Tonights Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Tonights Games

5 major games tonight in the east.  Predictions

caps vs jets- caps can claim title tonight with a win.  Caps win 5-2

habs vs devils- cmon devils.  From cup finals to watching the playoffs.  Devils win 4-3

nyi vs car- nyi keep finding ways to win. I hope they get in. Tavares awesome player to watch. Hurricanes win 4-3 in shootout

nyr vs florida- should be ab easy win for the rangers.  They are my pick to go far.  Rangers win 5-1

Finally

bruins vs philly- huge game for us.  Philly still has lots of talent.  Still has ni goalie and a very weak backend.  Bruins win 4-2. 

Great night of playoff hockey tonight.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Tonights Games

In response to shuperman's comment:

5 major games tonight in the east.  Predictions

caps vs jets- caps can claim title tonight with a win.  Caps win 5-2

habs vs devils- cmon devils.  From cup finals to watching the playoffs.  Devils win 4-3

nyi vs car- nyi keep finding ways to win. I hope they get in. Tavares awesome player to watch. Hurricanes win 4-3 in shootout

nyr vs florida- should be ab easy win for the rangers.  They are my pick to go far.  Rangers win 5-1

Finally

bruins vs philly- huge game for us.  Philly still has lots of talent.  Still has ni goalie and a very weak backend.  Bruins win 4-2. 

Great night of playoff hockey tonight.  

I'm going out right now to get a sports action ticket, easy money, thanks Shupe !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm going to miss the B's game.  The Rangers are in town.  I'm looking forward to seeing Richards, Clowe, and Nash.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm going to miss the B's game.  The Rangers are in town.  I'm looking forward to seeing Richards, Clowe, and Nash.

I know how bad the Panthers are but you'll have to give us an up close and personal account of how good the prospective 1st round opponent of the B's really are. Figure out a way to break down Torts system and then e-mail Stanley with the details, he in turn will get it to Chiarelli. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

I saw Crosby, Stills and Nash once!

I am returning to Philly tonite with my son. I hope the BRUINS return the favor of last game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

I saw Crosby, Stills and Nash once!

I am returning to Philly tonite with my son. I hope the BRUINS return the favor of last game!

Me too !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Shupe has become Stanley.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Shupe has become Stanley.

Shupely & Stanley=Hank Goldberg & Jimmy "The Greek".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

belowzero...u got this one right ...

I know how bad the Panthers are but you'll have to give us an up close and personal account of how good the prospective 1st round opponent of the B's really are. Figure out a way to break down Torts system and then e-mail Stanley with the details, he in turn will get it to Chiarelli. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I predicted souray, redden gomez, holtby and gretzky.  Thats right.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think you will need to worry about leaving early to hop in your car. This game will be a brutal beatdown with formentioned players on display, wheeling around at will.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

hoping beyond hope for wins by the panthers, jets, devils and canes, though there's no way that will all work out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I don't think you will need to worry about leaving early to hop in your car. This game will be a brutal beatdown with formentioned players on display, wheeling around at will.

I've probably been to 15 games this year and haven't left early yet.  The parking at the BB&T is set up so there are probably 15 exits out of the lot and five different ways for people to go.  It's really well done.  I think the longest I've sat at the end of the game was maybe five minutes after the Habs game.

I am happy to see the Panthers lose right now.  It's a real possibility that I'll be moving down here permanently and if so, I want to see Nathan MacKinnon 41 times a year! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Say hi to clowzy, nasher and B-Ri for me.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:

hoping beyond hope for wins by the panthers, jets, devils and canes, though there's no way that will all work out.

Im hoping for bruins, devils, panthers, caps, nyi.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hope you're wrong on the Caps win shupe. I'm hoping that he Bruins will be able to clinch division titles for both my teams with a win over the Caps on Saturday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Every day now thru saturday ( possibly the last game sunday too Bs and ott ) will make a huge difference in playoff matchups, never seen a year like this one, so much score board watching lol.

Long shot winnipeg knows they need a win over wash for a better shot at the playoffs. Heres whats left, caps is home team

Ottawa has-PHIL wash. bs

Mtl has NJ-Win Tor

Win has -wash- MTL

Isl- car-phil-buff

Nyr has nj-win-tor

Tor has tb-fl- MTL

Bos has phil-TB-wash- OTTAWA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Hope you're wrong on the Caps win shupe. I'm hoping that he Bruins will be able to clinch division titles for both my teams with a win over the Caps on Saturday.

"Storylines: This could be the final road game for some of the veterans. Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron will most likely stay home instead of traveling to Washington on Saturday. The Bruins have enough depth to rest their key players before the playoffs begin"

Better be the next two games.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Montreal at New Jersey: Despite a slide that has seen them drop four of their past five games, the Montreal Canadiens are still very much alive in the Northeast Division race. The Habs and Boston Bruins are tied at 59 points apiece, although the Bruins have a game in hand. Montreal will be facing a New Jersey Devils squad that was mathematically eliminated from postseason contention with Sunday’s 4-1 loss to the New York Rangers.

Winnipeg at Washington: This is arguably the biggest game on Tuesday’s NHL schedule, as the Winnipeg Jets have a chance to move past the Washington Capitals in the Southeast Division standings. However, the Caps can clinch the division if they can find a way to beat the Jets in either regulation or overtime. The Southeast winner would be the No. 3 seed, which means home-ice advantage in the opening round of the playoffs.

N.Y. Islanders at Carolina: Currently in sixth place in the Eastern Conference, the New York Islanders are 8-0-2 in their past 10 games and are closing in on their first playoff berth since 2007. Tuesday marks the third of their season-ending, five-game road trip. They’ve already earned wins at Toronto and Winnipeg.

2012-2013 Standings FULL STANDINGS › 04/23/13 4:42PM

Buffalo at Pittsburgh: Already guaranteed the No. 1 seed in the East, the Pittsburgh Penguins still have a chance to claim the Presidents’ Trophy after the Chicago Blackhawks dropped a 3-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Monday. The Pens, who earned a 3-1 victory at Ottawa on Monday, trail Chicago by three points with three games remaining.

Boston at Philadelphia: The Boston Bruins are in a heated battle with Montreal for the Northeast title. Tuesday marks the second of three straight games against non-playoff teams for the Bruins, as they’re coming off a 3-0 win against the Florida Panthers on Sunday. Boston will also host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday.

N.Y. Rangers at Florida: The New York Rangers won’t face a playoff-bound team the rest of the way. They mathematically eliminated the Devils with Sunday’s 4-1 win at Madison Square Garden and now begin a brief two-game trip that also has a stop in Carolina on Thursday. New York enters Tuesday’s action in seventh place in the East, but one point ahead of ninth-place Winnipeg.

Colorado at St. Louis: With 54 points and three games remaining, the St. Louis Blues are all but assured an invitation to the playoffs. The only question is, where will they finish? Currently in sixth place the Western Conference, the Blues could find themselves in fifth by the end of the night should they collect two points on home ice against the Colorado Avalanche.

Los Angeles at Minnesota: Two big points on the line for both the Los Angeles Kings and Minnesota Wild at Xcel Energy Center. The defending Stanley Cup champs are trying to nail down the fourth seed in the West, which would guarantee them home-ice advantage in the opening round of the playoffs. Minnesota, though, is still simply trying to get there. The Wild enter Tuesday’s action in seventh place, one point ahead of ninth-place Detroit.

Dallas at San Jose: With 48 points, the Dallas Stars need this victory in the worst way. It won’t be easy, as the San Jose Sharks are still chasing Los Angeles and boast a record of 16-2-5 at HP Pavilion. This is the first of three remaining games for both teams."

Yah tonight is a big night!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Going to be in Center Ice heaven tonight.......my TV clicker is in for a workout.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:

Going to be in Center Ice heaven tonight.......my TV clicker is in for a workout.

My wife has always said I'm the only one who refers to it as a "clicker"...

Sections
Shortcuts