Torey Krug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Torey Krug

This kid doesnt even have his own thread yet. If there was one I missed it.

How fun has it been to watch this kid? Terrific skater, playing with tons of confidence. I love how he doesnt hesitate to jump into the play and gets back into position very quickly. Terrific shot, looks great on the power play and his one-timer is very accurate with some mustard on it.

hats off to PC for signing him, should be fun to watch him and Hamilton man the power play for years to come.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Re: Torey Krug

You must have missed the one titled "I Like T'Orr'ey".

But yeah, he has been great thus far. Hopefully he keeps it up. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's been pretty awesome so far.  With a cap hit of $1.7M through the end of next season, Ference has clearly played his last game in Boston. 

Krug is one off the goals leader on the B's, despite the fact that everyone else has played 12 games and he's played five!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Unbelievable.  Watching him line up and pound that slapper yesterday honestly reminded me of Pedroia sitting on a fast ball.  Little guy gets power.

I thought he was very solid on defense too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Looking at his AHL numbers, you can see the progress he was making over the season:

Oct: 6gp 0-2-2

Nov: 10gp 0-2-2

Dec: 4gp 1-1-2

Jan: 13gp 4-4-8

Feb: 11gp 4-8-12

Mar: 12gp 1-7-8

Apr: 7gp 3-8-11

Following the 1st 2 months of the year, he was just about a point/gp player @ 13-28-41 in 46 gp. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Now we know who this years John Druce is!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Kruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I hate college defenseman. Why can't Chiarelli get any CHL defenseman ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

I love this kid on the power play, what a great skater and shooter.  His shot remind me of Subban's(hate using that comparison but I see it).

Has anyone seen this kid take a huge hit?  At 170 or 180 he better be built like a brick, otherwise his career won't make it out of this years playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He looks like he's having a hell of a lot of fun out there. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I never gave this kid much of a chance because of his size... and I couldn't be more happy for him at what he's done so far. I will miss Ference.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

I love this kid on the power play, what a great skater and shooter.  His shot remind me of Subban's(hate using that comparison but I see it).

Has anyone seen this kid take a huge hit?  At 170 or 180 he better be built like a brick, otherwise his career won't make it out of this years playoffs.

He's built like a rock. Probably has about 15" forearms. Short guys are harder to take down, man. Look at Marty St. Louis.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Looking at his AHL numbers, you can see the progress he was making over the season:

Oct: 6gp 0-2-2

Nov: 10gp 0-2-2

Dec: 4gp 1-1-2

Jan: 13gp 4-4-8

Feb: 11gp 4-8-12

Mar: 12gp 1-7-8

Apr: 7gp 3-8-11

Following the 1st 2 months of the year, he was just about a point/gp player @ 13-28-41 in 46 gp. 

Wow, his AHL numbers were progressing off the charts!  No wonder he's transitioned so well!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

He's built like a rock. Probably has about 15" forearms. Short guys are harder to take down, man. Look at Marty St. Louis.

Martin St. Louis.  That's who he reminds me of, only on defence.

Sections
Shortcuts