Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season):
    [QUOTE]No Stanley????????
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness, I thought about a "Best Trolls" award (Stanley being the winner) but felt it was better policy to not hand that out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stanley isn't a troll.  His love affair with Wheeler is very odd, but he's no troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley isn't a troll.  His love affair with Wheeler is very odd, but he's no troll.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Or, perhaps, a very good one? I really don't know. I asked this very question in another thread. Either way, I don't find him annoying, which if he were a troll, would make him a good one too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

1.Hockey101

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Some of the new guys have mad skills, but the stupid system has them posting out of their comfort zone and they are getting ruined. Too much time reading from the bench and not enough game time. Coach needs to let them open up their game, give them more minutes on the top boards and allow them to comment on threads about the shootout more often.

Fire the moderator....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Some of the new guys have mad skills, but the stupid system has them posting out of their comfort zone and they are getting ruined. Too much time reading from the bench and not enough game time. Coach needs to let them open up their game, give them more minutes on the top boards and allow them to comment on threads about the shootout more often. Fire the moderator....
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaahaha. Probably the funniest post I have seen on this board at any time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]No question a lot of good hockey minds on here and I'm impressed with the depth of knowledge - I've learned a lot.  Thanks for the insight guys.  I miss duinne though.  She reminded me of my parochial school teacher who used to twist the ear off of misbehaving students!!  Thanks again to all the "pros"!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Although she and I didn't always agree ,I found her to be a good read.I also miss her being around.It feels like she broke up with all of us with no explanation.She must be writing at some other forum as she doesn't seem like she could quit cold turkey.I hope all is well and that she comes back to us soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Don't get too comfortable, pal. These are only mid-season -- the real glory comes at the end of the year. NAS is always dangerous and a late-game performer. Bookboy always solid. Badhabitude and Chowdah can also hold their own. You go all Phil Kessel on us and disappear, I won't hesitate to drop you.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    And I wouldn't blame you a bit...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I guess I need to come into camp in better shape next year to make the list. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    You don't need the accolades since you're a top-notch poster.If you were a free agent the offer sheets would be pouring in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i would have made the list too, but not of my linemates can handle a pinpoint pass

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thanks Dez,

I think you bring the best outta me.  I'll be your Jari Kurri anyday.  Or is it Dave Semenko...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Thanks Dez, I think you bring the best outta me.  I'll be your Jari Kurri anyday.  Or is it Dave Semenko...
    Posted by shuperman

You're Messier(some felt he was a better overall player).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

i would have made the list too, but not of my linemates can handle a pinpoint pass
    Posted by dannycater

For a guy with so many posts,it seems like you came out of nowhere.Were  you rehabbing an injury?I do enjoy reading your stuff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I was soured on the Sox board, suffered a season-ending chat injury, then the doctor said i had carpal tunnel. By the time, the B's activated me, I was posting at Providence third-line level

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Horton's out, so I might get more board time...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : For a guy with so many posts,it seems like you came out of nowhere.Were  you rehabbing an injury?I do enjoy reading your stuff.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Agreed with this. I have relatively few posts compared with the big hitters mentioned here, but have enjoyed your posts.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

it's almost refreshing to be on this board. On the Sox board, you either get into a catfight or you want to shoot yourself in the head after reading somebody completely misinterpret a post. We disagree here, but it seems it's very cordial among B's fans. I like that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Agreed with this. I have relatively few posts compared with the big hitters mentioned here, but have enjoyed your posts.  
    For someone in DC,you seem quite level headed.Unlike myself,you seem free of any enemies on this forum.What's with that?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

the big thing is we want the team to win the Cup. Julien gets dissected here, but it's a good analysis. Again, I defend Julien, but I completely agree that he has his faults. Maybe too many, but certainly enough to warrant board discussions.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : For someone in DC,you seem quite level headed.Unlike myself,you seem free of any enemies on this forum.What's with that?

I am actually Canadian, have relatively few posts, and tend to ignore the absolutely outrageous topics/threads.

Also, Coach NAS hasn't let me off my leash yet. In a couple of years, when I've earned it, I'll take more risks....or demand more money and go post on the Toronto Sun website.

Right now, I am a perimeter player. I'll make some sick snipes from time to time, but don't expect me to go into the corners, battle heavyweights, or block a shot. I'm fantastic on a stacked team (like this board), but don't expect me to lead. Fuc*, I'm Phil Kessel.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]the big thing is we want the team to win the Cup. Julien gets dissected here, but it's a good analysis. Again, I defend Julien, but I completely agree that he has his faults. Maybe too many, but certainly enough to warrant board discussions.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Also, agreed.

Fletcher, this guy is on your assh for most underrated.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

If the B's could find a mobile defenseman (Wideman) and a sniper (Kessel), I think the team will go far...Oh wait, Chickarelllllllllllllllllllllllllli!!!...actually both Wideman and Kessel had major faults that led to their exits, but sadly both when at the top of their game are exactly what the team lacks. It's ironic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : I am actually Canadian, have relatively few posts, and tend to ignore the absolutely outrageous topics/threads. Also, Coach NAS hasn't let me off my leash yet. In a couple of years, when I've earned it, I'll take more risks....or demand more money and go post on the Toronto Sun website. Right now, I am a perimeter player. I'll make some sick snipes from time to time, but don't expect me to go into the corners, battle heavyweights, or block a shot. I'm fantastic on a stacked team (like this board), but don't expect me to lead. Fuc*, I'm Phil Kessel.
    You're no Kessel.More like a Craig Simpson.Solid player on good teams .Didn't always get the respect he deserved.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : You're no Kessel.More like a Craig Simpson.Solid player on good teams .Didn't always get the respect he deserved.

I am around 25 years old and therefore do not know what a Craig Simpson is. I looked it up, he was drafted 2nd overall by Pittsburgh. Thus, I will conclude I am the Evgeni Malkin of this board.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Also, agreed. Fletcher, this guy is on your assh for most underrated.

Yikes, thanks for the heads up.  I feel like I am about to be on a bus to Providence. 

I heard a rumor that dannycater was sending lewd and inappropriate text messages to female masseuses on the team.  Sick.

(Sorry, just trying to keep my roster spot...)

Sections
Shortcuts