TOO MUCH THOMAS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: TOO MUCH THOMAS

In Response to Re: TOO MUCH THOMAS:
    [QUOTE]Dez, svs% and win percentage are not the same thing, you should stop trying to put words in my mouth, its looks stupid when the words your adding dont even make sense... A goalie with a high Svs% is playing generally well, vokoun has an awful win loss year after year, does that make him a bad goalie.. no.. rask has been good enough to win, the bruins havent, thomas has been great which has translated to wins.. The fact that he has points in 29 of 30 games where the bruins have scored and 4 of his 5 losses the have been shot out supports everything I have said..   
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    So now I'm stupid for assuming a high save percentage would eventually translate into more victories?Sorry to not back you 100% Roler.Maybe if I was more intelligent we could have a more spirited debate.What's stupid is choosing when stats are important according to whatever argument you're trying to make but do carry on.I obviously need to brush up on everything hockey related as the expert has apparently arrived.I'm all ears my genius friend.I hope I didn't mix up any words there.I'd hate for there to be any confusion although it would seem you're the only one who can't figure that a high save percentage and high win percentage will(most often)go hand in hand..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

[QUOTE]all timmy does is win and yet you peoples all cry for rask boo hoo. dont worry when rask starts to complain the bruins will throw him a crumb and give him a game but they gave rask an easy game last time versis Buffalo and he blew it and lost. why play the no talent under study whens you have the best in the entire world in timmy thomas. thomas talent and boston talent.  rask no talent and ye olde winesuck no talent lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Thomas gives them a better chance to win, we all understand that. It is not about giving rask more starts, but about giving thomas more rest.  Try to picture playing in a highly physically demanding sport, several times a week for 6-8 months straight. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TOO MUCH THOMAS : Thomas gives them a better chance to win, we all understand that. It is not about giving rask more starts, but about giving thomas more rest.  Try to picture playing in a highly physically demanding sport, several times a week for 6-8 months straight. 
    Posted by Eric66[/QUOTE]
    Of course what you're saying makes sense but too many people here think Boston can't win another game without him.Heaven forbid he gets an injury.Then what would we do?The same folks who think it's unfair that TT has to do it all still don't want him to leave the net for a game.