1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Tootoo Runs Ryan Miller...

Wow.  Two games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Tootoo Runs Ryan Miller...:
    [QUOTE]Wow.  Two games.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

when will all the whining start again on Lucic now?

I still say it was different because Miller this time was in his crease and any collision while goalie is in the crease might warrant a suspension.  He got a game misconduct also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Shanahan's video specifically listed Miller being in the crease as part of it.  "A goalie must feel protected in his crease" or something along those lines.  He also felt Erhoff's nudge wasn't enough to prevent Tootoo from making a lateral move to avoid Miller.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tootoo Runs Ryan Miller... : when will all the whining start again on Lucic now?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

In MTL???  I'm sure it's already started.....in BUFF too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A two game suspension for goaltender interference.  They are acting like these guys are made of glass.  They have the most padding out of everyone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]A two game suspension for goaltender interference.  They are acting like these guys are made of glass.  They have the most padding out of everyone!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I think Tootoo went into the blue paint on purpose but the 5 and a game should've ended it. I saw Brad May in last night's post-game wondering how coaches can expect a young guy to drive the net hard if the fear of a stupid suspension keeps popping up. Slippery slope we're on. I can't wait until a Sabre gets called for goalie interference. We'll see what Ruff has to say then.

Sections
Shortcuts