Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Appreciate the shout out lol!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

lol Much obliged dc ;)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I agree about Dez. I also think SanDog deserves more love. Those two actually put some thought into what they are going to type.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

thats not half bad for missing the start of the season...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Thanks alot guys.I just enjoy talking hockey.Too much I think.Much appreciated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season):
    Posted by dezaruchi

OH ! OH ! We've made another list dez. You know what that means eh. Someone will be showing up to complain !

Thanks dc, everyone has their own favourites to read . I'm honoured to have made your list . It's probably because of the OHL update thread which anyone could do . I just type what I see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

No question a lot of good hockey minds on here and I'm impressed with the depth of knowledge - I've learned a lot.  Thanks for the insight guys.  I miss duinne though.  She reminded me of my parochial school teacher who used to twist the ear off of misbehaving students!!  Thanks again to all the "pros"!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Yeah, what happened to Duinne?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yeah, what happened to Duinne?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

One student didn't like getting his ear twisted !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No question a lot of good hockey minds on here and I'm impressed with the depth of knowledge - I've learned a lot.  Thanks for the insight guys.  I miss duinne though.  She reminded me of my parochial school teacher who used to twist the ear off of misbehaving students!!  Thanks again to all the "pros"!
    Posted by hangnail

You had to mention that.  I went to Catholic school.  Deep emotional scars left from corporal punishment.

Now I actually pay for women in nun's outfits to...   um, uh, never mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Damnit, Badhabitude. You should have gotten an award. The number oner eason I considered not mentioning my favorites was to prevent me from forgetting a good one. And I knew I would.

But what did you do to Duinne? I enjoyed that poster, too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey Roler what were you on the IR for ? long lasting headache or strained eyes...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

SanDog needs a strong second half. Really felt he was ready to take off at the end of last season, but has taken a step back, maybe got cocky with that big forum-posting contract. Very Boychuk-like.

(Absolutely 100% kidding)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Posted by dezaruchi

Don't get too comfortable, pal. These are only mid-season -- the real glory comes at the end of the year. NAS is always dangerous and a late-game performer. Bookboy always solid. Badhabitude and Chowdah can also hold their own. You go all Phil Kessel on us and disappear, I won't hesitate to drop you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha ha.  Good stuff.  I do always enjoy dez and you mention most of my favorite posters here.  You should have thrown yourself in there too.

P.S. I believe that duinne is in the trunk of NAS's car.  Sadly he didn't leave a laptop back there...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I would love an update on the rivalries that exist on this board between posters. I love the hockey talk and thats why I come here, but over time, I do find myself enjoying the "politics" of this board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

SanDog needs a strong second half. Really felt he was ready to take off at the end of last season, but has taken a step back, maybe got cocky with that big forum-posting contract. Very Boychuk-like. (Absolutely 100% kidding) Posted by dc-bruins-fan

When PC brought me in as a salary dump from Hartford he said "I need rapid senseless posts not thoughtful ones!"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I guess I need to come into camp in better shape next year to make the list. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Ahhh, Shupe, you're up there, too. Truly. I knew this was a seriously flawed exercise, but wanted to inject some much-needed humor into this board.

If anyone had a tough training camp, it was San Dog. Came into camp with too many extra pounds -- Keith Ktachuk style (correct spelling of his name without using search engine, book, other source??)

Edit: Also, keep in mind, this is an elite and highly presitigious group, so don't feel bad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I am nominating myself for the Andrew Dice Clay Award for bad comedic attemps at posting-- but I must say I had a couple of good ones this week--- see CJ's Plan and Stanley prediction of the Bruins game vs Wild.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dc-

no worries dude.  there are a lot of good posters.  My debates with Dez and N-O-T are all in good fun.  Lots of smart hockey people on here. 
    My tops would be NOT and DEZ and I always like Sandog as well. 

Cheers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Shupe got hosed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thats what she said!  Wait a minute...nevermind.

I can her thats what she said a million times and it still makes me laugh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

No Stanley????????

Sections
Shortcuts