Toronto goal scored by #81................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Toronto goal scored by #81................

PHIL KESSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad we kept the invisible David Krejci and his 8 goals. Couldn't afford to lose him....no way. At least you clowns know why Florida hasn't made the playoffs in 20 years.......NATHAN HORTON....couldn't carry Kessel's jock strap

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: Toronto goal scored by #81................

I TOLD YOU ALL SO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

and I dont get why kessel gets booed... didnt you hear him people...he loved his time here in boston... thats was chia pet people.... not wanting to pay him what he was worth... now if chia trades that toronto pick... what a waste...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Don't try and twist this around he asked for a trade and thats what he got.He never wanted to be here good riddance to him !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Chia tried to traded him at the draft way before Kessel asked for a trade. When you treat someone like shtt they usually leave.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto goal scored by #81................:
    I TOLD YOU ALL SO
    Posted by bruins8

Hey, where have you been for the last 14 games?  Oh, that's right - you've been invisible...kinda like your boy Phil

Go back to living under your bridge

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I hope that all the SHEEP and JILTED LOVERS that keep talking about Kessel will just shut up.  So tiring.  I remember after the all-star break some idiot actually posted something about "Kessel looks chubby in the face".  So sad.  Classic Bruins stuff going on the past few nights.  Everyone was so excited after the 2 games they played and won last week. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I TOLD YOU ALL SO
    Posted by bruins8

You are a complete coward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

the goals I saw scored by #84 were more significant and were better goals and in the game context more timely goals.

the title should read Toronto goal scored by #84.

#84 is Grabovski.  Sure sounds to me like people don't know that.  And you should note that he has played one less game than Phil, he has 3 more goals and 3 more assists.

Grabovski looks like he same the same speed as Kessel.

Grabovski, after being knocked senseless by Chara, stuck to it.  He was literally knocked senseless, he tried to stand up and fell over.  Yet he made an significant impact after that hit, and did not shy away from skating into the traffic afterward.

Yet the Kessel lovers only notice Kessel.

The Kessel lovers did not notice that Grabovski had the GWG.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I TOLD YOU ALL SO
    Posted by bruins8

What was it again you told everyone??

Was it something like... "you'll see!! He'll score 2 goals in 14 games against the Bruins this year"

Troll is indeed the perfect terminology!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

In Response to Toronto goal scored by #81................:
    PHIL KESSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad we kept the invisible David Krejci and his 8 goals. Couldn't afford to lose him....no way. At least you clowns know why Florida hasn't made the playoffs in 20 years.......NATHAN HORTON....couldn't carry Kessel's jock strap
    Posted by nash99

Does Kessel even need a jock strap?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Kessel will get 30 goals again this year. You won't see a Bruin do that for another ten years at least...horrible management

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from alwaysabruin. Show alwaysabruin's posts

Nash why don't you go to the leafs board since your obviously in love with kessel and the leafs maybe you can carry his jock if your up to it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Toronto goal scored by #81................ : Does Kessel even need a jock strap?
    Posted by lucicfan

best. line. ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Toronto goal scored by #81................ : Does Kessel even need a jock strap?
    Posted by lucicfan

The woman sitting in front of me was screaming "Kessel has a man gina!!"
    In addition to a whole lot of other stuff she was screaming.
    Then she turned and said to the guys sitting to my left "YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT!!"
    Then a minute later she said "I HAVE SUPER SENSITIVE HEARING!!"

She was kinda hot.

I bet everything I own she's making her man miserable as all hell or will very shortly.  May God have mercy on that guy's soul if he ever comes home smelling of perfume.

Kessel had a good game, that's what he should be doing - and doing more of every game, but Grabovski singlehandedly won that game for the Leafs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eaglecanuck. Show Eaglecanuck's posts

We need players with 2 testicles, Kessel has one and Joe Thornton has none!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Kessel will get 30 goals again this year. You won't see a Bruin do that for another ten years at least...horrible management
    Posted by nash99

The bruins will be playing come spring time. You won't see the Laffs do that for another ten years at least! Oh ya and horrible management.... ahem... Really? Talk about a major "he who lives in a glass house" statement!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

kessel is a traitor who left the best city in the world boston for the remote back country of canada toronto do they even have indoor pluming at the leafs rink lol . so phil k deserves to be hated here so he gets a couple lucky goals he still a traitor

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Enough about Kessel! Nothing better to discuss than a trade that happened over a year ago?!  Good deal for both teams how about that?  Toronto gets a speedy winger who can pop goals. B's get young talent to continue building the organizational depth.  Thats it move on.  If you want to judge do it in 5yrs, not once a week.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

I TOLD YOU ALL SO
    Posted by bruins8

Didn't you say that Kessel would score at least 10 more goals than any Bruins this year?  And doesn't Lucic have the same amount of goals as Kessel?  You are pathetic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Correction: Lucic currently has MORE goals than Kessel.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto goal scored by #81................ : Didn't you say that Kessel would score at least 10 more goals than any Bruins this year?  And doesn't Lucic have the same amount of goals as Kessel?  You are pathetic.
    Posted by 306bruinsfan

"TOLD YOU ALL SO"

what exactly was it that we were all told that came true?

Interesting that Bruins8 gloats when the Leafs win and at no other time, fraud.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Didn't bother reading the entire thread, but if Kessel is so great, why do we care that he scored a couple of goals against us?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto goal scored by #81................ : The woman sitting in front of me was screaming "Kessel has a man gina!!" In addition to a whole lot of other stuff she was screaming. Then she turned and said to the guys sitting to my left "YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT!!" Then a minute later she said "I HAVE SUPER SENSITIVE HEARING!!" She was kinda hot. I bet everything I own she's making her man miserable as all hell or will very shortly.  May God have mercy on that guy's soul if he ever comes home smelling of perfume. Kessel had a good game, that's what he should be doing - and doing more of every game, but Grabovski singlehandedly won that game for the Leafs.
    Posted by BadHabitude

That woman was on top   of her game in any shape, form, or manner.  

Sections
Shortcuts