Tonight's 3rd line. hamill-kelly-caron. thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandah. Show newenglandah's posts

Tonight's 3rd line. hamill-kelly-caron. thoughts?

with pevs out tonight, it is a great chance for caron or hamill to prove themselves for the 13th spot. i know cluade wont have much faith in them but i hope he plays them enough for us to get  a good luck ..they are very responsible defensively just not that creative offensively. im excited, i love rooting for the overlooked players. and hope that line has a good game. thoughts?/concerns?/optimism?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Tonight's 3rd line. hamill-kelly-caron. thoughts?

I'm taking bets Caron makes that line go tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Scarey..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's 3rd line. hamill-kelly-caron. thoughts?:
    [QUOTE]I'm taking bets Caron makes that line go tonight.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

I am taking bets that Caron looks slow and lifeless.  The kid does not skate and does not hit, show some freakin spark already!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Go Pail Kell and Camp. give 4th line 2 mins or none

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I'm taking bets Caron makes that line go tonight.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

More then likely to try and pay off your Russia will win gold at the World Juniors debt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Not a big hamill fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonight's 3rd line. hamill-kelly-caron. thoughts? : More then likely to try and pay off your Russia will win gold at the World Juniors debt.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    They shoulda won.  Nuff said.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This line strikes me as another team's 4th line. Kelly has been in a slump (or returned to normal?)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Me thinks Julien starts Paille on the 3rd line and Campbell will get some looks with Hamill-Kelly as well. The one that wins the most puck battles gets to stay. Thornton you just keep that switch to the backhand move ready.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Don't like the sound of Hamill & Caron playing on the same line if that's the case.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Caron looked a bit lost out there but not many that didn't. Best team in the NHL 3rd period looked horrid. Best faceoff team in the NHL wasn't. Thanks to Rask they lucked this one out. The poor guy was hung out to dry time after time. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Didn't get to see the game last night, but I like the idea of Caron and Hamill getting some games in. I want to know what they can do, and is forward help necessary for the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Anyone else thinking this ? Caron looks sluggish and slower. Hamill has more energy and quicker ( not faster but quicker in short bursts ).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

I thought Hamill had a good game! Had a couple of good chances, forechecked hard & played the body. CJ even put him out on the PK once....Did not look out of place at all. Kid needs a dose of steady ice time. Caron on the other hand was invisable. Kelly played ok.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Hamil should stay on the 3rd line and try paille kelly hamil
    Caron will be on the the 4th line and see caron campbell thornton

But this week is a long stretch for the Bruins with extra gms. to win.
    Once Marchand is back he will be on fire and peverly will be back so Bruins original line ups will be back.

At the least PC and company can see a look at what the future will be when certain players are out plus I lost count of how many break outs the Panthers had.Good thing rask was as on his gm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Caron made a FEW plays and a few solid hits and was involved in some good battles. I just think he's got no confidence. He played well in his time here last year... needs to calm down and stop worrying about screwing up... because it's MAKING him screw up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Caron did play much better and was stronger on the puck as well as delivering some solid checks. Hamill has more finesse, but as a line, they were not outclassed and showed potential. I agree that Caron has been playing cautiously, trying not to make a mistake, but Claude also noticed and is telling him to let it out. We'll see in this next game Both Caron and Hamill are much more skilled than Thornton, and with more game experience could fill in for horton or Pouliot if needed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]Caron did play much better and was stronger on the puck as well as delivering some solid checks. Hamill has more finesse, but as a line, they were not outclassed and showed potential. I agree that Caron has been playing cautiously, trying not to make a mistake, but Claude also noticed and is telling him to let it out. We'll see in this next game Both Caron and Hamill are much more skilled than Thornton, and with more game experience could fill in for horton or Pouliot if needed.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Pouliot yes, Horton... Absolutely not. You're kidding right? A 13th forward filling in for a top-flight Wing? Sorry not even close. Marchand/Seguin/Peverley absolutely.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else thinking this ? Caron looks sluggish and slower. Hamill has more energy and quicker ( not faster but quicker in short bursts ).
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Was I the only one who felt more comfortable when the 2 rookies were on with Kelly as opposed to when the 4th line was?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonight's 3rd line. hamill-kelly-caron. thoughts? : Really?  I haven't had much qualms with the 4th line this season.  They've been doing their job.  Hamill fills the role of Peverley well in the 3rd line, imho.  He's exciting and generstes chances when he gets the puck.  Caron is really the Pouliot in this fill-in.  He seemed slow and sluggish, too.  I see the potential in him. Just needs for it to click, elevate his forecheck and use his relative size to his advantage.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    Ipot, last night in particular, I felt like the 4th line was hemmed in way too much. The Panthers seemed to have plenty of chances against them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Just going to say, imo Pouilot is not working on the second line!  As Bookboy says, the "chaos theory" works in limited amounts of time.  Caron to the second line until Marchmouth returns.