Tomas Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Tomas Kaberle

Did he play in the overtime at all?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Tomas Kaberle

Good question!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

no, why do you think we won!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

I think they kept him off the ice, as they should have.  He has shown NOTHING.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Man, this guy needs to get it together, or else Cam is gonna slap him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

on the positive side, Lucic assisted on the winner... maybe he can turn it around now?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

didn't see him in the 3rd, my brother says he didn't play.  but he definitely took at least 2 shifts in OT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Hockey Central was mentioning his reduced ice time in the last 2 games.  Folks up here used to say when the going gets tough, Kaberle just goes.  Now he'll have the likes of Richards, Hartnell and even Briere breathing down his neck. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The guy had a horrible series.  He and McQuaid were the worst pairing.
    At this point Julien has to find a way to use this guy and not hurt the team.
    Maybe less pressure he plays better?

I would not sign this guy to a contract but then again the love affair management had for the guy they might just save face and sign the guy . If they do it better not be over 4m.  Heck I'de give him only 2m!!

Take the hit and don't sign this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

PerSHFAVGTOIEV TOTPP TOTSH TOT
    1700:5506:2905:4700:4200:00
    2600:4204:1402:4101:3300:00
    3500:2702:1602:1600:0000:00
    4300:2301:1101:1100:0000:00
    TOT2100:4014:1011:5502:1500:00
    He really needs to get his act together, whatever it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kaberle is starting to tick me off.

I thought it was the fault of the coaching staff that he wasn't performing up to what I think he can.

Now I think it's him.

Know what?  I think he's as talented as Savard.

But he's not using it.

I can see why they gave up so much to get him, he is immensely talented, but he's not using it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I definitely wouldn't bring him back for even 1.5M/yr he's worthless in the playoffs.  Hope Kampfer can play in his place he should be back from injury soon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Re: Tomas Kaberle:
    I definitely wouldn't bring him back for even 1.5M/yr he's worthless in the playoffs.  Hope Kampfer can play in his place he should be back from injury soon.
    Posted by Eric66

I like the way Kampfer played for the B's this year but as bad as Kaberle has been to suggest Kampfer is an upgrade is not true in my opinion .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

b's should sign Wisniewski come July 1st....

this guy's very good offensively and isn't afraid to muck it up in his own end....

to boot, he'll come much cheaper than that imposter wearing #12 for the black'n'gold....

Kaberle's already cost the b's dearly for the future....  let's hope the b's don't spend any more of JJ's hard-earned $$$$$ on this dud.... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

The guy had a horrible series.  He and McQuaid were the worst pairing. At this point Julien has to find a way to use this guy and not hurt the team. Maybe less pressure he plays better? I would not sign this guy to a contract but then again the love affair management had for the guy they might just save face and sign the guy . If they do it better not be over 4m.  Heck I'de give him only 2m!! Take the hit and don't sign this guy.
    Posted by BsLegion

Anybody paired with Kabele tonite would have had a bad game...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Kaberle looked good in his debut but from there he's been on a slippery downward slope. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

In Response to Re: Tomas Kaberle : I like the way Kampfer played for the B's this year but as bad as Kaberle has been to suggest Kampfer is an upgrade is not true in my opinion .
    Posted by DallasSmith

He may not be, but at least you'll get effort and some defensive ability.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

b's should sign Wisniewski come July 1st.... this guy's very good offensively and isn't afraid to muck it up in his own end.... to boot, he'll come much cheaper than that imposter wearing #12 for the black'n'gold.... Kaberle's already cost the b's dearly for the future....  let's hope the b's don't spend any more of JJ's hard-earned $$$$$ on this dud.... 
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Wisniewski can play and I thought we should get him myself before this series and his diving/embellishment BS.  I'll never be happy with a diver like him on the Bruins.

Integrity /> Skill

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I laugh at posters who say why doesn't he shoot or he's soft in the corners.  Who did you think you were getting?  Leaf fans have been saying this for years.  His offense has been tailing off and he's been a minus player all but one year.  He has some good qualities, like puck retrieval and clearing the D zone.  Bottom line is the 22nd worst team (29th last year when they began trying to move him) didn't want him anymore. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Let's hope management can admit its mistake and not re-sign him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

almost want to start another tread, who would you rather have wideman or kabberle?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The time to make a judgement on Kaberle is at the end of the Bs season.  The play of a certain player can hinge on so many factors.  Yes, he has not played up to the standards set by the trade, two number one picks.  Yet, less than a month ago Ryder was destined for a benching, so let Kaberle have his chance to prove himself as a member of the team.  If not then, cut bait and move on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Scooter, is he really as bad as he seems. He was paired with McQ because of McQuaid's size, toughness and quickness, plus McQuaid doesn't pull the Boychuck boners. If you doubt McQ look who was out there stirring the pot in overtime. But Chiarelli needs to seriously consider pulling the plug and not spend $4 mil on this guy. i was very suprised at his lack of speed. Ference played another steady game, but both Chara and Seids screwed the pooch with behind the back passes. Too much THINKING on the PP. Need to just play regular line shifts at this point, so they all know where their linemates will be. There are scorers on each line, why confuse the play?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Scooter, is he really as bad as he seems. He was paired with McQ because of McQuaid's size, toughness and quickness, plus McQuaid doesn't pull the Boychuck boners. If you doubt McQ look who was out there stirring the pot in overtime. But Chiarelli needs to seriously consider pulling the plug and not spend $4 mil on this guy. i was very suprised at his lack of speed. Ference played another steady game, but both Chara and Seids screwed the pooch with behind the back passes. Too much THINKING on the PP. Need to just play regular line shifts at this point, so they all know where their linemates will be. There are scorers on each line, why confuse the play?
    Posted by bogie6

I don't mean to be picky Bogie but I thought Ference was awful.He had a couple of brutal turnovers that Boston was lucky didn't get turned into Montreal goals.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

so once ferrence is suspended, who do we dress? kampfer or Hnidy?

kaberle scares me by the way

Sections
Shortcuts