Toronto Area Bruin fans: Cup here July 31

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Toronto Area Bruin fans: Cup here July 31

Tyler Seguin will have cup here Sunday July 31.

Tentative Schedule:
    10am Brampton City Hall (Hurontario south of Steeles)
    1pm Westwood Arena (Hwy 27 & Finch)
    5pm Peel Hospital (Kennedy & Queen)
    8pm Tyler's residence (**************) (sorry, can't give out)

See you there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Re: Toronto Area Bruin fans: Cup here July 31

And they said the cup would never to return to Toronto.

Silly Rabbits.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Campbell has it the 30th in Tillsonburg. Public arena from 10am till 11:30

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Area Bruin fans: Cup here July 31:
    [QUOTE]And they said the cup would never to return to Toronto. Silly Rabbits.....
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

LRH - Good one!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]And they said the cup would never to return to Toronto. Silly Rabbits.....
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Wabbit.

That's this Sunday. Frig! I'm in Miami.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Seguin also said he would like to take the Cup to a hospital before bringing it back home for a pig roast with close friends and family."

Wheat save the pig!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]"Seguin also said he would like to take the Cup to a hospital before bringing it back home for a pig roast with close friends and family." Wheat save the pig!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Sandog, if I could do that I might as well put a saddle on it and run it Del Mar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Hope you all have a better time of it than at Dan Paille Day in Welland today... :s

I was there at 8am and was 20th in line. I didn't get a photo or autograph due to the photo ops for coaches and speeches, Dan started signing & photos at 1:45, but only to minor hockey families. (supposed to be 1-3)

Then Dan left EARLY! so 20th in line, 6 hours of waiting, no autograph, no photo.

Sorry for the rant, but it makes me feel better Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

BAD DEAL BigD7. Really? (shaking head)

Why bother to go? Do you at least see the Cup?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

ILeft early?  Why where the F   did he have to go??
    The one time in his life with the cup???n Response to Re: Toronto Area Bruin fans: Cup here July 31:
    [QUOTE]Hope you all have a better time of it than at Dan Paille Day in Welland today... :s I was there at 8am and was 20th in line. I didn't get a photo or autograph due to the photo ops for coaches and speeches, Dan started signing & photos at 1:45, but only to minor hockey families. (supposed to be 1-3) Then Dan left EARLY! so 20th in line, 6 hours of waiting, no autograph, no photo. Sorry for the rant, but it makes me feel better
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Any posters know when Thornton is bringing the cup to Oshawa area?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=121322&cmpid=nhl-rxl-twt

I think it already happened Golden...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

[QUOTE]BAD DEAL BigD7. Really? (shaking head) Why bother to go? Do you at least see the Cup?
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

I could see the cup and if I had left the autograph line, I might have gotten a pic with it, but people were everywhere, really poor organization.

Dunnville with Horton seemed a bit of a zoo, but Horton got through at least 1000 people, Paille maybe a couple hundred.

It was a disappointing day and is still pi$$ing me off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

[QUOTE]ILeft early?  Why where the F   did he have to go?? The one time in his life with the cup???n Response to Re: Toronto Area Bruin fans: Cup here July 31 :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

yeah, we were about 25 people from getting an autograph and pic at 2:30. He was supposed to sign until 3 and left at 2:45 to do a silent auction.

This was my second attempt to get a pic with the cup and I thought I had it covered getting there 5 hours early... you just don't know how these things will unfold. It's frustrating.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I am from Niagara Falls and I went to meet Dan Paille and have my Pic taken with him and the Cup before he got on the Maid of the Mist. I would like to say, I did get my pic taken and Paille was a true gentleman and a class act.  I feel your frustration for I went through the same thing in Dunnville, I don't think it has anything to do with the players it is just the way these things play out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I feel your frustration for I went through the same thing in Dunnville, I don't think it has anything to do with the players it is just the way these things play out.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  The players have nothing to do with it.  I'm going to keep this in mind when I hit Brampton City Hall on Sunday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

[QUOTE]I am from Niagara Falls and I went to meet Dan Paille and have my Pic taken with him and the Cup before he got on the Maid of the Mist. I would like to say, I did get my pic taken and Paille was a true gentleman and a class act.  I feel your frustration for I went through the same thing in Dunnville, I don't think it has anything to do with the players it is just the way these things play out.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

I hadn't heard he was going on the Maid, I'm from the falls as well. I don't blame Paille, only that they rushed him out 15 minutes early and having invested all that time to get a pic with the cup.

I've read the stories about the cup trip that day, Dan did a lot of nice things with it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

I may take a third shot at a pic with it as Adam Creighton brings the cup to Port Colborne on July 30th.

I may be a glutten for punishment :)

Sections
Shortcuts