Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it

My wife wins again !!!

Conversation with wife,
    wife:  Where's that nice Finnish boy Tuuka?
    me: not playing tonight, TT is playing really well so he's getting most of the starts.
    wife:  Really?  You mean TT and Tuuka have to play goalie ALL the time?  I thought it was like a really crummy job that nobody wants and they would all take turns doing it.  Like at the office we all take turns washing the coffee pots and stuff because nobody likes doing it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

badhab, what's wifey saying for thursday's game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSSS So glad your wife won this one BadHab ...I will trade one bad prediction for one B's win every night

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it:
    wife:  Really?  You mean TT and Tuuka have to play goalie ALL the time?  I thought it was like a really crummy job that nobody wants and they would all take turns doing it.  Like at the office we all take turns washing the coffee pots and stuff because nobody likes doing it.
    Posted by BadHabitude

that's just funny stuff... can I trade you my wife?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I think she is up 2-0 now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it : that's just funny stuff... can I trade you my wife?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

If you could throw in Toronto's 2012 1st round pick we might be able to strike a deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In stans defense, I think his prediction was based on rask starting.. Maybe knowing thomas was in net would have changed things..got the score right thoough..

Isla,
    I would say, no corner turned just yet, thomas won that game, not the B's 27 shots against in the second...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Lets try not to make excuses for Stanleys horrible predicting skills.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No excuse ...I am glad I got it wrong ....one more important Win for the B's

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Stanley, how about a sneak peek for Thursday?

What's the score going to be?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

badhab, what's wifey saying for thursday's game?
    Posted by goodnewsbears

My wife is predicting a 2-1 Bruins win Thurs vs. Sabres with goals by Seguin and Chara.

Stanley, bring your 'a' game or my wife will beat you out for that GM job.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Today's prediction (Jan 18th 2011 ) You wont like it : My wife is predicting a 2-1 Bruins win Thurs vs. Sabres with goals by Seguin and Chara. Stanley, bring your 'a' game or my wife will beat you out for that GM job.
    Posted by BadHabitude

i think that's your prediction and not your wife's. i don't think she'd know who chara and seguin are.

Sections
Shortcuts