Top ten mosted hated players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Top ten mosted hated players

Ive bashed marchand a lot. Not last year but previous.  I think hes matured and finally has realized how good he can be.  His goating ott into a penalty is pretty impressive.  Ott is the master of trash.  Glad hes back.  Hes been our best player.  And hes clutch.  

i will even go as far as saying marchand should be in the mix for the canadian team.  Hes always had the ability to play his best when all the marbles are on the line.  I will even go so far as saying that seguin/ bergie and brad would be an ideal 4th line.  For one the are extremely fast.  They can score and the IQ on that line is very impressive.  Bergie being class val.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

How about litte Francie Bouillon? I still want his head on a platter from that cheap shot on Aaron Ward a few years back. Absolutely gutless.

Cooke, Ribiero, Lapierre, Ott, Cooke.  Cooke. Cooke.

What happned to RockScully ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

How about litte Francie Bouillon? I still want his head on a platter from that cheap shot on Aaron Ward a few years back. Absolutely gutless.

Cooke, Ribiero, Lapierre, Ott, Cooke.  Cooke. Cooke.

What happned to RockScully ?

No idea. Mods at it again.  Was able to pull an old one, apparently, after the board reset, where before I couldn't.

So, I brought back Clark W.

Cool ! stop arguing on the Pats board LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Obviously they are going with current players but since Barnaby was mentioned -- you can't think about most hated without bringing up Ken (The Rat) Linseman. One of the best hit and run artists ever. I was shocked when the B's traded Krushelnyski to the Oilers for Linseman. He softened the blow by scoring 74 pts in 74 games ('84-'85 season).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Fletch, let's not forget the fact that Marchand scored not long after drawing Ott into a penalty. He showed a lot of discipline there and it seems the refs are starting to take notice of his changed behavior. Those were Brad's first 2 PIM's of the season and it was pretty hilarious seeing the look of dismay on Ott's face when the ref basically told him he wasn't giving Marchand a penalty because, "he wasn't doing anything". I also could've done without the shushingbut have to admit that at home I was laughing saying, "you little basterd". I think he can be the next Pat Verbeek. Some players need to be hated to be effective. Right now he's playing clean and he's playing great but he's still a dick. 2 out 3 isn't bad though.

as long as he's clean, shushing I wish I saw it.   It has a lot to do with the timeout Ruff caled in Boston.

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2013/2/10/3974860/brad-marchand-scores-quiets-crowd-shh-bruins-sabres

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

So, a leppard can change his spots.

Even a def one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The list was fun to read, but it clearly has nothing behind it outside of the author's opinion.  With how incredibly dirty some players are, there is no way Subban is #1. 

Jarkko Ruutu in a wheelchair is more hated than Subban in my opinion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Even a def one.

I thought it.  I resisted.  I didn't want to get into the whole "spelling jerk" pyromania.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Even a def one.

I thought it.  I resisted.  I didn't want to get into the whole "spelling jerk" pyromania.

If a perrson is hear louking for perrfect grammer or correctt speling from uthers dont u think thats bein a bit hi and mitey.

This a hokey bord not a speling b cuntest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not f-f-foolin' myself here.  I had to do it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

The list was fun to read, but it clearly has nothing behind it outside of the author's opinion.  With how incredibly dirty some players are, there is no way Subban is #1. 

Jarkko Ruutu in a wheelchair is more hated than Subban in my opinion.

I agree with you NAS, Subban may act like a football player in the end zone after scoring a goal. His skill level playing makes up for his antics. Being a Bruins fan i can say the same thing about Marchand being number 3, Brad will do things that I disagree with but can score goals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Even a def one.

Aww bite me jerk! I was waiting for the spell police to jump on it. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm not f-f-foolin' myself here.  I had to do it.

LMAO! That's nice....I'll give ya that one dickhead! 

Sections
Shortcuts