Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired

In Response to Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired:
    Maybe we can all agree that if this team wins a Cup, we don't want to see Jacobs anywhere near the thing. Agreed?
    Posted by BBReigns

I have to believe he would be smart enough to stay out of sight.

As his PR guy I would tell him to say 'no, I don't want to steal anything from the moment, it's all about them, they deserve it etc. etc.'

Besides, he probably would be too busy counting his money in his bank vault taking out a minute here and there to eat a live baby.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Maybe we can all agree that if this team wins a Cup, we don't want to see Jacobs anywhere near the thing. Agreed?
    Posted by BBReigns

oh and I have to say...  if I saw JJ driving by on a duck boat I sure would be tempted to...

I'll say nothing more.  You fill in the gap.  I fill in the gap and I get banned from this board faster than you can say "inciting a lynch mob"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Top 5 Reasons Chiarelli Should Be Fired : Yeah I have trolls ignored so I missed this.  Fascinating that the Bruins would hire someone who lives in Denver to be on the payroll, but hey, I'll take it.  When do the checks start coming?
    Posted by Fletcher1

The check is in the mail.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Disagree.  I'd be happy enough to see him crushed under it.
    Posted by Bookboy007

My hope is that it turns out he unknowingly has a severe silver allergy, and breaks out in hives after getting near it.  That can still happen if it is a silver-nickel alloy, right?

Sections
Shortcuts