Tonight's game should be the wake up call for PC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Tonight's game should be the wake up call for PC

Heading towards the last 5 minutes of the 3rd and the B's down 0-3 ...

Hope this will be a wake up call ...we miss Horton ...I say go for Rick Nash ...all in

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Tonight's game should be the wake up call for PC

No less than 3rd place finish for Boston... same as last year. Only a little worried as this slump has gone too long. If they are playing like this in March, I will be worried.

No thanks to Nash.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Don't worry, Stanley. Still two months to playoff time.

You know this team knows how to win.

We don't need Nash. Just like we didn't need Kovalchuk two years ago, and the other guy last year, whatever his name was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

shutout three times in less than two weeks, i'll agree with the only guy who predicted a cup for the B'S last season....

and by the way when was the last time the B'S beat the Rangers?....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

I wouldnt mind seeing Nash and I think the Bruins have the pieces to get it done as I posted last week, without gutting this team. But ATM they really just need someone who can play NHL hockey and do a job so that our current players can go back to playing on the lines that made them succesful. You cant replace Horton with anyone in Providence and thats what is going on at the moment. Peverly doesnt replace Horton, Caron doesnt replace Peverly, infact Caron shouldnt replace anyone. Its a vicious circle that is killing our chemistry other then the Bergeron line. To many players playing in roles they were not meant to play right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's game should be the wake up call for PC:
    Don't worry, Stanley. Still two months to playoff time. You know this team knows how to win. We don't need Nash. Just like we didn't need Kovalchuk two years ago, and the other guy last year, whatever his name was.
    Posted by Wheatskins

I am not worried at all ..I keep saying that the B's will win 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...42-20 shots on net for the B's tonight ....I think the NYR peaked too early ...TT is not at his best right now .as long as the B's peak in June ...but I wouldnt say no to Rick Nask ....Horton wil be out for a while and we miss him ...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's game should be the wake up call for PC : Righty then PC, lets make a deal (it a no brainer consensuses) Nash for Mark Savard, Shawn Thornton and  Chippy Campbell. Columbus gets a little faker, a dumb goon, and team immunity from suspensions. Although by losing "the Ticket Chippy Campbell", it would mean his Daddys referees wouldn't be sucking up to work the playoffs.  (and of course, no repeat Cup) Yeah....it's hard to imagine the Bruins without O'Halloran, Sutherland, Walsh, Leggo, O'Rourke, et al propping up the B's. Yah, too too bad about loseing tonight (to you think your wannabe Grand Wizard Goalie, shooting his mouth off, had anything to do with it)
    Posted by null

Now your repeating your idiotic comments?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

For those of you who said we wouldn't miss Ryder and Recchi....where did you think we were going to get the goal production with those guys gone???  Seriously??

Now Horton is out!!
    PC needs to address this before the deadline and get an NHL calibre winger!  I am not pushing the panic button yet but I have the safety off.  Bruins are playing like a middle of the road team right now.  I wouldn't say no to Rick Nash either...hahahahaha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's game should be the wake up call for PC : Now your repeating your idiotic comments?
    Posted by kelvana33

Its all he says.  He has about 5 crybaby points to make and he says them in every post.  He's an 8 year old in Mommy's basement.

But his daily crying makes me feel good about how people from Vancouver still feel. Every day.  Aaaaahhh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

For those of you who said we wouldn't miss Ryder and Recchi....where did you think we were going to get the goal production with those guys gone???  Seriously??   Now Horton is out!! PC needs to address this before the deadline and get an NHL calibre winger!  I am not pushing the panic button yet but I have the safety off.  Bruins are playing like a middle of the road team right now.  I wouldn't say no to Rick Nash either...hahahahaha.
    Posted by scottm50

The Bruins are 3rd in the NHL in goals for and are first in goals per game in the NHL. So up to this point in the season their offensive output has been better then last year.

But I'm in agreement that another winger would be nice before the trade deadline.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

For those of you who said we wouldn't miss Ryder and Recchi....where did you think we were going to get the goal production with those guys gone???  Seriously??   Now Horton is out!! PC needs to address this before the deadline and get an NHL calibre winger!  I am not pushing the panic button yet but I have the safety off.  Bruins are playing like a middle of the road team right now.  I wouldn't say no to Rick Nash either...hahahahaha.
    Posted by scottm50

like you, I was worried about the loss of ryder and rex.  fact is though, with 2 thirds of gthe schedule in the books, their goals "have" been replaced.  This team has scored more goals than last years.
    put the safety back on.  every team looks like crap for an extended period once or twice a year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

How many goals does Horton have?  15 maybe?  You guys are speaking of him as if he has more than Stamkos.

They need someone to play on the 3rd line with Pevs and Kelly (assuming Horton is back for the playoffs).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Posted by scottm50

I will repeat what I have said in the past: I'm happy that the B's did not resign Ryder in the offseason. I dont think that PC wanted to stomach another regular season of inconsistency from him. With that said: he would be a perfect deadline pickup as he has shown the ability to raise his game in the playoffs and he already knows the Julien system. What would it take to get him back ?

Sections
Shortcuts