Top Ten Availables for deadline?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Top Ten Availables for deadline?

According to 4th period rumours and my water cooler talk:

Ryan RW age 24 5.1 mill contract to 2014-15 season

Weber D age 26 7.5 mill UFA but wants to talk to Mngt. after season to negoiate contract he will not be on the block

Hemsky RW age 28 4.1 mill UFA but is injury prone no thanks

Vinovsky D age 35 5.6 mill to 2012 -13 season

Roy C age 28 4 mill UFA

Brassard C age 24 C 3.2 mill to 2012-2013 season

Beauchemin D 3.8 mill age 31 just sign an ext. contract 3.5 mill for another 3 yrs.

A. Kositiyn LW/RW age 26 UFA

O. Jokinen C  3 mill UFA

J. Johnson D age 24 4.35 mill career contract

The players in bold will be a shot for the bruins to get.

Ryan very very long shot but Anaheim put him on block but can't see him going anywhere he will not be Bruin, the Bruins have enough power forwards.

Vinovsky is very likely to be a Bruin with Beauchemin signing an ext. could be Vinovsky is the trade bait now.

Brassard a very utiliize center can't see him coming to Boston we already have enough centers

J. Johnson is a potential d man for the Bruins but his life contract is a risk taker but if he can be taught under CJ d skills and Chara's teaching could be Chara's replacement when Big Z retires. J. Johnson and D. Hamilton can be a great top pairing D for Bruins future. All three d men future Johnson Hamilton and McQuaid can be a good start for next year along with Chara,Sieds and Ference.
    Next season defence
    Chara Johnson
    Sieds McQuaid
    Ference Hamilton
    Aulie or
    In the off season the bruins mngt. can search for a experience UFA d man.

Another prospect that is in the trade mix at the moment is Toronto's Keith Aulie. Aulie Johnson and Hamilton under CJ 's d coaching can be good future for the Bruins  d core. With our forwards already stabilise we need to work on the d men.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Top Ten Availables for deadline?

Other targets that are just as plausible:

1.  Sidney Crosby.  His numbers are down this year.  Might be a buy low candidate.

2.  Hugh Jessiman.  A true first round talent.

3.  John Tavares.  The Islanders hate to spend money so they'll likely trade him before his new deal comes around. 

4.  Steve Stamkos.  It's just not working out in Tampa right now, so they'll be looking to shed salary.

5.  Tyler Seguin.  The B's should really try to get this guy.  He's a great player, but doesn't even get first line minutes. 

6.  Dean Youngblood or Ned Braden  Both are a bit soft, but those dudes can skate!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Top Ten Availables for deadline?:
    [QUOTE]Other targets that are just as plausible: 1.  Sidney Crosby.  His numbers are down this year.  Might be a buy low candidate. 2.  Hugh Jessiman.  A true first round talent. 3.  John Tavares.  The Islanders hate to spend money so they'll likely trade him before his new deal comes around.  4.  Steve Stamkos.  It's just not working out in Tampa right now, so they'll be looking to shed salary. 5.  Tyler Seguin.  The B's should really try to get this guy.  He's a great player, but doesn't even get first line minutes.  6.  Dean Youngblood or Ned Braden  Both are a bit soft, but those dudes can skate!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

i don't like crosby.  the last thing we need is another center with concussion issues.

i like that stamkos kid.  i'd give boychuk, hamil, and a 2nd rounder for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I guess you are saying that the Bruins have the d men to carry through the playoffs. Corvo here you can have the puck and skate away let the other score or good scoring chance. The Bruins PC will go after a dman and yes you will eat these words when the bruins get the d man they need who is big question but Vin. is probably the one or Gleason this is the realistic look. Cause we can not be contenders with Corvo and Boychuk's risk taking moves. PC is comfortable with the forwards and goaltending but he is skeptical about the defence and I am too along with a good % of bruins fans on this forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dean Youngblood predicted Peyton Manning would retire via twitter the other day..On that alone, I'd give up the much coveted Hamill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Lol-- Dean Youngblood.

Maybe Reggie Dunlop is available too-- but they will have to wait for his 10 game suspension to end for calling Luongo's wife a Dy ke!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Also available:

Hoof Hearted
    Phil MaCracken
    Oliver Clothesoff
    Dick Smoker

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The Bruins don't need a splashy move unless we get hit with an injury.

I like Vinny Prospal idea for 4th line duties with Campy/Paille.  Our 3rd line is playing well.  Heck I will even throw a shout out to the 4th line play. 
    As for the backend.  I agree we need to add someone.  Staios type suites me fine.  Someone that can jump in and have some experience.  if they wanna try and nab Gleason I am all for it. 
    We don't need a big star player.  Highest scoring team in the league.  Solid every game on the back end.  All star cal. goalieS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

How about Hal Gill?

He's a solid veteran, a cup winner, played here before, and the Habs will be sellers. On the other hand, we'd have to give something to our rivals, and I am pretty sure some fans will still randomly boo him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins don't need a splashy move unless we get hit with an injury. I like Vinny Prospal idea for 4th line duties with Campy/Paille.  Our 3rd line is playing well.  Heck I will even throw a shout out to the 4th line play.  As for the backend.  I agree we need to add someone.  Staios type suites me fine.  Someone that can jump in and have some experience.  if they wanna try and nab Gleason I am all for it.  We don't need a big star player.  Highest scoring team in the league.  Solid every game on the back end.  All star cal. goalieS.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of adding Gleason.  Pair him up with JB and allow Seidenberg to pair with Chara.  Corvo can be the 7th guy.  Not sure what the cost for him would be, that could be the show-stopper.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

All we really need is some depth on defence in case of injury. I wouldn't mind Hal Gill or Tim Gleason. No big deals that could change the chemistry we have now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]How about Hal Gill? He's a solid veteran, a cup winner, played here before, and the Habs will be sellers. On the other hand, we'd have to give something to our rivals, and I am pretty sure some fans will still randomly boo him.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I have been a pretty big Gill supporter and I think he would add to any team.  I am just not sure he fits in with this group.  BUT, he does eat a lot of minutes and is a shot blocker.  He also is a shut down guy who has done it against the best.