Today's practice lines

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Kaspars Daugavins-Chris Kelly-Jaromir Jagr
    Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton
    Zdeno Chara-Dennis Seidenberg
    Andrew Ference-Johnny Boychuk
    Wade Redden-Adam McQuaid

Practise lines today really Claude,Jagr,with Kelly and Daugavans,Healthy sratches Peverly.Soderburg,Hamiltin,really,hope Julian has a clue by tommorow

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Today's practice lines

Jagr with two guys who can't score to save their lives.......hmm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Wade Redden-Adam McQuaid

Practise lines today really Claude,Jagr,with Kelly and Daugavans,Healthy sratches Peverly.Soderburg,Hamiltin,really,hope Julian has a clue by tommorow

I guess Daugavins really made a good impression on the coaching staff in the game against Ottawa if he is playing over Peverley.

Although, we can't be 100% positive as to what they are going to do until game time arrives.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

Wade Redden-Adam McQuaid

I guess Daugavins really made a good impression on the coaching staff in the game against Ottawa if he is playing over Peverley.

Although, we can't be 100% positive as to what they are going to do until game time arrives.

I would prefer to see my grand mother on the ice over Peverley ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Daugavins was great in the Ottawa game.

I'm pumped to see Peverley scratched.  I feel badly for him, because he seems like a nice guy, but holy lord, he's useless right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

Wade Redden-Adam McQuaid

I would prefer to see my grand mother on the ice over Peverley ...

well ya, because a. he was traded for wheeler, and b. you're an idiot. 

Having said that hopefully peverley gets the kessel treatment, sat for a game or two, comes back with a veagance. 

side note i find it hiliarious the OP was 3-for-3 on butchering the names of the guys this thread is about

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanIsleBruin. Show VanIsleBruin's posts

I would love to see Krejci with jagr and Marchand . . . a line with some real offensive punch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It kind of frustates me to see Jagr with Kelly and Daugavins.  The latter played well against the Sens and not sure why everyone doesn't like this guy.  Like Shupe and I were discussing the other night this guy is a good worker.   I just want to see Jagr with some offensive minded talent.

Even Lucic with Kelly and Daugevins I think would work well .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Daugavins was great in the Ottawa game.

I'm pumped to see Peverley scratched.  I feel badly for him, because he seems like a nice guy, but holy lord, he's useless right now.

and that's my line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

It kind of frustates me to see Jagr with Kelly and Daugavins.  The latter played well against the Sens and not sure why everyone doesn't like this guy.  Like Shupe and I were discussing the other night this guy is a good worker.   I just want to see Jagr with some offensive minded talent.

Who doesn't like him?

I was just suggesting that it seems like a bold move for a team that likes to keep its starters relatively consistent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

No if Horton is playing that line has to be back together,if they can't get that big line going Bruin's aren't going anywhere.Personally i thought Jagr and Soderburg where starting to develop some chemistry together before Jagr got the flu.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

OMG we have all this talent to round out the third and fourth lines and we sit Pevs and Sod.  Sorry both are way more valuable than Thorton. Jagr should be on the second line and Hamilton although a liability on defense is way too nice of a passer to not have on the power play. Chara is just not helping the PP. He never even shoots anymore. Claude has put together a great defensive team and TY for winning a cup but I can't wait to see you go.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Except for Claude's love for his nephew Shawn Thornton, the lines look Ok. Peverly should definitely bump Thorny. The defense might prove to be the slowest in the league, but, Claude has never looked for defensive speed. If Chara continues his mistakes this team is toast.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

The 4th line has been playing great together, leave them alone. Jagr and Krecji were not good together so keep our top 2 lines together, we live and die with them.

Soderberg  is too soft and inexperienced for playoff hockey. Hamilton too, although both will likely get in some eventually. Wouldn't mind Sod playing with Kelly and Jagr though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Daugavins was not 'great' against Ottawa. He had one nifty seeing-eye move through the crease and dropped his stick three times! He supplies nothing the Bruins need.

No. Please, Claude, no.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I've liked what I've seen from Daugavins - but it's been with the idea that he could be a part of a Paille-Campbell-Daugavins 4th line, should Julien sit Thornton.  I am a bit surprised he's in the lineup, even with Peverley's struggles.  If nothing else, I thought the Kelly-Peverley PK pair looked like it's old self.

As for Hamilton, I think they want to give him a chance to see playoff intensity from up top before he gets thrown into the fire.  I think it likely he gets in before the Bruins' playoff run ends.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to VanIsleBruin's comment:

I would love to see Krejci with jagr and Marchand . . . a line with some real offensive punch

*Sigh* Me too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Rather see Hamilton in over McQuaid. Think it's been kind of a lost year for McQuaid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

Sitting probebly your best offensive defenseman when your team cant score???

I do not get it..I do not think that Hamilton is that much of a liability on defence.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

I've liked what I've seen from Daugavins - but it's been with the idea that he could be a part of a Paille-Campbell-Daugavins 4th line, should Julien sit Thornton.  I am a bit surprised he's in the lineup, even with Peverley's struggles.  If nothing else, I thought the Kelly-Peverley PK pair looked like it's old self.

As for Hamilton, I think they want to give him a chance to see playoff intensity from up top before he gets thrown into the fire.  I think it likely he gets in before the Bruins' playoff run ends.

I dont mind what I have seen of Redden so far but not sure if he brings that much more than Hamilton provides right now despite being an NHL playoff rookie....but I could see the writing on the wall with Claude on that one.....but please take Chara off of the PP1 despite the 3249 mile an hour shot ....that more often than not gets blocked or misses the net....the lack of mobility renders that shot a moot point....no pun intended...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to VanIsleBruin's comment:

There's no way I'd split Bergeron and Marchand.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts