Top priorities for PC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Top priorities for PC

Trade TT for a draft pick in June 2012 Trade Krejci for Bobby Ryan (if we have to we can add a player) stats are similar but Ryan has 4 x 30+ goals seasons in a row) ...Campbell + Krejci would do it...we need goals and I'm afraid Horton's career is going toward the same direction as Marc Savard's career... Release Motteau, release Zanon...next season Quaider will be back and Hamilton will make the team Keep Pouliot + Paille Try to sign Zach Parise Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (sent from my IPad)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Top priorities for PC

Stanley, you are ever the dreamer. Peter likes his top six, and unless a goal scorer, not named Parise, Iginla, is available via trade, it won't happen. Re-sign Kelly might be the first priority, but Peter is very conscious of the value and cost. Why Shawn Thornton has a contract is well beyond my perspective, so, Peter, must have a plan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

im into it stanley, except for bobby ryan unless he grows up a bit

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Top priorities for PC:
    [QUOTE]Stanley, you are ever the dreamer. Peter likes his top six, and unless a goal scorer, not named Parise, Iginla, is available via trade, it won't happen. Re-sign Kelly might be the first priority, but Peter is very conscious of the value and cost. Why Shawn Thornton has a contract is well beyond my perspective, so, Peter, must have a plan.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Krejci has been terrible in the playoffs this year...and has never been the same since his latest concussion ...Can you imagine Bobby Ryan with the B's ..finally some goals...with the addition of Zach Parise that would be awesome ...I would also resign Kelly but not at a high salary ..no more than $2.5 ....and would also look at Suter with the preds ..he is great ...puck mover, good stats , solid ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If you think PC should offer $2.5 million to Kelly then he is gone for sure. He is probably going to get $3 million in the open market.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top priorities for PC : Krejci has been terrible in the playoffs this year...and has never been the same since his latest concussion ...Can you imagine Bobby Ryan with the B's ..finally some goals...with the addition of Zach Parise that would be awesome ...I would also resign Kelly but not at a high salary ..no more than $2.5 ....and would also look at Suter with the preds ..he is great ...puck mover, good stats , solid ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Look at the bolded part above. Any chance Anaheim knows this? Do you think there's a chance that they have a GM who follows hockey too? And if they know, do you still think they would make this trade?

Wow, too bad we can't make all of these "trade our parts that we don't want for other teams' stars" deals that forum posters think are as easy as picking up the phone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top priorities for PC : Krejci has been terrible in the playoffs this year...and has never been the same since his latest concussion ...Can you imagine Bobby Ryan with the B's ..finally some goals...with the addition of Zach Parise that would be awesome ...I would also resign Kelly but not at a high salary ..no more than $2.5 ....and would also look at Suter with the preds ..he is great ...puck mover, good stats , solid ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013

Parise, Suter, Ryan...... Don't stop there Stanley maybe you can trade for Getzlaf , Malkin, Crosby , Quick and sign Weber to an offer sheet.

This of course depends on the NHL giving the Bruins a free pass on staying under the salary cap in the new CBA and that the Bruins only have to give up draft picks from rounds 5-7 in trades with no current Bruins moving off the roster.

Better yet, with the players you think the Bruins will be able to acquire all at once why don't you just wait for the Olympics and choose a team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top priorities for PC : Parise, Suter, Ryan...... Don't stop there Stanley maybe you can trade for Getzlaf , Malkin, Crosby , Quick and sign Weber to an offer sheet. This of course depends on the NHL giving the Bruins a free pass on staying under the salary cap in the new CBA and that the Bruins only have to give up draft picks from rounds 5-7 in trades with no current Bruins moving off the roster. Better yet, with the players you think the Bruins will be able to acquire all at once why don't you just wait for the Olympics and choose a team.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

If we are shopping, I would like a crack at getting stamkos so he and seguin can each take a half wall on our PP.  Then if we sign suter and trade for yandle, our points will be set too.  Don't forget Parise down low digging for pucks.  4th line will be peverly kelly thornton, DK Horton Lucic as 3rd line would be solid too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

ummm stanley. you are so wrong it's silly. Krejci hasn't been right since his last concussion? you realize that was in 2010 when Oshie trucked him right? You say he's been bad in the playoffs? Maybe he wasn't great in the first round this year, but he did LEAD THE LEAGUE in playoff GOAL SCORING and POINTS (i know you like all caps, so i threw them in there). How do you watch the games and miss stuff like that. If you offer Kelly 2.5 (which is a raise over what he was making btw) he probably laughs and accepts another offer. I have a feeling he's going to get an offer at around 3.5 and he'll be gone. Quit dreaming of Parise, quit dreaming of Suter. PC has his 7 million dollar player and his name is Chara

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

yeah, let's trade our #1 for a pick....  who knows we might get lucky and draft another Zach Hamill....

and why would Anaheim trade a player who has the toolkit of a Seguin for Krejci?....

as for the rest, i agree with you although not sure on Pouliot even if he's cheap....

and Parise ain't walking through that door....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Top priorities for PC:
    [QUOTE]Trade TT for a draft pick in June 2012 Trade Krejci for Bobby Ryan (if we have to we can add a player) stats are similar but Ryan has 4 x 30+ goals seasons in a row) ...Campbell + Krejci would do it...we need goals and I'm afraid Horton's career is going toward the same direction as Marc Savard's career... Release Motteau, release Zanon...next season Quaider will be back and Hamilton will make the team Keep Pouliot + Paille Try to sign Zach Parise Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (sent from my IPad)

You don't have to release a free agent. You can just choose not to re-sign him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]yeah, let's trade our #1 for a pick....  who knows we might get lucky and draft another Zach Hamill.... and why would Anaheim trade a player who has the toolkit of a Seguin for Krejci?.... as for the rest, i agree with you although not sure on Pouliot even if he's cheap.... and Parise ain't walking through that door....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Pouliot would be fine to qualify if there are clearly no other good options out there. I really do not want to see him any higher than on the third line under any circumstance, or on the PP. He is at his best when not asked to do too much.

Sections
Shortcuts