Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

what a great thread. full of win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Laffs have a tough matchup tonight in Carolina and Colton Orr breaks another nose in the second. The skate of the yard apes is almost upon us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Washington lost tonight, they'll be looking to get back on track in Toronto tomorrow night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

SI draft projections:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/allan_muir/11/06/2010.draft.preview/index.html
    Looks like the Bruins have a chance at selecting a pretty good player so long as Toronto stays in the bottom 5.
    I think I might have to bang my head against something if they pick another guy nicknamed "the Thrill" though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Update 11-19-09 

Seven Worst Teams:

Toronto 12pts  (3 wins in 20 games)
    Carolina 13pts
    Anaheim 15pts
    Minnesota 16pt
    St. Louis 16pts
    Florida 18pts
    Montreal 20pts

Many of these teams are playing tonight with out point updates.

Draft Outlook:  Still looking at a top 3 pick.  We can hope for Hall, but Fowler, Seguin, Kabanov all are fine with me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I sure hope the Leafs don't pull another "ok guys, let's start playing hockey now that we've been eliminated from the playoffs" as they have done in the last few years.........and move up in the standings and screew us out of our picks. That's one reason I'm hoping PC uses at least one of the picks to bring a hot hand into the club come trade deadline...........I just don't trust the Leafs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Haha I love this thread

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha and It get's better the Laffs host the the Capitals tomorrow night. Olsonic's new favorite Team! and Kessel get's 2 goals but the Laffs still lose!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Leafs - Canes - 11/19/09

Yelle puches in a dead puck to kill Toronto's 3 - 0 lead. It was pretty funny.
    Watch the replay.

So TO scores to make it 5 - 4 with 29 seconds to go. Woohoo!

But they blew it. Again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Brian Burkes Boston Maple Leafs are going to get crushed by the Caps tomorrow. Keep on losing suckers, I enjoy your misery!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

3-1 Islanders at the end of the 1st period. Kessel with a goal on 6 shots. Toskala looking sharp on the glove side please keep up the great work!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Leafs came back though and tied it. Great Overtime up and down action.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    This draft year is gonna be awesome.  I can only hope that Toronto is just as bad next . . . and let's be honest, they probably will be. lol.
    Posted by s2e42o

Probably?
    Someone will have to explain to me how they could possibly improve next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I know this thread feeds our tema ego because TO is so sad a team, but it's an awesome thread. Sent some of my TO buddies here to read it and they were astonished at the attention the team's getting. What do they have in common with the Bruins? We all agree that both teams appear to be cursed with weird losses based on what looks like a streak of bad luck. But we all know it isn't that simple. Both teams have serious issues with energy and chemistry right now.
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Because, ummm, we own Toronto's first round picks?  for the next two years.
    Astonished?  Are you kidding me?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..its the happy troll thread!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : If this is supposed to be funny, I don't get it.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Why would it be meant as comical?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

1-0 Washington at the end of the 1st. The great 8 with his 16th unstopable force.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I know this thread feeds our tema ego because TO is so sad a team, but it's an awesome thread. Sent some of my TO buddies here to read it and they were astonished at the attention the team's getting. What do they have in common with the Bruins? We all agree that both teams appear to be cursed with weird losses based on what looks like a streak of bad luck. But we all know it isn't that simple. Both teams have serious issues with energy and chemistry right now.
    Posted by BruinsUnite

If this is supposed to be funny, I don't get it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Probably? Someone will have to explain to me how they could possibly improve next year. Posted by BadHabitude

I think I read somewhere that Brian Burke had allot of money coming off the books in 2010 but look how much that has helped Bob Gainey this year. Not at all!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

No, not kidding. This is the longest live thread on here. So yeah, astonished.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

This draft year is gonna be awesome.  I can only hope that Toronto is just as bad next . . . and let's be honest, they probably will be. lol.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want this thread to reach 1000 LoL! Hey where's Toronto640 ? Oh darn the hit's just keep on coming...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4686324 TORONTO --

The Toronto Maple Leafs have placed goalie Vesa Toskala and forward John Mitchell on injured reserve. Ooops....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Why would it be meant as comical?
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Because why would anyone in Toronto be astonished that we were so interested in getting Toronto's (probably #1) draft pick.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I know this thread feeds our tema ego because TO is so sad a team, but it's an awesome
    thread. Sent some of my TO buddies here to read it and they were astonished at the
    attention the team's getting.

What do they have in common with the Bruins? We all agree that both teams appear to be cursed with weird losses based on what looks like a streak of bad luck. But we all know it
    isn't that simple. Both teams have serious issues with energy and chemistry right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

You think Toronto has it tough now, wait to you see their December schedule.

Sections
Shortcuts