Toronto Fan's Game 7 reaction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Toronto Fan's Game 7 reaction

OK, I know that this has been out there for awhile but, just in case you missed it, this is hilarious.

Apparently some TO fan sets up a go-pro camera on the top of his TV between the second and third periods to record their celebration of an anticipated Leafs victory. Love it everytime I watch it!

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/05/17/watch-some-leafs-fans-get-emotionally-destroyed-in-under-three-minutes/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Toronto Fan's Game 7 reaction

This is classic !!!  I seen this the first time around but it never gets old. Those guys must feel like complete morons !! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

WOW...what is classic and moronic here are those B's fans who actually criticize Toronto fans for a normal reaction to what happened in Game 7...

...excuse me, but tell me what would have been different in a Bruins fans room, when Philly came back and beat the B's in 2010 after the B's had a 3-0 lead in Game 7, after they also blew a 3-0 series lead to the Flyers??

These Leaf fans were reacting like any true fans would...get off your high horses and get back down to reality.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

WOW...what is classic and moronic here are those B's fans who actually criticize Toronto fans for a normal reaction to what happened in Game 7...

...excuse me, but tell me what would have been different in a Bruins fans room, when Philly came back and beat the B's in 2010 after the B's had a 3-0 lead in Game 7, after they also blew a 3-0 series lead to the Flyers??

These Leaf fans were reacting like any true fans would...get off your high horses and get back down to reality.

Who criticized Leafs fans? The OP and others think the reactions were funny in hindsight. I'm sure that Leafs fans would've reacted in much the same way as the OP if roles were reversed. Speaking of "high horses", maybe you should get off of yours rather than trying to police what other folks find entertaining. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Guilty pleasures.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

Who criticized Leafs fans? The OP and others think the reactions were funny in hindsight. I'm sure that Leafs fans would've reacted in much the same way as the OP if roles were reversed. Speaking of "high horses", maybe you should get off of yours rather than trying to police what other folks find entertaining. 

[/QUOTE]

Ah looks who steps up again...the TRUE Bruins message board bully who dares to criticize those who contribute a varying point of view on this board!

My posiiton to this OP, is why feed on the pain of others when fans of all teams have been down this road at some point and it could certainly happen to B's fans and Chitown fans during the SCFs.

You can say what you want but nobody puts himself on a higher horse than yourself!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah looks who steps up again...the TRUE Bruins message board bully who dares to criticize those who contribute a varying point of view on this board!

My posiiton to this OP, is why feed on the pain of others when fans of all teams have been down this road at some point and it could certainly happen to B's fans and Chitown fans during the SCFs.

You can say what you want but nobody puts himself on a higher horse than yourself!

[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight. It's okay for you to reply to the OP with  a contrary point of view but when I dare question your logic with an alternative view you consider that bullying? I don't even how someone could be so illogical. Congrats, you've managed to surprise me. "Feed on the pain of others"...........really? Man up Sally. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

SoxDog, it is your response that sounds 'high horse' to me.  Like most others here, I am capable of completely understanding, and even sympathizing with, the Leafs fans reaction to game 7, while at the same time finding it funny to watch.

Like watching a drunk guy fall on a patch of ice.  We've all been there, but it is funny to watch it happen to others.  I don't think anyone is saying that there is anything wrong with these Leaf fans, and God knows we've been there.  Still funny to watch though.  Chill out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Are you sure this happened?  I don't remember it and I can't recall anybody else mentioning it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Are you sure this happened?  I don't remember it and I can't recall anybody else mentioning it.

It was a tough pill to swallow but Yes goodnews this DID HAPPEN!

Considering screen name being 'goodnewsbears', I can understand how you would not want to remember this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'm still trying to understand why they would video tape themselves. Regardless, it definitely shows the ups and downs we've all experienced when it comes to supporting/cheering our favorite teams.

The Bruins and Toronto both now share some infamous history in the NHL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

I'm still trying to understand why they would video tape themselves. Regardless, it definitely shows the ups and downs we've all experienced when it comes to supporting/cheering our favorite teams.

The Bruins and Toronto both now share some infamous history in the NHL.

Well said!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

SoxDog, it is your response that sounds 'high horse' to me.  Like most others here, I am capable of completely understanding, and even sympathizing with, the Leafs fans reaction to game 7, while at the same time finding it funny to watch.

Like watching a drunk guy fall on a patch of ice.  We've all been there, but it is funny to watch it happen to others.  I don't think anyone is saying that there is anything wrong with these Leaf fans, and God knows we've been there.  Still funny to watch though.  Chill out.

Yep, funny because it's them and not us. My favorite is the look of diaapointment on all the masses of people who gathered outside. Now that reminds me of the scenes in Vancuver during games 6 and 7.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I only said they should feel like morons because they recorded themselves for the sole purpose of putting their celebration on youtube for the whole world to see. I guess that backfired on them. I don't feel sorry for them one bit, especially living an hour away from toronto as I do. I still have to deal with bitter Leaf fans every day around here. I can watch that clip all day with joy, so suck it !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

It was a tough pill to swallow but Yes goodnews this DID HAPPEN!

Considering screen name being 'goodnewsbears', I can understand how you would not want to remember this.

[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm really loses its flavor online. You kind of missed the point of that post there. It may have been better to say THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!