Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!

Ladies & gentlemen. I'd like to introduce you to RMiller's younger brother!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!:
    [QUOTE]Ladies & gentlemen. I'd like to introduce you to RMiller's younger brother!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

and that is why shouldnt even taking the time to write all of that last post because it wont sink in anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

In Response to Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!:
    [QUOTE]If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

GO Away already................ see you at the parade  band wagon panzie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!!:
    [QUOTE]If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?

As a Bruins fan who always expects the worst from this team and feels the ownership should be held accountable for the inexcusable playoff record since 1992 I nevertheless have to say your "analysis" is completely without merit here.

Let's start w/Seguin: Calling a 19-year old playing his first ever NHL season w/VERY limited ice time a bust is ridiculous.  Some execs at NBC wanted to cancel "Cheers" in its first season when the ratings were in the toilet. You would have been one of them.

You call Neely a figurehead w/no knowledge whatsoever or at least any examples to back it up of what you mean by that. How do you know he isn't deeply involved in player development/consultation on free agents/prospects? Show your work if you're going to complain.

Chiarelli's moves have been mostly quite good, as have been the ones he DIDN'T make--most prominently trading away the Tor. #1 draft pick. Now that the Leafs are officially out of the playoffs that pick should be decent to good, depending on what's available. Could even turn out to be great. (And how exactly do you know Joe Colborne is the next coming of Brad Richards?)

You reveal your ignorance on trades he's made by claiming Wheeler has "more speed" and talent than Peverly. Peverly is one of the fastest skaters in the league and Wheeler w/the Bruins was absolute dead weight....HE was a total bust and added nothing to the team--in fact, was a drag on it. He may indeed have more goals w/Atl. than Pev has w/Boston right now--but which team cruised to a playoff spot (w/home ice advantage), while the other--which had every opp. to make the playoffs at the time the deal was made--went swiftly into the DNQ category? If Chia is such a dolt, why didn't the trade translate to a playoff spot for Atl. and a dive-bomb for Boston?

TT is an "old man breaking down"? Based on what--his recent ONE tough game against the Rangers or his Top 3 in the league GAA and Top 3 record of shutouts? Or the Vezina he won 2 years ago? You'd have made a better argument that the only reason the B's are where they are is BECAUSE of Thomas--but calling him over the hill reveals again that you're not analyzing--just reacting--and wrongly.

I don't wear rose colored glasses. I'm not expecting the Bruins to get out of round 2, and yes, the organization owes its fans better. But your rant on WHY the Bruins are likely to fall short again is short on reason and way long on vitriol for the sake of it without recognizing that the Bruins have improved under Chiarelli and do have a strong core of young players to build around.

They can and should get better, and it's on PC and JJ to make it so--but don't paint all Bruins fans w/the same "kool aid" brush...and if you're going to complain--back it up w/some arguments that makse sense. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : As a Bruins fan who always expects the worst from this team and feels the ownership should be held accountable for the inexcusable playoff record since 1992 I nevertheless have to say your "analysis" is completely without merit here. Let's start w/Seguin: Calling a 19-year old playing his first ever NHL season w/VERY limited ice time a bust is ridiculous.  Some execs at NBC wanted to cancel "Cheers" in its first season when the ratings were in the toilet. You would have been one of them. You call Neely a figurehead w/no knowledge whatsoever or at least any examples to back it up of what you mean by that. How do you know he isn't deeply involved in player development/consultation on free agents/prospects? Show your work if you're going to complain. Chiarelli's moves have been mostly quite good, as have been the ones he DIDN'T make--most prominently trading away the Tor. #1 draft pick. Now that the Leafs are officially out of the playoffs that pick should be decent to good, depending on what's available. Could even turn out to be great. (And how exactly do you know Joe Colborne is the next coming of Brad Richards?) You reveal your ignorance on trades he's made by claiming Wheeler has "more speed" and talent than Peverly. Peverly is one of the fastest skaters in the league and Wheeler w/the Bruins was absolute dead weight....HE was a total bust and added nothing to the team--in fact, was a drag on it. He may indeed have more goals w/Atl. than Pev has w/Boston right now--but which team cruised to a playoff spot (w/home ice advantage), while the other--which had every opp. to make the playoffs at the time the deal was made--went swiftly into the DNQ category? If Chia is such a dolt, why didn't the trade translate to a playoff spot for Atl. and a dive-bomb for Boston? TT is an "old man breaking down"? Based on what--his recent ONE tough game against the Rangers or his Top 3 in the league GAA and Top 3 record of shutouts? Or the Vezina he won 2 years ago? You'd have made a better argument that the only reason the B's are where they are is BECAUSE of Thomas--but calling him over the hill reveals again that you're not analyzing--just reacting--and wrongly. I don't wear rose colored glasses. I'm not expecting the Bruins to get out of round 2, and yes, the organization owes its fans better. But your rant on WHY the Bruins are likely to fall short again is short on reason and way long on vitriol for the sake of it without recognizing that the Bruins have improved under Chiarelli and do have a strong core of young players to build around. They can and should get better, and it's on PC and JJ to make it so--but don't paint all Bruins fans w/the same "kool aid" brush...and if you're going to complain--back it up w/some arguments that makse sense. 
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    Great post TTBI.Now you're feeling the frustration of arguing with a troll.Cactus is another of those simpletons who feels his opinion is correct because he proclaims it to be fact,rather than the uninformed rant of a troll that it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i prefer the rose-colored glasses that have peace signs on them- what? no kool-aid?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So if Seguin and his 11 goals as a rookie is a bust does that mean that Kessel is one as well considering he only scored 11 (rookie stats) with more icetime in 2007 then Tyler has gotten this year? How about Jumbo Joe and his 4 goals? Did he not win the Hart one year as the league's most valuable player?

Flawed logic Cactus....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : As a Bruins fan who always expects the worst from this team and feels the ownership should be held accountable for the inexcusable playoff record since 1992 I nevertheless have to say your "analysis" is completely without merit here. Let's start w/Seguin: Calling a 19-year old playing his first ever NHL season w/VERY limited ice time a bust is ridiculous.  Some execs at NBC wanted to cancel "Cheers" in its first season when the ratings were in the toilet. You would have been one of them. You call Neely a figurehead w/no knowledge whatsoever or at least any examples to back it up of what you mean by that. How do you know he isn't deeply involved in player development/consultation on free agents/prospects? Show your work if you're going to complain. Chiarelli's moves have been mostly quite good, as have been the ones he DIDN'T make--most prominently trading away the Tor. #1 draft pick. Now that the Leafs are officially out of the playoffs that pick should be decent to good, depending on what's available. Could even turn out to be great. (And how exactly do you know Joe Colborne is the next coming of Brad Richards?) You reveal your ignorance on trades he's made by claiming Wheeler has "more speed" and talent than Peverly. Peverly is one of the fastest skaters in the league and Wheeler w/the Bruins was absolute dead weight....HE was a total bust and added nothing to the team--in fact, was a drag on it. He may indeed have more goals w/Atl. than Pev has w/Boston right now--but which team cruised to a playoff spot (w/home ice advantage), while the other--which had every opp. to make the playoffs at the time the deal was made--went swiftly into the DNQ category? If Chia is such a dolt, why didn't the trade translate to a playoff spot for Atl. and a dive-bomb for Boston? TT is an "old man breaking down"? Based on what--his recent ONE tough game against the Rangers or his Top 3 in the league GAA and Top 3 record of shutouts? Or the Vezina he won 2 years ago? You'd have made a better argument that the only reason the B's are where they are is BECAUSE of Thomas--but calling him over the hill reveals again that you're not analyzing--just reacting--and wrongly. I don't wear rose colored glasses. I'm not expecting the Bruins to get out of round 2, and yes, the organization owes its fans better. But your rant on WHY the Bruins are likely to fall short again is short on reason and way long on vitriol for the sake of it without recognizing that the Bruins have improved under Chiarelli and do have a strong core of young players to build around. They can and should get better, and it's on PC and JJ to make it so--but don't paint all Bruins fans w/the same "kool aid" brush...and if you're going to complain--back it up w/some arguments that makse sense. 
    TTBI that was all the things i was trying to say in my rant but i dont think i said it as well. these guys like cactus and others want concrete rebuttles to there facts but in truth there facts are just ranting opinions with zero merit or thought for that matter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]So if Seguin and his 11 goals as a rookie is a bust does that mean that Kessel is one as well considering he only scored 11 with more icetime then Tyler has gotten? How about Jumbo Joe and his 4 goals? Did he not win the Hart one year as the league's most valuable player? Flawed logic Cactus....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Cactus and logic have nothing to do with each other.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : TTBI that was all the things i was trying to say in my rant but i dont think i said it as well. these guys like cactus and others want concrete rebuttles to there facts but in truth there facts are just ranting opinions with zero merit or thought for that matter.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Right on, brother. I think you stated your case very well, btw.

and love the O'Reilly jersey--Terry was one of the greats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : Right on, brother. I think you stated your case very well, btw. and love the O'Reilly jersey--Terry was one of the greats.
    taz the ultimate bruin! my favorite player! good call

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : Thank you for being the ONLY one on this site with an intelligent, well thought out rebuttal to my stance on this. I respect your opinion.

that's pretty cool and big of u cactus but i was not only one who feels the way i expressed. we all have an opinion and yours is every bit as valid as mine. i just think its in the way u frame it and the timing but then again what do i know. im just a fan of the team that's it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My only question is... Why haven't I put ths guy on ignore before now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]My only question is... Why haven't I put ths guy on ignore before now?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

who me or cactus? who else do u have on ignore already?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : If you speak from raw emotion without a well thought out premise based on fact then you often get ignored .Especially if you refuse to aknowledge facts that show the flaw in your argument. Instead of reponding you react and then, well, the name-calling begins.That's why people put you on ignore. I have reponded to games very emotionally especially after some pops and wanted Julien shot-a certain loss to the habs- but later cooler heads prevail and they win a road trip and everything balances out. Tony You're all  everything sux all the time:Thus Ignored!
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]
    Well put Chef.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

cactusTony, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

:D 

But seriously, Thomas....who's going to win the Vezna, is breaking down?????? Huh?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Only 2 left after my purchase.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rose-Colored-Glasses-NEW-Kay-Salazar-/180635289485?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item2a0eb3c78d

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : You bring up a lot of good points and I agree with you on some of them. I respect the way you put a lot of thought into your response and made a valid argument... I really do try to be a loyal fan- I have watched and rooted for the B's since 1967, yet, I am so frustrated mainly by this coach -which effects how I feel about player performance ..and the front office for keeping the coach...vicious cycle ...

I share your frustration. I believe you are a Bruins fan. But it is worthwhile to be as objective as possible in expressing your dissatisfaction with the team (certainly not required--free speech doesn't come w/style points and after all this is just a forum for letting off steam and in no way impacts any moves the Bruins actually make.)

The problem as I see it is that the Bruins are still not good enough to win a Stanley Cup, and that's hard on anyone who's been rooting for them since their last Cup and is sick of the constant disappointments.

But it is also true that the team as compared with the pre-Chia Mike O'Connell disasters shows more promise and has the POTENTIAL for winning it all, with a lot of big IFs thrown in.

For example, I agree that CJ as a coach is doomed to failure. YET at the same time (and this is a frustrating conundrum) his STYLE and defensive scheme is actually well suited for this kind of team as presnetly constituted.

IF the Bruins had a more dynamic high scoring offense or swift-skating defenseman who could add offense, CJ would be totally wrong. Right now, he's probably the best bet for getting further than they would w.out him (this sounds goofy, but bear with me): I truly believe that w/out CJ and his emphasis on a STRICT defensive game plan this team would be struggling to make the playoffs, or could even be a DNQ. They don;t have the offensive firepower to play fast break hockey; their d-men aren;t quick or slick enuff w/the puck to play a "west coast offense" so their strict adherence to a box format with men rotating to cover for each other and being defensively responsible at all times--combined w.some pretty d*mn good goaltending--keeps their GAA very low and allows them to win games they'd otherwise lose.

Problem is they're not built to go very far in the playoffs, and yes, that means no Stanley Cup for a 39th year in a row.

But with the maturation of Seguin (probably your worst point calling him a bust), another high round draft pick, lots of young players who can only get better (Marchand, Krejci, Lucic, Horton, Bergeron, McQuaid, Boychuck, even Kampfer) they are poised in the near future to acquire that missing piece, jettison Claude for a more offensive-minded, risk taking coach, and perhaps actually win the Stanley Cup.

your previous rant left no possibility of that and that's why it drew the ire of a lot of posters here, IMO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : I share your frustration. I believe you are a Bruins fan. But it is worthwhile to be as objective as possible in expressing your dissatisfaction with the team (certainly not required--free speech doesn't come w/style points and after all this is just a forum for letting off steam and in no way impacts any moves the Bruins actually make.) The problem as I see it is that the Bruins are still not good enough to win a Stanley Cup, and that's hard on anyone who's been rooting for them since their last Cup and is sick of the constant disappointments. But it is also true that the team as compared with the pre-Chia Mike O'Connell disasters shows more promise and has the POTENTIAL for winning it all, with a lot of big IFs thrown in. For example, I agree that CJ as a coach is doomed to failure. YET at the same time (and this is a frustrating conundrum) his STYLE and defensive scheme is actually well suited for this kind of team as presnetly constituted. IF the Bruins had a more dynamic high scoring offense or swift-skating defenseman who could add offense, CJ would be totally wrong. Right now, he's probably the best bet for getting further than they would w.out him (this sounds goofy, but bear with me): I truly believe that w/out CJ and his emphasis on a STRICT defensive game plan this team would be struggling to make the playoffs, or could even be a DNQ. They don;t have the offensive firepower to play fast break hockey; their d-men aren;t quick or slick enuff w/the puck to play a "west coast offense" so their strict adherence to a box format with men rotating to cover for each other and being defensively responsible at all times--combined w.some pretty d*mn good goaltending--keeps their GAA very low and allows them to win games they'd otherwise lose. Problem is they're not built to go very far in the playoffs, and yes, that means no Stanley Cup for a 39th year in a row. But with the maturation of Seguin (probably your worst point calling him a bust), another high round draft pick, lots of young players who can only get better (Marchand, Krejci, Lucic, Horton, Bergeron, McQuaid, Boychuck, even Kampfer) they are poised in the near future to acquire that missing piece, jettison Claude for a more offensive-minded, risk taking coach, and perhaps actually win the Stanley Cup. your previous rant left no possibility of that and that's why it drew the ire of a lot of posters here, IMO.
    Trytobearit, I dont think you can necessarily assume it would be that way. It's a valid theory, but I dont think that would necessarily be the case. Chiarelli and all other 29 GM's build the team based on the coach. If we had a more offensive-minded coach, I believe PC would acquire players to fit that system. I don't think guys like Kelly, Boychuk, or Mcquaid would be playing key roles for Boston.

Why do you think Kovalchuk was so terrible in the first half this year, because he wasnt used to playing in a system like NJ's, he had been playing in an up-tempo atlanta system his whole career. Gm's build their teams to fit the coaches system.

I do agree that without Claude the team would not be as good. Thats why I want Claude fired, but only in the offseason. There wouldnt be no point to a firing mid season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! : I am pretty sure he means me - CactusTony..not you..it's ok, I can take being ignored by him..no loss. I actually had this misbelief that people were free to express their OPINIONS on this site..though you would never know it by those who wish to 'ignore' others..I think its small of him to do that.
    First off, it's SHE, not HE.
    Secondly, as is self-evident by my response, I never put you on ignore.
    But when you don't have any logical or factual arguments, and make your points based on only non-factual emotional conjecture, it sure makes it hard not to put you on ignore - not to restrict your freedom of expression, but to exercise my right to not have to willfully listen to it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Wow who pissed in this guys cherios.  If you can't handle being a bruins fan than maybe you need to move to vancouver of philly or something like that.  You probably think the Red Sox are going to go 0-162 and that Tom Brady is the most overrated quarterback ever.  If you dont like what you see then simply avert your eyes and find something else to watch and spare us the page long explanation of why the bruins will never win.

As for Seguin I refuse to think a 19 year old kid who played 12 minutes a night for 70 games is a BUST.  If this is what he does season after season for the next three years ill agree with you.  He was very soft this year and just didnt look like he belonged, but lets let the kid hot puberty before we mail it on him.  What did you expect Seguin to score 40 goals  this year?  Get a life buddy!