Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Toronto: Current Draft position: 5 Current distance from a playoff spot: 11 points (with three games in hand) Current distance from last place: 12 points Games completed:  56%   (46 games) Games remaining:  44%  (36 games)
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

I have to admit this is the only stat I think of when looking at Toronto.  Losing tonight to Washington makes the odds even better! Go Canes!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Toronto:
    Current Draft position: 5
    Current distance from a playoff spot: 12 points (with three games in hand)
    Current distance from last place: 10 points (BTW: Devils have won three in a row)
    Games completed: 57%  (47 games)
    Games remaining: 43% (35 games)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Toronto: Current Draft position: 5 Current distance from a playoff spot: 12 points (with three games in hand) Current distance from last place: 10 points (BTW: Devils have won three in a row) Games completed:  57%   (47 games) Games remaining:  43%  (35 games)

They have a couple of tough games away starting with the Canes tomorrow and TB Tuesday.  I hope they drop both but they surprised big time on that recent trip out west winning 3 of 4 but with any luck, they'll go into the break on a 3-game downer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Good news!  Canes up 1-0 on the Leafs with just under 5 mins left in the first!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Toronto:
    Current distance from a playoff spot: 12 points (with three games in hand)
    Current distance from last place: 7 points
    Games completed: 58%  (48 games)
    Games remaining: 42% (34 games)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

(in bad Michael Kay (updated to John Sterling voice) Leafs lose, Leafs lose, Thaaaaaaaa Leafs lose!
    Keep up the poor work fellas, The B's need a top 4. Do us a favor and play real bad so we can land Larsson or Couturier. I'll stop pulling for you to lose every game then. Promise.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE](in bad Michael Kay voice) Leafs lose, Leafs lose, Thaaaaaaaa Leafs lose! Keep up the poor work fellas, The B's need a top 4. Do us a favor and play real bad so we can land Larsson or Couturier. I'll stop pulling for you to lose every game then. Promise.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Buddy, you have the wrong guy.. It is John Sterling who does that Yankee's voice call....on the other hand , nothing could be finer,  than the Leafs losing in Carolina...and boy did Gleason tatoo Kulemin with a sucker punch at the end of the first period.. Man, o' Man!!  Nice to see Kessel be a non factor, again.... -2 again tonite and was not on the PP in the 3rd period..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Buddy, you have the wrong guy.. It is John Sterling who does that Yankee's voice call....on the other hand , nothing could be finer,  than the Leafs losing in Carolina...and boy did Gleason tatoo Kulemin with a sucker punch at the end of the first period.. Man, o' Man!!  Nice to see Kessel be a non factor, again.... -2 again tonite and was not on the PP in the 3rd period..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

What??  Kessel a non-factor??  A minus 2?  No goals?  Those are just numbers.  Kessel is awesome just because of his awesome awesomeness and that cannot be changed.  He is an all star.  He is fast and has a snap shot.  Nothing else on earth matters. 

In any 7 playoff game series, if Kessel was with the Bruins, he would be the difference maker.

O wait. I forgot.  He was in a couple of 7 game series with the Bruins.  he showed up for one them. 

O wait.  I forgot.  Numbers actually do matter in this game.  The idea is for your team to score more goals than the other team.  Scoring most of your goals when the game is already decided one way or the other, for example when it is 5-1 either way really doesn't help much.

Where are those "Kessel is God idiots?"  They usually come out of the woodwork every few months enlightening us with gems of wisdom about Kessel like - he's fast, he can score goals - the stuff we never knew about him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE](in bad Michael Kay voice) Leafs lose, Leafs lose, Thaaaaaaaa Leafs lose! Keep up the poor work fellas, The B's need a top 4. Do us a favor and play real bad so we can land Larsson or Couturier. I'll stop pulling for you to lose every game then. Promise.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

As far as I'm concerned, the Leafs are playing awesome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Right! John Sterling...My bad.
    Guess I should get my Yankee info better prepared....maybe not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : As far as I'm concerned, the Leafs are playing awesome.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

agreed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : agreed

They're playing so well, the "shutdown" kingpin they thought they aquired in Komisarek played a season low 7 1/2 mins last night against the Canes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

1-0 Tampa over the Laffs go Marty Go!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

2-0 Bolts now....weak clearing attempt by Gunnarsson(sp).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Leafs 3rd game in 4 nights. Usually a killer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Leafs 3rd game in 4 nights. Usually a killer.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer[/QUOTE]

NumbaFouwer - Agreed.  The edge in play is squarely in favour of TB.  Mind you, they just might be that much the better team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Leafs were outshot 17-4 in the first period.  Leaf play-by-play blowhard Joe Bowen just said the SOG total flattered the Leafs.  Were it not for Reimer in goal, TB would be up a lot more than 2 goals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

hey, general picture is that the gap between the last 5 and the rest is growing.

Add into that the Devils won 4 straight.

Otherwise - Go Sens Oils Isles !

In all honestly, everyone except the Isles have a better chance to rally than the Leafs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Leafs just lost 2-0 to TB but full props to them for not showing any signs of surrender right up to the final buzzer. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Leafs continue to play well, and continue to lose. They go into the break with 3 straight losses. Gotta like it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BattlingB. Show BattlingB's posts

Leafs next ten games are KEY to how they finish IMO.
    They have roughly 30 games left...they have 43 points.
    If they play .500 hockey and win say 1/2 their remaining games they'll end up with roughly 75 points.  Which should almost guarantee a bottom 3 finish.
    However the next ten games are key.
    They play the Isles twice, Buffalo twice, Ottawa, NJ, Carolina and Atlanta.
    About the only decent teams they play in that stretch are the B's and Mtl.
    If they don't turn things around and get a TON of points out of that stretch they are in TROUBLE b/c the next ten games for them include..
    The Flyers twice, Penguins twice, MTL, Chicago, TB and the B's...it will be VERY difficult to for them to pull alot of points out of that stretch particularly since that second stretch is near the trade deadline when they may be forced to dump some solid players (Beauchemin, etc) to go for prospects, since we have their pick.
    So REALLY pull for them to continue to tank for another couple of weeks and that draft pick should look even better than it does now...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Poor Phylis got so mad he slammed his stick against the boards when he couldn't even convert a rebound in the last minute...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ols I'm waiting for your stat.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Smile pretty for the cameras Philaparazzi 19:30 TOI 6 shots and a penalty ahh yes looking good as you wave to the admiring crowd.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]Ols I'm waiting for your stat.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

:)

Toronto:
    Current distance from a playoff spot: 12 points (with two games in hand)
    Current distance from last place: 8 points
    Games completed: 60%  (49 games)
    Games remaining: 40% (33 games)
    TOR Most recent losing streak: 3 games

Sections
Shortcuts