Tonight: TT cannot allow the first goal and Lucic and Bergy have to step up!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Re: Tonight: TT cannot allow the first goal and Lucic and Bergy have to step up!!

In Response to Re: Tonight: TT cannot allow the first goal and Lucic and Bergy have to step up!!:
    [QUOTE]TT's stats... Career regular season stats: SAVE % - .922 (2nd all time behind Hasek) GAA - 2.50 Career playoff stats: SAVE % - .926 GAA - 2.15 Small sample since he hasn't played many playoff games, but the numbers are better.  Imagine what Bruins fans would do if we had just average goalies!  A goalie with .910 and 2.75 would be crucified!!
    Posted by philthethrill[/QUOTE]

I will complete your puzzle: Only won ONE round in the playoffs....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from philthethrill. Show philthethrill's posts

Re: Tonight: TT cannot allow the first goal and Lucic and Bergy have to step up!!

Other goalie playoff stats:

Miller - 2.33, .919
    Fleury - 2.51, .911
    Lundqvist - 2.60, .908
    Luongo - 2.41, .920

Some pretty good goalies there if you ask me!  Thomas' numbers fit right in!  Maybe there are some other Bruins on the team that need to elevate their play....

But who cares! Just beat the Habs!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

We all agree on one thing we hate the habs and we all want to see the Bs beat them but i just don t think TT is the answer against that team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from philthethrill. Show philthethrill's posts

Well that is your opinion, but look at our "leaders" too.  Both Chara and Bergy produce less come playoff time compared to the regular season.  But I digress, let's just win!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

If the B's play balls out like the Sabres and Phlyers are doing, they have a chance of making Les Glorieux look for a new line of work.
    Huge game. Bring it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight: TT cannot allow the first goal and Lucic and Bergy have to step up!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonight: TT cannot allow the first goal and Lucic and Bergy have to step up!! : You are right the Bruins swept the Habs american league club.  Even I would have great stats in the net.  Btw did any of you forget that the Habs are missing Markov and Gorges and that Cammalari and Pleckaneck are playing injured and probably others.  We should beat them hands down and we should not allow more than 1 goal a game especially when they don't even attack!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]
    Actually, they also played 7 games against Carolina, or was that their farm team too?
    Also, the bruins got SHUTOUT by this injured team, and your big problem is with the starting goaltender.
    I swear, if the bruins get shutout in 4 straight games, you will be on here complaining about Thomas allowing the first goal of the game too often.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

Hey fellas, mind if I join in?....Rask or TT?....I'd run with the horse that got me to the race and that's Thomas. Besides, he had no chance on Gio's first goal and Gio's second was a smurf howitzer [even if it did go through him]......By switching your goalies often Julien will show a lack of confidence that may be passed along to the team. I may be mistaken but boston plays better on average with TT in nets yes? I expect a barn-burner tonight and TT will rebound [no pun intended]....I'd be happy to go back to the BellCentre tied 1-1. Cheers beantown...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Peeps in MTL are very happy when they see TT in our net including their players!!  To respond to my friend www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=6f99bc388b517e11c7224d3d3ea2fbc3&plckUserId=6f99bc388b517e11c7224d3d3ea2fbc3" target="_parent">biggskye i don t think that Carolina was a powerhouse offense.  I still remember Scott Walker s goal in game 7 it was just a brutal rebound control.  Also i doubt the Bruins will get blank 4 games in a row but like i said i don t expect TT to allow less than 2 goals per game.  If he does i will be pretty happy with it!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bad news it has just been announced that Chara will not play tonight!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You gotta be kidding me.  A goal allowed in the first minute...poor rebound control!! Can Julien take him off the net!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

Can TT stop the firsts shoots

Mouhahaaaaa

it's 0-2 after 2:20

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What in world is julien waiting for!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Ummm let's see what what the tittle of my tread.  TT cannot allow the first goal... and he did after only 1 minute.  Bergy had the only goal and Lucic was invisible.  TT lovers still think that you have a chance with Timmy the clown in nets!!