Tonights opponent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Tonights opponent

Something is brewing in St louis.
    Im very impressed with this team. After Hitchcock took over they have been playing great, espescially at home.
    I believe they are the dark horse to take it all.
    They got 
    Big sized forwards: Backes Oshie Berglund Arnott Stewart
    Small dangerous fast guys: Perron Macdonald
    Good PP blueliners: Shattenkirk Pietrangelo
    Veteranleadership with rings Arnott Langenbrunner
    6-7 guys who could drop the gloves
    Excellent goaltending tandem Elliott Halak

Tonight will be an opportunity to measure up to one of the best of the west
    It will be fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Tonights opponent

I'm a big fan of the current Blues.  Last year I felt they were the second-most talented team in the league after the Bruins until everything unravelled for them. This year they were my darkhorse team.  I would not be surprised if they put a beating on the Bruins the way our guys are playing. If Boston can pull out a win, I will be impressed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This Bruins team is hurting, but there are still some who come to play every night. They need a sniper with Kreji and Lucic not Kelly, since kelly anchors their 3rd line. Caron would be my first choice, but Caron/Kelly/Hennessey played a solid checking game. Does Claude even dare to put Camper on Kreji's wing? Why not, his forte is scoring and that would leave the other three lines together, and put Pouliot on the pine where he belongs. Pouliot is fast, no doubt, but, his linemates have no idea where he will be. He doesn't yet know togetherness or consistency or playmaking. The defense is where more stability is also required. Corvo doesn't know defense, so put in Bodnarchuck Claude. Plus remind Boychuck that ringing the puck around the boards, to the other team, is not puck possesion hockey. Remind Chara that he is the "leader' and needs to play like he always did. Ference, Seidenberg and McQ will fill in responsibly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

First Stanley, now this.  Did I loose a day?

Waking up a sleeping offense against one of the top defensive teams in the league is a tall order.  I'm not optimistic about tomorrow.  Whoever starts in goal will need to be good for the first time in weeks.

Blues are definitely a team that doesn't get as much respect as they deserve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

Driving down from Chicago to see tomorrows game. Would be great to see a new face or two that hasn't been a P Bruin! Would be wonderful if I did not see Corvo on the ice! Would be spectacular if Paille gets a breakaway and shoots the puck anywhere but goalies logo! Just glad to see the team live once this season so I will shut up and root hard for them!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Tonights opponent:
    First Stanley, now this.  Did I loose a day? Waking up a sleeping offense against one of the top defensive teams in the league is a tall order.  I'm not optimistic about tomorrow.  Whoever starts in goal will need to be good for the first time in weeks. Blues are definitely a team that doesn't get as much respect as they deserve.
    Posted by DrCC

Actually, they've got the best team GAA (1.88) in the league.  And, they're second best 5 on 5.

On the other hand, they're not a particularly high scoring team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Big fan of the Blues too, a likeable team.  Stewart is a bum though and he's been showing up on the 4th line recently.  One of the most unpopular players in the NHL.

MacDonald has been great since he came back and Pietrangelo is a burgeoning star on the blueline.  Love Backes too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

The Blues are an excellent team. Hopefully Chara and Lucic will throw down and hurt them large. I want McQuaid to pummel someone on St. Louis. It's time to get back to Bruin hockey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have no idea what day it is anymore.

Brian Elliott looks real good, shocked he signed that contract so early.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I wish the game was tonight!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think the Blues are capable of making some noise the 1st round or two, after that I see them getting into trouble with a high scoring team. Blues versus Nashville would be an entertaining series.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to Re: Tonights opponent:
    I think the Blues are capable of making some noise the 1st round or two, after that I see them getting into trouble with a high scoring team. Blues versus Nashville would be an entertaining series.
    Posted by kelvana33

Completely agree.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Don't know if I've posted onthe B's forum b'fore, so Hello everyone! Just thought I would lend my vocal cords to the cause in STL. tomorrow night.I live close by and when my daughter told me they would be in STL. I made a point of getting tix! Good luck to the B's I'll be yelling!!!KMc.

Sections
Shortcuts