tonights lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

tonights lineup

i feel that peverley and kelly should be switched. just my opinion, kelly has been somewhat invisable since the 1st round, same with peverley, but i jus think peverley and seguin would mix better together, and kelly seems more of a 4th line type of guy. your thoughts guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: tonights lineup

1. Lucic Krejci Horton
    2. Marchand Bergy Rex
    3. Ryder Kelly Seguin
    4. Campbell Peverley Paille

take it to the bank

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

They say having Kelly with Ryder and Seguin allows Seguin to have more offensive opportunity because Kelly plays such good defense

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Kelly is the better defensive forward and better faceoff guy. Makes sense that he's still on that line as he did click well with Seguin.

Plus, that's the way I predicted the lines would be so I look like a genius or I think like CJ, I'll take the former.

Bs are going to be rolling 4 strong lines all night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Kelly is excellent, game in game out, and was particularly good in game 2 with Ryder and Seguin.  He's also a left shot.  Putting Pev in there would be 3 righty's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

No way. The Kelly/Ryder/Seguin line played better than the Peverly/Seguin combo in game one. Kelly allows both Seggy and Ryder/Slyder to be as offensive as possible as he can cover both ends with speed and experience. Peverly will boost both Paille and Campbell, making this the first time the Bruins have had 4 lines with speed and offensive possibilities. Just hope the D can keep up.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

In Response to Re: tonights lineup:
    1. Lucic Krejci Horton 2. Marchand Bergy Rex 3. Ryder Kelly Seguin 4. Campbell Peverley Paille take it to the bank
    Posted by IrishMob7

Love these combos.  4 solid lines. can do some series damage to TBs depth...or lack there of.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Amen brotha. Cannot wait for this game to start. If we can stay healthy the rest of the way, I think the chances of the Cup coming back to Boston are in our favor. It's also amazing how so many people basically crucified PC for the trades he made at the deadline (except for the Kaberle trade which everybody was psyched about; ironic, huh?) and now the players that we got fit in the system perfectly. So much speed and finesse in all 4 lines. I'm very excited about this team to say the least.

Sections
Shortcuts