Too much strategy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

Too much strategy

Why is Julien trying to match up like he is playing the Penguins and Crosby instead of a team they dominated in game 1.  Carlyle was actually controlling both teams lines, Julien says he can run 4 lines against anyone so why so much chess early in the game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Too much strategy

CJ was out coached, Bergies line was a no show and Jagr needs someone to play with. Rask did not play his best game but the Bruins have to get angry to play well, but we have to score and that will hurt going forward. The Bruins have to play better on D and Hamilton did not look good and Chara has to be better. The Bruins have to keep the leed and hit like hell, it seems hard to motivate this team but they better have a sense of ergentcy for the next game or be down.

CJ has to find players that have some jump for next season and I see changes coming in Boston for more players with speed and skill. Horts, Pevs, and Kelly could be trade fodder for next season. It is plain to see this team has to make changes and we need players who are much more consistant. Jagr will not be back and new blood is needed in Boston, Ward has to go as PP coach and the PP has to improve. The Bruins will be hard pressed to win this series and if so their next one will be their last with this team. I hope I am wrong but they are not consistant and scoring does not come easy for this team which is 1st on the Bruins list to improve which of coarse makes the PP better. A cup for this team is a total uphill battle and I will be happy to see the way the Bruins play and see which players really want stay with a strong finish no matter what happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

CJ was out coached, Bergies line was a no show and Jagr needs someone to play with. Rask did not play his best game but the Bruins have to get angry to play well, but we have to score and that will hurt going forward. The Bruins have to play better on D and Hamilton did not look good and Chara has to be better. The Bruins have to keep the leed and hit like hell, it seems hard to motivate this team but they better have a sense of ergentcy for the next game or be down.

CJ has to find players that have some jump for next season and I see changes coming in Boston for more players with speed and skill. Horts, Pevs, and Kelly could be trade fodder for next season. It is plain to see this team has to make changes and we need players who are much more consistant. Jagr will not be back and new blood is needed in Boston, Ward has to go as PP coach and the PP has to improve. The Bruins will be hard pressed to win this series and if so their next one will be their last with this team. I hope I am wrong but they are not consistant and scoring does not come easy for this team which is 1st on the Bruins list to improve which of coarse makes the PP better. A cup for this team is a total uphill battle and I will be happy to see the way the Bruins play and see which players really want stay with a strong finish no matter what happens.

They had nine seconds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In response to tman0325's comment:

Why is Julien trying to match up like he is playing the Penguins and Crosby instead of a team they dominated in game 1.  Carlyle was actually controlling both teams lines, Julien says he can run 4 lines against anyone so why so much chess early in the game?

Agree 100%. CJ was overcoaching last night. Guys thinking to much whether they were supposed to be on the ice or not. He has the team to go out and win the game but CJ was coaching not to lose.

Toronto certainly played better but it appeared to me the Bs played a much more conserative game last night then in game 1. Seemed like CJ felt they were to aggressive on the forecheck in game  1 and CJ pulled in the reigns again. Infuriating.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Carlyle added some young kids and they played hard. Claude has no idea how to adjust his game plan, which is the same every night, making it easy for a smart coach to out coach Claude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Carlyle added some young kids and they played hard. Claude has no idea how to adjust his game plan, which is the same every night, making it easy for a smart coach to out coach Claude.

Yep and he doesn't have Thomas to save his bacon

Sections
Shortcuts