Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it

Still playing the percentages..
    I want something bold, to easy to predict a thomas win, and rask losing a close one..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it:
    [QUOTE]So many goals scored ..I'm afraid today we will be short...I see : Canes 3   BRUINS  2 I hope I am wrong Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

My wife predicts 5-2 Bruins.
    Remember, she only knows 2 Bruins players and has the names of about 4 others mixed up like Tuukka Russo, McHale Lucic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Tuukks Russo LMAO bah ha ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Badhab,
    I like the competition,
    Stanley vs your wife

I think we should keep an on going score and determine who knows more about hockey

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it : My wife predicts 5-2 Bruins. Remember, she only knows 2 Bruins players and has the names of about 4 others mixed up like Tuukka Russo, McHale Lucic.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Let me see my predictions: Seidenberg trade was questionable, Boychuk will not make it, who is Bartkowski?, Marchand is too slow to pick up the play, trade Ryder, et al.  In other words I su@k at predicting.

Bad Hab, me thinks your wife will be correct.  No prediction though that she will.  Ha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Isla,
    I will say if the bruins have really started to  "turn the corner" etc, they should atleast come out with a solid effort.. Its one thing to play well and get beat (the pittsburg game that they won 4-2 would have beena good case for that if they didnt come back at the end) but all to often they are losing cause they don't even show up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Stanley is never right so why would this one be correct?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

You're right Stanley, I don't like it, but fortunately you get most of them wrong, so I feel good about this one. And oh by the way, is Wheeler still going to score 40 goals this year?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

How about this instead? Bruins put a 5-1 hammerjob on the sorry-azz Canes, Looch takes smartboy Bodie out behind the woodshed and lays a bigtime beatdown on his sorry-azz. And somebody needs to pummel that smarmy little twerp Jokinen right through the glass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

It waont be a blowout by all means, Miller will be ready and the canes will come out punching. The Bs if they keep those feet moving will win a tight one 2-1, most likely overtime.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanNewbie. Show BruinsFanNewbie's posts

I think that Cam Ward will try to steal one, but the B's will come on in the 3rd:

B's 3 - Canes 2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

7-0 again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

The NHL brings back the tie game,

Bruins 2
    Canes 2

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Combination of back to back last week was 10-2, so with a 7-0, means a 3-2 win. But if you add the 2 Monday games it is 11-2, means a 5-2 win.

Ill go with Badhabs wife prediction.

Side note we are 5-2-1 on 2nd game of back to backs this year, both losses to Mon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]7-0 again.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Hey..why not! I like it!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]It waont be a blowout by all means, Miller will be ready and the canes will come out punching. The Bs if they keep those feet moving will win a tight one 2-1, most likely overtime.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

Miller or Ward?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's clearly gonna be 8-0 this time.  Carl Soderberg with the hat trick.  Take it to the bank.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]Isla, I will say if the bruins have really started to  "turn the corner" etc, they should atleast come out with a solid effort.. Its one thing to play well and get beat (the pittsburg game that they won 4-2 would have beena good case for that if they didnt come back at the end) but all to often they are losing cause they don't even show up.
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing as I was texting a friend living in NC.  Carolina will be tough to beat as it was a good thumping yesterday.  If Savard and Horton can hook up it would be a good turn around from December with all cylinders (lines) cranking.  The defense is looking better with Kampfer, here is hoping the d to d passes are limited.  With that thought,  the offense is turning the corner is correct!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

swami sez...savard gets his hattie tonite...then things will really be rolling!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it : Miller or Ward?
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

Whoops lol Ward thx

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

B's score 2 quick ones again, Ward gets pulled , Peters in, blows a gasket, gets ejected, Ward back in , B's win , 6-4.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]It's clearly gonna be 8-0 this time.  Carl Soderberg with the hat trick.  Take it to the bank.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Dont tell me Panteleyev 1st star with a goal and 7 assists.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

I predict...

BadHab's Wife 1 -  Stanley 0

Tuukka Russo FTW!!!  Epic

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

well it's after 2,tied 1-1. what will happen Stanley ? please help.

Sections
Shortcuts