wring writhe stomp or pace unduly....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Today, May 27, is my Birthday and.....

"Happy Birthday" to you ClamMan !  May the Bruins win and you get lucky tonite.

I don't need a Psycholgist because I cheer for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. In 102 years, they have won the Grey Cup, twice. It's always "Next Year" country in Saskatchewan. So, it's easy to forgive and forget as a Bruin fan since about 1961. I really do hope the Bruins win tointe. I really really do. But if they don't, we will have to wait till the puck drops again in October and begin this ride again.  Go Bruins Go !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well, blow out your freakin' candles before the game starts, so you can register your 'wish'.

Happy Birthday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

It's my daughter's birthday and sr prom night. I just sent her off in a limo and when I could still see the tailights my phone rang. It was my buddy from work who just had someone back out of a ticket tonight and now I'm freaking going!!@!!!!!

There's  no way they can lose with all that good mojo floating around

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Way to go Sam !!   Give er a big cheer from the Stuke to our Bruins !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Happy B'Day fellow Geminian, mine should be day before game 6 cup finals.

Blow for a wish, not wish for a blow, eh Clam man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Today, May 27, is my Birthday and.....:
    [QUOTE]It's my daughter's birthday and sr prom night. I just sent her off in a limo and when I could still see the tailights my phone rang. It was my buddy from work who just had someone back out of a ticket tonight and now I'm freaking going!!@!!!!! There's  no way they can lose with all that good mojo floating around
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Awesome.  Bring your good vibes to the Garden tonight.  Enjoy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Happy Birthday, enjoy the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Thanks , guys....as my grand daughter would say, "I feel scared and excited all at once!!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Happy Birthday, CCM.  My B-day was on Wednesday, and needless to say, I did not get my birthday wish.  I would gladly accept the belated gift of a trip to the finals tonight.

Here's to melting candles on the cake and not melting ice at the Garden.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Hell-to-the-ya.  Happy Birthday...and Sam have a great time.  I was there Monday and it was a blast!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Today, May 27, is my Birthday and.....:
    [QUOTE]Thanks , guys....as my grand daughter would say, "I feel scared and excited all at once!!"
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

So true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

wooooooooo
    Happy B'Day

Sections
Shortcuts