Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!

Buddy, If you can't even spell Cam's name right, you have ZERO credibility.

Go back to your I heart Fill Cesil boards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!:
    If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?
    Posted by cactusTony

So how did they win the division?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

"Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!"

So what are you saying? Theres not enough dimwitted inbreds like you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Chara- Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business!

You cant even be freaking serious. The guy who leads the bruins in TOI and the league in +/- and was also voted the "single hardest" player to play against by the players.

Your such a frigging tool and your stupidity knows no limits, ignored.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?
    Posted by cactusTony

Cactus ...stay tuned .....cause you're in for a long ride and watch the B's winning their  1st of 3 Stanley Cups in a row

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!:
    In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : The same way they won it in 08-09.  How did that work out?
    Posted by ipot

Hey Ipot,I normally have some respect for your opinion but when you side with a troll(yes I know you don't like the name calling)like Cactustony,there's no coming back.I'll have you know that being objective and being a fair-weather fan aren't the same thing.You should close the window because your respect is flying out of it fast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have no respect at all for Cactus ...he is an azzwhole ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by cactusTony

Ironic that your juvenile names for PC and CJ likely make you feel clever.I guess a brilliant hockey mind like you can tell us all who'll win this year or is your specialty simply telling everyone which team is terrible?Interesting that you should refer to the Bruins and their fans as "we" since there's no way you're a fan(unless you're a full-blown masochist).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I have no respect at all for Cactus ...he is an azzwhole .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Even CactusTony hates himself.What's to like ........?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Most trolls use the tactic of quick hits to get the faithful riled up, like bruins8 with his schoolgirl crush on Kessel.

I find it hilarious that Cactus takes the time to write this incredibly long,  incoherent piece, full of childish, bitter ranting, as if anyone would give it even a minute of actual consideration.  It's like a tantrum from a spoiled child. 

When you're not even good at being a troll...hang it up.  Find a hobbie you enjoy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : Ironic that your juvenile names for PC and CJ likely make you feel clever.I guess a brilliant hockey mind like you can tell us all who'll win this year or is your specialty simply telling everyone which team is terrible?Interesting that you should refer to the Bruins and their fans as "we" since there's no way you're a fan(unless you're a full-blown masochist).
    Posted by dezaruchi

I like the misspelled reference to "Nealy".  LOL.  A real diehard fan there...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : I like the misspelled reference to "Nealy".  LOL.  A real diehard fan there...
    Posted by Fletcher1

Like I said,I get a kick out of his use of the word "we".It's like he thinks we're all in this together........he probably loves Rey Bork too.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE- need i say more?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Mannn he must have spitted alll over his computer screen!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

NONE of you offer any concrete rebuttal..its simply insults from SIMPLE minded Village Idiots! You all S U C K ! just like the Ruins!!
    Posted by cactusTony

Perhaps try giving us a concrete argument without simple insults.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Trying to decide if you are a habs fan or a philly fan.  Either way, you fit the mold perfectly....time to ignore!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Why all this hate for.... have you ever tried hanger management.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Facts are that a lot of team are worst than the Bruins right now so a lot of teams must suck then!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Again...no one can offer any rebuttal..Look, you guys simply do not know hockey. I have forgotten more than all of you combined will ever know.. I clearly stated facts..None of you clearly stated anything other than a spelling mistake as you all grasps for straws and your skirts when people say bad things about their Ruins.
    Posted by cactusTony

Hey Beavis, most of the good hockey talk can be found on threads started by people not named cactusTony.  Get it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Again...no one can offer any rebuttal..Look, you guys simply do not know hockey. I have forgotten more than all of you combined will ever know.. I clearly stated facts..None of you clearly stated anything other than a spelling mistake as you all grasps for straws and your skirts when people say bad things about their Ruins.
    Posted by cactusTony

what are u talking about cactus clown what facts have u offered. u talked about seguin being a bust. that is opinion by u after 70 games. seguin has the same amount of goals your man crush did in his rookie year right 11 goals that is a fact.
    its your opinion that kessel got run out of town for being soft. the fact is he is soft still and was also hated in the locker room and wanted way to much money that would have lead to the bruins not being able to sign multiple players on current roster.
    jacobs family in your opinion is that they could of won a cup if they had got another player to them over the top. that might have been true before lockout but since the lockout bruins spend to the cap every year that is fact. does it always go to the right players is up to debate but they use all of there resources.
    nealy or neely is a puppet is your opinion not fact. u dont know what his job is and either do i.
    chiarelli u say he screwed up kessel deal that is opinion. ya this one you and bruins81 are pretty much alone on. the majority is that chiarelli got easily the better of this deal. Two 1st and 2nd for a malcontent player to a bad team which in turn makes those pick even better. chiarelli has made some mistakes like any GM does but i know this that the talent of the team is better now then when he took over and he has done well record and playoff wise compared to the GMs before him and he isnt done yet.
    julian say what u want about this guys coaching style but remind me your boyfriend phil kessel had his best year of 36 goals under what coach? here is another guy who has done better then the coaches before him and isnt done yet.
    demorlized rask is also opinion he had his shot this year no? he has been outplayed by the odds on favorite to win the vezina. tim thomas is one of the biggest reasons the bruins are the 3rd seed. u also talked about how he is over used. that is wrong, even if thomas starts all of the games that are left on bruins schedule it will be the lowest amount of games started by a vezina winner since jim carey won the award that is fact.
    chara u say he is a statue. that of course is opinion. talk about way off this guy is voted #1 toughest defensemen to play against in the nhl. also he is only has a plus minus of +32 to lead the nhl that is fact.
    peverly hasnt played well since we have gotten him but this revisionist history about blake(aka brad)wheeler. the guy was overrated and never stepped up when it counted.
    kelly who u say chiarelli over payed for maybe maybe not this guys true value will not be realized until playoff time when a grinder like kelly is  most important but a second rounder for him no worries the bruins have an extra 1 from kessel deal.
    bergeron and how 5 million is to much for him as a player. there are alot worse contracts out there and bergeron does alot for the bruins second line center,power play, and penalty kill which is something u cant say for your bromance with phil who makes more then bergeron but should he? bergeron has 22 goals and 35 assists for 57 points and is a +20 on all teams. kessel has 30 goals and 32 assists for 62 points and is a -20. so who is worth more but who makes more ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

If seguin is a bust for a #2 pick  that must mean that bobby ryan,malkin,heatley and this years scoring champ daniel sedin are all busts as well.they were all #2 picks and didn't even play in the nhl the year after being drafted. Eric staahl was a #2 pick bust as well he did play year after being drafted but only had 11 goals same as seguin.

Sections
Shortcuts