Topics that have disappeared

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Re: Topics that have disappeared

Given what we've just seen, it's going to be tough getting uptight about any bad stretches during the regular season—and it's going to be a lot easier to respond to the haters by telling them to go have a nice hot cup of Shut the Fock Up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Topics that have disappeared:
    Given what we've just seen, it's going to be tough getting uptight about any bad stretches during the regular season—and it's going to be a lot easier to respond to the haters by telling them to go have a nice hot cup of Shut the Fock Up.
    Posted by felixwas

Spot on Felix. If I had a nickel for everytime I heard a Bruins fan say "we lose every year, why should I expect this year to be different" then I'd be rich enough to have more friends and not hang out in hockey forums......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

No more "Trophy Timmy" comments. There has been an eerie silence from this person regarding Timmy.

No more, "the Bruins will never win a cup as long as the Jacobs brothers own the team". BTW - to the person who kept saying that....they aren't brothers. 

No More "1972 1972 1972 39 years and counting".

I'm betting some of the biggest beotches here change their screen names or go away completely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

No more "Trophy Timmy" comments. There has been an eerie silence from this person regarding Timmy. No more, "the Bruins will never win a cup as long as the Jacobs brothers own the team". BTW - to the person who kept saying that....they aren't brothers.  No More "1972 1972 1972 39 years and counting". I'm betting some of the biggest beotches here change their screen names or go away completely.
    Posted by Krispy73

I hope TTBI does not though!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Posted by felixwas

felixwas - This is perfect, man!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

No more CJ can't motivate.
    No more CJ can't think outside the box.
    No more CJ always gets out coached.
    No more we'll never win the cup as long as CJ is the coach.

Sick of so many dissing the guy everytime anything ever went wrong for the Bs and yet now that they've won the cup he hasn't received anything like the kudos he deserves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I will give up one topic that I used to love: waiting until the kids arrive. I used to think they couldn't win it all unless kids like Caron and Spooner led them to the promised land ... in a few years. No more banking on the Kessel trade to cure all of the team's ills. This, I've been guilty of ... until this year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Its weird, hockey withdrawl and arguing with soxfan/jwb/lucaloo withdrawl all at the same time. 

Thank you Thomas for shutting these guys up.  At least until next season when the "what have you done for me lately" crap will start aaaaaaalll over again as soon as we get scored on for the first time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

No more "Trophy Timmy" comments. There has been an eerie silence from this person regarding Timmy. No more, "the Bruins will never win a cup as long as the Jacobs brothers own the team". BTW - to the person who kept saying that....they aren't brothers.  No More "1972 1972 1972 39 years and counting". I'm betting some of the biggest beotches here change their screen names or go away completely.
    Posted by Krispy73

I'm liking the recent "Trophy Timmy" comments.  He has the two most important ones the league has!  Hopefully he can add to the total on Wed.  Chara as well!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Chara = Human Pylon
    Chara -- May as well have Gill back
    Horton could care less
    Looch should be benched
    Michael Glyder
    Timmy = Count Floppula
    Gave up too much for Kelly
    Gave up too much for Peverly
    PC clueless
    Thornton = Clown on Skates

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Its weird, hockey withdrawl and arguing with soxfan/jwb/lucaloo withdrawl all at the same time.  Thank you Thomas for shutting these guys up.  At least until next season when the "what have you done for me lately" crap will start aaaaaaalll over again as soon as we get scored on for the first time.
    Posted by nix02061

Mark my words somebody from the TT bashers clan will come on here & say it was the B's system that won it...Not TT!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I wonder what alias PBergeron is using now. Anyone know? Does anyone know if anyone broke his record of 32 penalty minutes for arguing an offside? LOL; sorry but that still cracks me up & I don't think it'll ever get old.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

In Response to Re: Topics that have disappeared : Mark my words somebody from the TT bashers clan will come on here & say it was the B's system that won it...Not TT!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Yea still waiting for that... it's a lovely wait...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Bruins aren't mentally tough enough.
    Andrew Ference is locker room poison.
    Daniel Paille is a waste of a pair of skates.
    Claude doesn't play rookies.
    Thomas is tired.
    Bruins will never win with Thomas.
    Bruins need a glitzy, statwhore superstar.
    Horton has no heartbeat.
    Chiarelli can't manage the cap.
    Chris Kelly was the worst trade target ever.
    Bruins need a proven PP QB
    Bruins should never have traded Joe Thornton.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Recchi is too slow.
    Ference will only play 20 games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

PHIL KESSEL !!!!????!!!!

Since NAS started the thread let's see if he starts a thread on Thorton and it's not to debate.

Nitemare,  during the playoffs I was thinking the same thing. Where's PBergeron37?
    His style of writing will surface or we'll get BMarchand63 talking about when he played and got 32 penalty minutes for arguing an offside.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Claude can't make in game adjustments.

Ference is too small to play a physical game.

We need a coach like Laviolette.

Kaberle is a dud.

I could do this all afternoon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Give it time fellas........a couple losses next year, and the sky will once again be falling and heads will be called for, coach doesn't know what he's doing, players no good, etc. etc. It won't take long for shine to wear off the Cup.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Great thread -- I love almost all of these.

Besides some of the real obvious ones (Thomas stinks), the ones that really stick out to me as complaints that I don't ever want to see again are:

-Chara is not a good captain/leader, can't win the big one.

-Krejci is not a #1 center (...he led the playoffs in scoring, over such centers as Sedin, Lecavalier, Thornton, Stamkos, etc.)

-Ownership/management don't really want to win -- they just want to get close enough to keep selling tickets.  We're suckers for buying into it.

-Any (ANY) criticism of Chiarelli.  This guy has an embarassment of riches signed up for next year in one hand and a Stanley Cup in the other, while being well-below the salary cap, after losing his #1 center for the season(!). 

What team has back-to-back top-10 overall draft picks sandwiched around a championship?!?  I thought you had to be a bad team to bring in a bunch of blue chip prospects...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Vancouver's topic was claiming they'd make Timmy pay for his aggressive style by getting behind him. Even Luongo said it. Then Luongo gives up a wraparound by Marchand by fighting the puck into his own net. Maybe he should have positioned himself behind the goal line. Kessler gets 2 own goals in one game. Where do you position yourself for that? At least Thomas" own guys weren't scoring on him.
     Win or lose, I enjoy watching Timmy play. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sections
Shortcuts