Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
                   http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=548948 Cowboys, What do you think of Morreale's assessments ? Regarding the Orr knee to knee Clowe tried to respond but the refs jumped in. There we are as I'm typing Setaguchi scores to tie it up 2-2!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Hey SanDog, I am thinking with this Leafs winning streak that it is bad, bad  news for the B's..:) Wish they would revert to their losing ways.... If you would have told me they would have smoked Atlanta, LA , and SJ on this trip  I would have bet my house ..not a chance..

Would have been nice if the Bruins could land another #2 spot or even #3 but I think we might be looking at about # 6 to #8 as more realistic , just because the other teams are so bad...In that case I think the B's would be best to draft a defenseman with offensive output and two on this list might be available in those slots... Dougie Hamilton or Nathan Beaulieu...

Man, to see the Isles and Oilers have a shot at another franchise player kills me..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

1-0 Yotes over the Leafs need to stop that win streak in Phoenix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Good news!  Phoenix leading the Leafs 3-0 early in the third.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Good news!  Phoenix leading the Leafs 3-0 early in the third.
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario

Like!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

5-1 Coyotes.  Final.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwtyl_H06o

Folks, please check this out.  Its brilliant!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwtyl_H06o Folks, please check this out.  Its brilliant!

"Ilike to watch all the Leafs fans cry
    Brian Burke you should have stayed in Anaheim
    Stayed in Anaheim"

Brilliant!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwtyl_H06o Folks, please check this out.  Its brilliant!

Got to admit, it is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Halfway through the second period, its 0-0 in an evenly played game between the Flames and Leafs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Scoreless at the end of two between the Flames and Leafs.  Each team getting their share of chances.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Watching the 3rd period on athd, this is really boring stuff.  Both teams need to make 50 passes in their own end to get it out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

//Watching the 3rd period on athd, this is really boring stuff.//  Hell, yeah.  What you're also hearing is the corporate ACC crowd on most nights. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Finaly, 1-0 on stajan goal late

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Flames get one.  And they should easily keep it since this game is like trench warfare.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The hockey gods conspired on this one as ex-Leaf Stajan gives his Flames the lead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ugh, they finally get going with 2 minutes left and a pp.  Sickly pp with the goalie  pulled, but they get it in by throwing a million guys at the net.

No Kessel on the ice for that last 2 minutes.

From what I see Grabovski is way better than Kessel.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Score is now 1-1 but I'm hoping the Flames can somehow pull this one out. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Not to make this sound like a back-handed compliment but Grabovski is also not hesitant to wade into traffic unlike Kessel.  If not for the arrival of his newborn, there was much talk of him being the Leaf rep in the All-Star game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

How many points have leafs got this year by getting a power play goal in last minute of game.they got 1 tonight,2 against bruins and i seem to remember it happening atleast 3 or 4 other times,its ridiculous.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

It hurts to see them get a point. This is considererd to be a 500 hockey game (point wise) and if they played the whole season at that pace we would pick 7th or 8th overall I believe (compared to last years numbers) so as far as bruin fans go this is yet another leaf failure in our favour.

Glass half full.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It hurts to see them get a point. This is considererd to be a 500 hockey game (point wise) and if they played the whole season at that pace we would pick 7th or 8th overall I believe (compared to last years numbers) so as far as bruin fans go this is yet another leaf failure in our favour. Glass half full.
    Posted by pauly1

The gap is growing between the bottom 5 and everyone else.

In order for the Leafs to make it to 8th overall, they would have to pick up 5 pts, if the Bruins were to do the same thing it would land them 5th in the league.  The Bruins are more likely to do that than the Leafs, but think of what an accomplishment that would be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : The gap is growing between the bottom 5 and everyone else. In order for the Leafs to make it to 8th overall, they would have to pick up 5 pts, if the Bruins were to do the same thing it would land them 5th in the league.  The Bruins are more likely to do that than the Leafs, but think of what an accomplishment that would be.
    Posted by BadHabitude
    Good points, but the leafs still scare me abit. I just can't get a read on them. All I now is they are a bad team year after year, and somewhere along the line things will change. Hopefully and not likely this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Rangers up on the Leafs 6-0 in the 2nd period.  I like!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Rangers 6 lufas 0 at 2nd intermission. Gaborik responds to benching by putting up 4-1-5 totals through 2 periods

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

That Leafs goalie (The Monster) is not the real thing.

Sections
Shortcuts