Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

Duinne is a Chick?  Man, all along I thought it was a Dude that liked other Dudes.  But then again it took me forever to figure out George Michael was gay so what do I know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Yikes, thanks for the heads up.  I feel like I am about to be on a bus to Providence.  I heard a rumor that dannycater was sending lewd and inappropriate text messages to female masseuses on the team.  Sick. (Sorry, just trying to keep my roster spot...)
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    No way you'd be sent down.You're consistently one of the top performers,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I kinda miss duinne too.  She had a little bit of a professor vibe here -- always correcting the perceived errors in every post with a wag of the finger.  But, at the end of the day she had a lot of knowledge about hockey and posted a ton.  I'm confused by her sudden departure too.  One day 50 posts, the next day...gone. 

I heard she said "it's not you, it's me" dez...and then something about remaining friends...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Funny, Duinne and I always were at it.  I miss her as well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bah.

She was a politically correct try-to-know-it-all who spent more time making things up and studying Krejci's eating habits.

I'd feel a little fruity joining the love-in here, so instead I'll just say that we're much better fans than other teams and sports have.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Bah. She was a politically correct try-to-know-it-all who spent more time making things up and studying Krejci's eating habits. I'd feel a little fruity joining the love-in here, so instead I'll just say that we're much better fans than other teams and sports have.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

This is why you're the best tough guy and an MVP candidate on this board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : I am actually Canadian, have relatively few posts, and tend to ignore the absolutely outrageous topics/threads. Also, Coach NAS hasn't let me off my leash yet. In a couple of years, when I've earned it, I'll take more risks....or demand more money and go post on the Toronto Sun website. Right now, I am a perimeter player. I'll make some sick snipes from time to time, but don't expect me to go into the corners, battle heavyweights, or block a shot. I'm fantastic on a stacked team (like this board), but don't expect me to lead. Fuc*, I'm Phil Kessel.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Amid all of this self-congratulating amongst you regulars, this particular post leads me to wonder ... Does anyone post at other teams' newspaper sites? I've had a couple of my questions answered by the columnists at the Edmonton Journal site and I've Thrasher bashed a couple of times at the Atlanta Journal Consitution. Anyone else venture out of friendly waters?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

So N-O-T is a skating clown.  Oh the ironing is delicious. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]So N-O-T is a skating clown.  Oh the ironing is delicious. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Are you ironing steaks?  No grills where you are?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

still suffering from post discussion syndrome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

By the end of the season I will win rookie of the year. Once I get over 100 posts and NAS realizes I am not a troll. You guys watch, once Julien allows me more ice time and for me to play my game I will take off. On the other hand I love my team and will do whatever is necessary to win (Drops gloves).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]By the end of the season I will win rookie of the year. Once I get over 100 posts and NAS realizes I am not a troll. You guys watch, once Julien allows me more ice time and for me to play my game I will take off. On the other hand I love my team and will do whatever is necessary to win (Drops gloves).
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    You've been nothing but solid since your arrival.By season's end you'll likely put up great numbers.Your game is very well rounded.I could see you getting the Conn Smythe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : You've been nothing but solid since your arrival.By season's end you'll likely put up great numbers.Your game is very well rounded.I could see you getting the Conn Smythe.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Dez, I feel like we have great chemistry and should be put out on the same line some more. Pretty sure the production would start to pour in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]yea, just too bad your a typical blind sheep and don't know what your talking about half the times you post In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) :
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

Seriously, though, learn the difference between your and you're. A cursory search of your posts reveals this mistake several times.

PS...I am filling Duinne's shoes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Seriously, though, learn the difference between your and you're. A cursory search of your posts reveals this mistake several times. PS...I am filling Duinne's shoes.
    Admirably at that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]seriously, can you tell the difference between a blind sheep follower and a real fan In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) :
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

A blind sheep follower can also be a real fan. A troll never is ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I missed this thread. Good one DC but you're missing one award.

Jack Adams :  JWinsink (runners up SanDog and BadHabitude)

P.S. duinne is here , she just chooses not to comment and she'll be back . Calm your hormones guys afterall this is only a forum.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I missed this thread. Good one DC but you're missing one award. Jack Adams :  JWinsink (runners up SanDog and BadHabitude) P.S. duinne is here , she just chooses not to comment and she'll be back . Calm your hormones guys afterall this is only a forum.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    All in good fun my friend.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I didn't even know Duinne was a chick until a few days ago. I thought she was the guy in her image for the longest time.

Speaking of which, I need to get an image. Suggestions?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't even know Duinne was a chick until a few days ago. I thought she was the guy in her image for the longest time. Speaking of which, I need to get an image. Suggestions?
    Apparently a Sheep would suffice.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I plan on acheiving a clean sweep at the next award ceremony

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I plan on acheiving a clean sweep at the next award ceremony
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Well, that's not going to happen.

[QUOTE]This was brought to my attention from a buddy up in Canada who said this rumor is making the rounds and it has some legs from what he is hearing. Supposedly, Bruins would send Bergeron, Wheeler,Hamill and 1st rd pick (not sure if its ours or torontos) to Columbus for Nash and another player...Has anyone else heard this?? I'd do it in heartbeart...
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Well, that's not going to happen.

okay wait let's remove Hamill from that trade. Happy now ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : Well, that's not going to happen.

To be fair, he did say he would make that trade in a heartbeat, which suggests he understands the value of the package we've put together in relation to Nash. Anyone can fall victim to a rumor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

^   thats funny right right there.........shot in foot...right out of gate.