TONIGHT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

TONIGHT

After last weeks shenanigans what do you guys expect from tonights game.  Do you expect Looch to have to answer the bell from Boulton.  and do you expect anyone having words with Little for fighting Savy.  Games like these typically dont live up to the hype but i expect a few fireworks in the beginning and for it to cool down after that.  I think a sure bet is Milan having to answer the bell after "the punch" and the lovely gesture he made to Atl's bench.  Atl being the home team can match lines.  Last time there was a situation like this was with Laraque.  that was entertaining to watch him follow Looch up and down the ice.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Re: TONIGHT

Lucic landed more in this fight with Boulton in December, 2008, though they probably both have a bit of unfinished business:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABaTdaxIuqU

And I have a feeling Marchand will be involved with Little, who pretty much lives up to his name as a fighter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to TONIGHT:
    [QUOTE]After last weeks shenanigans what do you guys expect from tonights game.  Do you expect Looch to have to answer the bell from Boulton.  and do you expect anyone having words with Little for fighting Savy.  Games like these typically dont live up to the hype but i expect a few fireworks in the beginning and for it to cool down after that.  I think a sure bet is Milan having to answer the bell after "the punch" and the lovely gesture he made to Atl's bench.  Atl being the home team can match lines.  Last time there was a situation like this was with Laraque.  that was entertaining to watch him follow Looch up and down the ice. Thoughts?
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]
    I think this will be one of those rare games that lives up to the hype.lucic has already stated he's ready to answer the bell with anyone and I also expect to  see guys like McQuaid,Campbell,and others to be involved in dust-ups.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Yes Looch will have to answer the bell to get things rolling. Where as Little and Savy is past history. The bruins will need to get off to quick start and keep the forecheck and put bodies at the net just stick to simple hockey. Horton should not be on the first line he needs the message sent get back to your goal scoring. I would put Marchand speed on the savy lucic line what we got to lose.

Lucic Savy Marchand
    Wheels Krejci Horton
    Paille (give him a chance to see if he will show up more speed then Rex) Bergy Seguin
    Rex Camp Thorn
     Sit Ryder

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Atlanta called up Patrice Cormier a couple of days ago. Remember him ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMehFwTAoB8

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

In Response to Re: TONIGHT:
    [QUOTE]Yes Looch will have to answer the bell to get things rolling. Where as Little and Savy is past history. The bruins will need to get off to quick start and keep the forecheck and put bodies at the net just stick to simple hockey. Horton should not be on the first line he needs the message sent get back to your goal scoring. I would put Marchand speed on the savy lucic line what we got to lose. Lucic Savy Marchand Wheels Krejci Horton Paille (give him a chance to see if he will show up more speed then Rex) Bergy Seguin Rex Camp Thorn  Sit Ryder
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Usually i agree with most of what you say, but you are suggesting to sit their 2nd leading goal scorer?  I do agree with moving Horts to send a message but remember this is CJ who only makes examples out of Rookies

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It would be nice if Lucic/Savard/Horton were on the ice to start the game, as opposed to a staged Thornton fight. If it's time to answer the bell, get it over with and with the people involved. I think the Bruins players would want the chance to stand up for themselves and not have Thornton do the dirty work for them. At least not early in the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]It would be nice if Lucic/Savard/Horton were on the ice to start the game, as opposed to a staged Thornton fight. If it's time to answer the bell, get it over with and with the people involved. I think the Bruins players would want the chance to stand up for themselves and not have Thornton do the dirty work for them. At least not early in the game.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I don't care what Lucic does ,  he has nothing to prove and like he said he will stick up for himself. 
    What is interesting is what will Ramsey do ?  He has the last change.  Will he lineup a goon against Lucic ?  if he does he forgot really fast his speech he gave Lucic when Laraque came knocking. 
    If Bolton wants a piece of Looch, go ahead, but I hope Meyer pays the price also.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE] Atlanta called up Patrice Cormier a couple of days ago. Remember him ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMehFwTAoB8
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,I noticed they called him up.Other than an incredibly dirty hit,I never really saw Cormier as a tough player so I'm not sure what Atlanta's aim is with this promotion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The blood lust is on fights instead of hockey ding ding! I expect all fighters too obey the rules and break when told too lets get it on!

Damn it Jim I want the two points not watch you fight Finnegan again! ~ Dr. "Bones" McCoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBeIZE3f7E&feature=related

PS. James T more popular than Jerry Lewis!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I smell a goal for Seguin first period... Just a hunch. Also Lucic demolishes Boulton setting the tone. Id also like see Horton rematch Kane I honestly wouldnt mind having both Horts and Looch in the box if they got a bash brothers type thing going and Lucic was able to light a fire under hortons a$s.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I think Kane is hurt, but i wouldnt mind a Horton fight as im sure he is frustrated with his play

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

From Fluto

Gregory Campbell is not participating in the morning skate. Campbell is feeling under the weather. He will most likely be a game-time decision. If Campbell is unavailable, Daniel Paille would be back in the lineup.

Here's how they're lining up in the skate:

Milan Lucic-Marc Savard-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Mark Recchi
    Blake Wheeler-David Krejci-Michael Ryder
    Daniel Paille-Tyler Seguin-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
    Dennis Seidenberg-Steven Kampfer
    Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid

I like the speed on the 4th line I like it AhLLoT!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Sandog,
    I think when the line up looks like that, we miss the cap space the most.. Clearly thornton is an odd fit on any line tonight.. Would be nice to have caron in, and thorton dressed for a few odd shifts and to keep guys honest..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dang ! Just got news I cannot watch this game tonight $%^$#$#@%^&$#@@#@#@#$

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Why is Thorton out there and not  challenging the Buffer to a tilt.. Paille, give the guy high marks, cheap shot by Buffer and has to answer the bell..surprised how Paille's  noggin bounced off the ice and back up!  Failing grade for Thorton so far tonite..Way to back up your team mates!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

As expected, there was nothing that carried over from last game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: TONIGHT:[QUOTE]Sandog, I think when the line up looks like that, we miss the cap space the most.. Clearly thornton is an odd fit on any line tonight.. Would be nice to have caron in, and thorton dressed for a few odd shifts and to keep guys honest. Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Meh I've been calling for Thornton and Recchi to get some "playoff leg saver" healthy scratches for awhile Roler....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Why is Thorton out there and not  challenging the Buffer to a tilt.. Paille, give the guy high marks, cheap shot by Buffer and has to answer the bell..surprised how Paille's  noggin bounced off the ice and back up!  Failing grade for Thorton so far tonite..Way to back up your team mates!
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

In hockey, every action isn't followed by a fight.

What did Byfuglien do wrong that would require retribution?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TONIGHT : In hockey, every action isn't followed by a fight. What did Byfuglien do wrong that would require retribution?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] Have to agree with you on this one, there was no reason I can think of for retaliation

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I thought the B's fought hard tonight and deserved 2 points.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Tonight pissed me off but I'm in a crappy mood anyway...TT is not good on the shootouts, jeeze, my 4 yr old could have scored on him tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]Tonight pissed me off but I'm in a crappy mood anyway...TT is not good on the shootouts, jeeze, my 4 yr old could have scored on him tonight.
    Posted by deejm2112[/QUOTE]

How did he do against Florida?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Pail was effective on check but his stone hands were evident again.

Ference played an excellent game for himself. March was his usual jitterbug, fun to watch and 2 great shorthanded bids.

Rec slowest guy on ice played 3:31 SH and 3:14PP, just not smart Cj.

Seg will sit next game Camp is back with unknown injury, I don't know what he needs, to get his speed and swagger but Cj is not bringing it out, he is trying to hide it in a closet. He was 4/5 on faceoffs though.

Cj did use a better formula for ice time but still overusing some and not others.

Boyc +2 24mins. KRW line very good. Berg was exc as usual.
    Sav is coming back faster and faster, several awesome passes that should have tallied goals, but Hort is still snakebit.  TT was usual great, toughluck to lose in (for stupid fans that know nothing about hockey) SO.

D was good, had probs holding puck in at line or more scoring chances would have happened with sustained pressure and left screeners in front of TT on PP that resulted in 2 goals.

Overall great game with many scoring chances missed, almost better tahn a 2-1 win with TT stealing the game, things are on the move forward, when all the cogs are in place could be a good playoff for a change.

***Reffing was brutal, slowed the B's down big time trying to take them out of the game.  Sav was thrown out of almost every freakin faceoff for a while.
    PP suckled the hind teat.