Tonight's Game (9/23) will be Streamed Live

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Tonight's Game (9/23) will be Streamed Live

HI Everyone,
    Most may already know this...I just copied the note and pasted it below. I know it says in the Bosotn Market, but that is not always true.
    Doc

B's to Stream Preseason Home Opener

Watch NYI vs. BOS on BostonBruins.com in the Boston market

Thursday, 09.22.2011 / 2:30 PM / News
    Boston Bruins
    BOSTON, MA – The Boston Bruins announced today the team will stream its preseason home opener against the New York Islanders on Friday, September 23 at the TD Garden exclusively on BostonBruins.com in the Boston market starting at 7:00 p.m. ET. The Bruins radio team of Dave Goucher and Bob Beers will call the action, as their audio on 98.5 The Sports Hub will be layered over the live video stream on BostonBruins.com

Due to NHL broadcast restrictions, please note that the online feed will not be available in all areas.

Fans can visit the BostonBruins.com home page and click the Live Stream panel to view the feed beginning at 7:00 p.m. ET.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Tonight's Game (9/23) will be Streamed Live

Thanks Tom looks like I'll have to go through one of the many shoddy illegal ones online. Hope the stream holds up better than Wednesday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

It will probably be the same for many of us "out-of-market" fans...go where we can get a working feed.
    I know we chase the link every game day too, so I thought I would try to help. If you find a better one, please share it.
    Thx,
    Doc

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

anyone got a current streamer online of choice? the ones I used last year are defunct

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's Game (9/23) will be Streamed Live:
    [QUOTE]anyone got a current streamer online of choice? the ones I used last year are defunct
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]
    Here are a few.
    http://livetv.ru/en/allupcomingsports/2/
    http://www.lshunter.tv/hockey-live-streaming-video.html
    http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/ice-hockey.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Thanks...appreciate it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonight's Game (9/23) will be Streamed Live : Here are a few. http://livetv.ru/en/allupcomingsports/2/ http://www.lshunter.tv/hockey-live-streaming-video.html http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/ice-hockey.html
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dez! Not a lot of hockey on TV in Panama!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonight's Game (9/23) will be Streamed Live : Thanks Dez! Not a lot of hockey on TV in Panama!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    I hope they work for me too. Bruins site says I'm blacked out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

NOTHING...shut out, ugh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Any help will be appreciated Canada

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

What's with the Boston area stream only?

Bush league move, front office.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Dammit!! There are B's fans outside of Boston!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

raymiron@rogers.com please

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Most of those other sites are based on other countries (Europe mostly).  Since this game is only streamed in the local market, they aren't getting it to re-stream.  I don't think I've seen any US-based ones.

As for why they made it local market only... maybe because it is tied to the radio broadcast?  Or maybe they specifically wanted to block re-streaming?  Or maybe they don't have the bandwidth so this is how they made sure it didn't simply hang up for everyone?

Whatever the reason, it's annoying.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I am glad they considered northern maine the boston market. Feed was very good unlike last years rookie game fed wich skipped and froze alot. I know it was just a preaseason game but Pevs looked awsome with Bergy and Marchand. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I managed to come up with 2 Boston area proxies, changed my browser settings with one of them and BINGO! I was able to tune in for the last 18 minutes of the game.

Perhaps, the Bruins realized I was watching and began to play.

Anyway, if any of you had this problem or have had this problem in the past, leave me a message and I'll be happy to send you one of the 20 working proxies that I dug up yesterday from all over the USA. You'll never have this problem again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I managed to come up with 2 Boston area proxies, changed my browser settings with one of them and BINGO! I was able to tune in for the last 18 minutes of the game. Perhaps, the Bruins realized I was watching and began to play. Anyway, if any of you had this problem or have had this problem in the past, leave me a message and I'll be happy to send you one of the 20 working proxies that I dug up yesterday from all over the USA. You'll never have this problem again.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Hey Wheat, I just sent you a friend request. Accept it and I'll send you my email address for that list of proxies. Thanks Bud! Mille grazie!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Would you send me the links too?
    Thx,
    Doc
    I managed to come up with 2 Boston area proxies, changed my browser settings with one of them and BINGO! I was able to tune in for the last 18 minutes of the game. Perhaps, the Bruins realized I was watching and began to play. Anyway, if any of you had this problem or have had this problem in the past, leave me a message and I'll be happy to send you one of the 20 working proxies that I dug up yesterday from all over the USA. You'll never have this problem again.
    Posted by Wheatskins

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I managed to come up with 2 Boston area proxies, changed my browser settings with one of them and BINGO! I was able to tune in for the last 18 minutes of the game. Perhaps, the Bruins realized I was watching and began to play. Anyway, if any of you had this problem or have had this problem in the past, leave me a message and I'll be happy to send you one of the 20 working proxies that I dug up yesterday from all over the USA. You'll never have this problem again.

Do you think this would work for me being able to watch the bruins with my nhl.com login? Currently I pay to be able to watch games but since I live in new england they black me out from using this to watch all bruins games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishermanpike. Show fishermanpike's posts

I would also like to get a copy of these proxies.  Living outside of NE it is not always easy to get Bruins games.  Is it wise to give email address on this blog?

Sections
Shortcuts