Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired

i used to be a pc supporter, but certain discussions i had with a certain poster i'll call "god's gift to the half shirt" made me saw the light. i think pc is a terrible gm and the bruins need to get rid of him now. here are my top 5 reasons.

1. the bruins haven't won the cup since 72. pc should have brought us a cup at least 15 years ago.

2. his failure to make cj seperate marchand and bergeron. i am sick and tired of watching them score every game.

3. his failure to trade rask. sure we don't have any good prospects in goal, but that shouldn't stop him. all he has to do is draft a goalie with the tor pick. a goalie picked in the top 10 is a sure shot to be a quality starter in 2 years if tt retires.

4. he didn't have any gm experience before he came here. you can't be a good gm if you don't have any experience with another team. they should have hired someone like brian burke. he was willing to change teams and had experience with a couple of teams.

5. the la kings made the finals in 93. if you can't understand how this is relevant, it is simply because you don't have our hockey knowledge. to acquire such hockey knowledge, you had to watch a few games at the old garden in the 80's. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired

Ha -- good stuff.  Can't wait for BB's rambling, incoherent response...

He just told me to "read an economics book" -- one of the funniest responses I've received in a long time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

6.)  The Smallest Increase in Balcony Season Tickets is just over 19%

To watch a team that has one of the worst HOME Records in the NHL. For a 2nd straight year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

7.)  Gave away Versteeg for nothing

8.) Picked 5'1" Center Hammill #1--over several stars...even though Hammill's too small and can't score goals any goals. Then held on to him

9.) Picked another #1--this one with huge upside, 6'5" Joe Colbourne---then hauled him out of town for a 13-year veteran 3-goal scorer RENT A PLAYER.

10.) Got rid of ALL the character players from the team with the #1 Record in the NHL and wondered what he did wrong the next year.

11.) Embarassed his best player, Marc Savard, by shopping him around the league...and not finding a buyer. Did wonders for locker room morale

12.) Gave away one of his best forwards, Marco Sturm, for nothing.

13.) Gave away one of his best stay at home D-man, toughest player on the team--Mark Stuart---for nothing.

OK, I'm getting sick...lets stop here.
    And NO..a D-man Trio of Kampfer/Boychuck/McQuaid ain't taking you to the Stanley Cup.  Half your Defensive Corps can't look like that...not when your stinkin TOP SCORER doesn't even have 50 points

PC MUST GO.

WE NEED STARS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

6) PC has nothing to do with the ticket prices
    7) Versteeg is a not Crosby or Malkin and wasn't a star when they traded him
    8) Look at that draft - Logan Couture is doing well and other players drafted before him are doing well. That's why they were drafted before him. Weak draft all around. Please tell me the "stars" that came after him.
    Here's a link to make it easy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NHL_Entry_Draft
    9) Where would Colbourne play in Boston? Over Bergeron, Krejic, or Seguin? He wasn't exactly progressing as a superstar and Boston needed to make a move to get a QB on the powerplay.  
    10) You call Kessel a character guy? Axelson retired. 
    11)  "Embarassed" his best player - get real
    12) Marco is having a great season too..........
    13) So was Stuart........Stuart wasn't going to play this year over Kampfer, McQuaid or Boychuk so why keep him. Sure he was tough but didn't live up to his potential.

The B's are in the 2nd in goals for and have the 2nd best goal differential in the east. Better than Tampa Bay with 41 from Stamkos.

Please go on, you're avatar says it all. Blinded by the Jacobs hate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

He should stay!!!

'I can't ignore the fact that the last two years, I think there's been five teams, we're one of five teams to have been in the second round both years.' - Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli

http://PleaseSellTheBruins.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired:
    [QUOTE]6.)  The Smallest Increase in Balcony Season Tickets is just over 19% To watch a team that has one of the worst HOME Records in the NHL. For a 2nd straight year.
    Posted by dogwhacker[/QUOTE]

Why don't you stop whineing and cancel your tickets then? 

You're paying at least 19% too much for something you obviously hate...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Fletcher1 in case anyone on here doesn't know works for the Bruins Fan Relations department so take his feeble defenses for anything Black and Gold with a grain or two of salt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Ha -- good stuff.  Can't wait for BB's rambling, incoherent response... He just told me to "read an economics book" -- one of the funniest responses I've received in a long time.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

He also doesnt know that when he says "IF" the B's win the Stanley cup TT will be traded. Is talking in absolutes!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

You forgot a few...

* Gave up a 5th round pick for Mcquaid, gave up a conditional 4th round for Kampfer, and gave away stud forward Matt Hendricks straight up for Boychuk.  Man, PC got robbed.  What a stiff!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No way dudes Bochenski was traded for Shayne Hnidy he's still here...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]7.)  Gave away Versteeg for nothing 8.) Picked 5'1" Center Hammill #1--over several stars...even though Hammill's too small and can't score goals any goals. Then held on to him 9.) Picked another #1--this one with huge upside, 6'5" Joe Colbourne---then hauled him out of town for a 13-year veteran 3-goal scorer RENT A PLAYER. 10.) Got rid of ALL the character players from the team with the #1 Record in the NHL and wondered what he did wrong the next year. 11.) Embarassed his best player, Marc Savard, by shopping him around the league...and not finding a buyer. Did wonders for locker room morale 12.) Gave away one of his best forwards, Marco Sturm, for nothing. 13.) Gave away one of his best stay at home D-man, toughest player on the team--Mark Stuart---for nothing. OK, I'm getting sick...lets stop here. And NO..a D-man Trio of Kampfer/Boychuck/McQuaid ain't taking you to the Stanley Cup.  Half your Defensive Corps can't look like that...not when your stinkin TOP SCORER doesn't even have 50 points PC MUST GO. WE NEED STARS.

Are you serious?  If so, make an appointment with your psychiatrist.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The ultimate question is "why isn't there an ignore thread button?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired : Are you serious?  If so, make an appointment with your psychiatrist.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

No it's all sarcasm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I like PC. He has no doubt had a few blunders along the way, but he makes more good decisions than he makes bad ones. One thing I wish he would do is cut down on the premature contracts, especially to vets. I think it's safe to assume Savard will retire, but if he doesn't, what is PC gonna do with a 6 year, 24 million contract. Before the season, the TT contract looked premature, but TT has saved PC on that one with his soon to be Vezina season.

That and one other are my biggest PC complaints, but Im still happy to have him as a GM. Cant say the same for clode.

On the flip side, I can totally understand the frustration from the realists like pumpsiefan and 40yrsnocup. When PC bragged about making the second round two years in a row following the collapse to Philly, that got me pretty pissed off. Losers brag about making the 2nd round. What PC should have said is something along the lines of- "Everyone a part of this organization is held accountable for what happened against philadelphia. Some things need to change, because what happened is unacceptable". The second round isnt some great achievement PC.

All that being said, as mentioned earlier, I like PC and I think he has done a great job. Of course everone has flaws, but I'll still take PC over half of the GM's in the league

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]6.)  The Smallest Increase in Balcony Season Tickets is just over 19% To watch a team that has one of the worst HOME Records in the NHL. For a 2nd straight year.

My tickets are in the front row of the balcony (incidently on the end where the Bruins shoot twice) and didn't go up a penny for next season as long as I renew before March 22nd. I LOVE MY SEATS!!! I'll be renewing them later today. Pay as they play because I'm not rolling in dough.
    I know that other fans saw an increase in their prices for next year. I'm sure that they will either buy the tickets, fall back to other seats that they can afford or not buy seats at all.

BTW Are you going to rant about the ticket increase in EVERY thread?
    If you think it's too much of an increase for you then don't buy tickets but please stop beating this horse... it's dead already.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

It looks like several bruins employees are contributing to this thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It looks like several bruins employees are contributing to this thread.
    Along with 1 imbecile.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]It looks like several bruins employees are contributing to this thread.

And personally as a fan without tickets, the tactics you're using aren't leading to credibility in my eyes.  It would be hard for me to really know since I don't get a renewal letter and whatnot, but your comments make me think the infamous RMiller87 has a new handle.

I'll keep my eyes open for reliable sources I guess, but I'm not taking your word for it no matter how many angry posts you make.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

WOW!!! You people love to cry. You wanna find things to cry and whine about. Like others have said. If you don't like it.. DON'T FREAKING WATCH!!!!!! Go watch something else.

Have a great day!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think the simple fact "GoodNewsBears" (lol) started this thread shows my point has been proven.

Very defensive.  Yup.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired : Why don't you stop whineing and cancel your tickets then?  You're paying at least 19% too much for something you obviously hate...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be easier to say a 35% increase in 2 years, during the worst economic meltdown since 1929, is a disgrace by a money grabbing, disgusting owner?

You're a piece of work.

Hitler could play for the Bruins and you'd find a way to spin it into something irrelevant.

lol

We have an owner from Buffalo who uses this organization as a supplement to his other businesses on the backs of the fans here and you think it is fantastic.

What is your opinion of Bob Kraft?  Terrible owner?  lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

When did rambling incoherently with non-points/misinformation that Bruins fans already know not to be true become proving a point ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

When you stubbornly hold to an opinion and refuse to listen to reason then you always can perceive your self right.  Goebels!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You must have a short attention span. I couldn't articulate my points any clearer.

Your attention span issues speak volumes.

Sections
Shortcuts