Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season)

In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : To be fair, he did say he would make that trade in a heartbeat, which suggests he understands the value of the package we've put together in relation to Nash. Anyone can fall victim to a rumor.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I'd trade Wheeler, Bergeron, and the Toronto pick  to Tampa for  Stamkos, but just because my buddy in the bar says he heard it, It doesn't mean I'm going to come here and start a thread about it. 

I understand that it's always going to happen in an open forum, but those posters don't get favorable reviews.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Poster Awards (Mid-season) : I'd trade Wheeler, Bergeron, and the Toronto pick  to Tampa for  Stamkos, but just because my buddy in the bar says he heard it, It doesn't mean I'm going to come here and start a thread about it.  I understand that it's always going to happen in an open forum, but those posters don't get favorable reviews.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Fair, but there's a difference between Stamkos and Nash and Tampa Bay and Columbus.

But you are right, that definitely hurt his rookie of the year chances and eliminated him from MVP contention, where the ability to discern reasonable rumors from complete fiction is necessary. Maybe next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

I enjoyed the Kessel talk with diunne,she was the perfect bullshitt artist, say it as politically correct as possible loaded up with ivy league vocabulary.No patience for that crap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

I enjoyed Duinne's comments - she seemed to be the calm in the storm... the voice of reason whenever things started getting out of control.  Hopefully, she'll start chiming in again sometime this season.

I love the fact that one guy (dannycarter or something?) emigrated here from the desolate land of Soxnationstan for some peace and quiet... Welcome aboard!  I can't think of any place more miserable than a Sox board.  The entitled superiority would be enough to wear down even the toughest rationalist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

H101
    youve also demonstrated little patience to learn much about the game, or what your actually talking about..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]H101 youve also demonstrated little patience to learn much about the game, or what your actually talking about..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Amen.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to Top Poster Awards (Mid-season):
    [QUOTE]Handed out by me to the posters I genuinely enjoy reading... MVP: Dezaruchi (Honorable mention: NAS, Bookboy, and DrCC) Pearson (most outstanding [read: informative, unique, consistent]): Chowdah (Honorable mention: Dezaruchi, Bookboy, NAS) Tough guy: NAS (Honorable mention: Chowdah, SanDog, Bim) Calder: I-Like-Hockey (No honorable mentions because its hard to notice the newcomers) Most underrated: Fletcher (Honorable mention: Red75, Rollerhoky19, Bim)
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

How about the Noob awards?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I missed this thread. Good one DC but you're missing one award. Jack Adams :  JWinsink (runners up SanDog and BadHabitude) P.S. duinne is here , she just chooses not to comment and she'll be back . Calm your hormones guys afterall this is only a forum.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I hope she is. Getting tired of representing the XX's all by myself.