Tonight's Bloodbath, NHL Style

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Tonight's Bloodbath, NHL Style

I doubt that the Sabres will be playing the game looking for revenge. They are in need of 2 points and don't have the type of team built for the rough stuff. Other then Kaleta's running around taking liberties with his hitting ( which he does every game ) they will play hockey. Just my opinion. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Not so much Lucic's hit as Miller's overall play that will be on the Sabres minds. Miller may not even start. The rest of the Sabres team needs to regenerate their basic skills and play better hockey. Pegula did not invest all his millions to see poor performances.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanSince80. Show BruinsFanSince80's posts

This issue died after Gaustad got his butt handed to him by Lucic. Buffalo has been playing so terrible, they can't be thinking about silly grudges and playing down over crap in the past.

Previous poster is right, there is a good chance Miller doesn't even start.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Actually the Sabres ( with Miller in net ) and in their last 4 games are 3-0-1 losing only to the NYR in a shootout . Miller has only given up 5 goals in those 4 games not including the shootout. Why not ride the hot goalie ? My thinking is Miller will start because of his hot play as of late.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's Bloodbath, NHL Style:
    Actually the Sabres ( with Miller in net ) and in their last 4 games are 3-0-1 losing only to the NYR in a shootout . Miller has only given up 5 goals in those 4 games not including the shootout. Why not ride the hot goalie ? My thinking is Miller will start because of his hot play as of late.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

here's to hoping miller's in net. and that he ends up on his rear at some point, crying of course.  a W would be just fine, but beating up the sabres is always fun. let's do both!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The only given is that in every physical exchange the B's will be handed the extra penalty. Especially if 5 Sabres jump 1 Bruin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i seriously hope i get the boston feed. i'm guessing the sabres guys will bring up the lucic/miller incident a hundred times, and my tv might not make it 2 1/2 hrs if they do. mute is always an option. just have to hit the button BEFORE the first bottle gets hurled towards the tv. whiny bit****.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I doubt they'll do anything stupid. They're trying to make the playoffs although Kaleta doesn't have a high IQ so he might / will do something stupid as usual.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'd love for mcquaid to "say hello" to kaleta. i'm guessing kaleta would not be a willing dance partner, and mcquaid would be in the box. you heard it here first.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

i seriously hope i get the boston feed. i'm guessing the sabres guys will bring up the lucic/miller incident a hundred times, and my tv might not make it 2 1/2 hrs if they do. mute is always an option. just have to hit the button BEFORE the first bottle gets hurled towards the tv. whiny bit****.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

adkbeesfan:Don't know if this is good news or bad-the game is on NBCSports (formerly Versus). The feed will probably be Doc Emrick, Ed Olczyk, and Pierre (Go out there and have some fun) McGuire. That probably means the Lucic-Miller incident will get lots of play as there isn't much else to hype this game. Buffalo stinks and Boston is just coasting. Maybe Ruff's broken ribs will get some air. And, of course, the WH incident. Sorry!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Posted by adkbeesfan

Well said. You and I both, brother. Jesus christ they're irritating. Almost as bad as the two whiny bit.ches in Carolina.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I doubt they'll do anything stupid. They're trying to make the playoffs although Kaleta doesn't have a high IQ so he might / will do something stupid as usual.
    Posted by BsLegion

Trying to make the playoffs? They're 11 points back and currently in a lottery spot. I think that ship has sailed. They'd be better off trying to Fail for Nail.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's Bloodbath, NHL Style : adkbeesfan:Don't know if this is good news or bad-the game is on NBCSports (formerly Versus). The feed will probably be Doc Emrick, Ed Olczyk, and Pierre (Go out there and have some fun) McGuire. That probably means the Lucic-Miller incident will get lots of play as there isn't much else to hype this game. Buffalo stinks and Boston is just coasting. Maybe Ruff's broken ribs will get some air. And, of course, the WH incident. Sorry!
    Posted by PINEwarmer

not much better imo. new drinking game.... every time emerick says "knifed", DRINK. no one would be left standing after 2 periods... "knifed to death". you'd think there was a fight between the greasers and the soc's with all the "knifing" going on. oh well....makes me long for our boys jack and brick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's Bloodbath, NHL Style : Trying to make the playoffs? They're 11 points back and currently in a lottery spot. I think that ship has sailed. They'd be better off trying to Fail for Nail.
    Posted by red75

This week is the moment of truth.  If they cannot gain serious points on the teams in front of them they'll mail it in next week. Buffalo was in a similar situation last season and they got in on the last week of the season.
    Montreal is saying the same thing,  they still believe they can make it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Tonight's Bloodbath, NHL Style:
    The Lucic lovetap on Miller was the catalyst, and Buffalo has long memories. Which Bruin's player gets taken out tonight for the remainder of the season? Lucic Bergeron Krecji Marchand Thomas Rask or Chara's knees?
    Posted by CraftyandSly1

They've already played since the Miller/Lucic incident. Maybe you missed the game.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'll count on you being wrong. If something happens to ANY of our players the person responsible will be in a world of hurt and wish he had stayed home.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

If Kassian is in the line up, expect that he and Looch tangle!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by MeanE

I saw Kassian play last week against the Rangers and he looked really good.
    Mot sure if he wants to make himself a name on the rugged side.
    I know he's been suspended a lot in the Juniors for high hits but that's also because he's playing against guys that are a lot smaller also.
    Anyway should be a good game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by MeanE

Zach Kassian was assigned to Rochester on Sunday. No bloodbath for him.

02/05/2012Zack Kassian, RWAssigned to Rochester (AHL)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

although Kaleta doesn't have a high IQ so he might / will do something stupid as usual.
    Posted by BsLegion

That's a lock Legion, Kaleta will always do something dumb especially against the Bruins!

PS. "Fail for Nail" I like it Red good one!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Kaleta looked good with the shield and getting pounded by Lucic, so much for fighting to stimulate a team to score goals.  Ah the February malaise continues! Maybe there are trade talks in the locker room, hahahahaha!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I stand corrected you were right.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts