Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

LEAFS-FLYERS is building.   Seems like Leafs called up a tough guy.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305932

LOL this from a Leafs fan:
    Man, the only thing tough about the leafs is watching their games...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

legion, can you read this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Dang they disallowed the Loafs first goal good stuff. Carcillo was just talking smack to B a a t M a a n Kessel!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Whoa! 49 seconds into the first period, Ovechkin gives the Caps a 1-0 lead.  Love it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I <3 Phil Kessel

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

(I'm sure you meant 2008, when Luc got the goal and wiped his rear with Mike, but that was too juicy to pass up :P)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Kennedy97 - Agreed.  I must be hoping too hard they help our cause in keeping the Loafs at or near the bottom of the league. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think either the Flyers nor the Senators are going to make the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Gonna listen to the Leaf post game show on AM 640, the station that broadcasts their games so I can get the parade-route details from all of the happy callers.  I doubt there will be any complaints about the PK deal as he assisted on two of the goals.  Its just the nature of things.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes 2008 correct davecarr.  The year they lost in game7 in Montreal. Game 3  Bruins won 2-1 in OT.

Olsonicator nice username LMAO !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Leafs making Flyers look ordinary.  Now 2-0 on a nice feed by PK at the end of the second.  So much for the bad blood spilling over from last week.  The game's as plain as the crowd is dull!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

4-0 Lufas with 1:38 left in the game.  Thanks a lot, Flyers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Very intersting story about Komisarek BsLegion.My brother kept telling me last year that James Murphy was saying on  Montreal talk radio that Komisarek wanted to come to Boston. Did that conversation ever come up, needless to say I find him overrated and not worth the money he got 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Leafs making Flyers look ordinary.

Not hard to do. The Flyers are VERY ordinary.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

SanDog - Yeah, bro.  They're strong candidates to be on the outside looking in come April.  Its now 3-0 Leafs with the Leafs looking like world-beaters against these guys.  TSN's commentators mentioned that the Flyers have a dreadful record of 1-13 and something when trailing after two.  Looks like that trend's gonna continue tonight, man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

McGuire can be a G 0 0 B E R sometimes but that was funny. Colton Orr gets away with a cheap shot on Green at the end. He's gonna put someone out of hockey one day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

49 seconds in and the Great 8 gets his 18th goal in 19 games against the Loafers!

Phil must have watched his buddy WIDE MAN too much in practice last year came down the ice after the Ovie scored and well didn't come close HE WASN"T PASSING TO ANYONE EITHER... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I didn't see that but that is funny for sure. I do remember seeing a crazy fan dressed in like an orange body suit right next to the Calgary penalty box sometime around Christmas I think. Was wondering if that guy reappears every once in awhile...

Nice goal way to work around the goal Fehr! Toronto standing around!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

RHO, I just saw the Capstronaut hilarious. Are ol friend Knuble pots a goal then Washington's killer PP 4 zip happless happless Lufas!

BadHab, RHO, No.4 did you guys see the that wicked hit by Zack Kassian ? I just saw it in between periods on TSN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5E-aJFB3h8 WoW vicious...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh yah, and I'm putting my money on Washington with a 4-1 lead going into the third.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'd like to see the instegator rule gone as well would defenitly help.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Nice hit, wish we could have seen the fights after. kassian is going to bring it to Buf when he comes, if he can control his stupid hits like that one he will have a lot of highlite reels.

6-1 now ov has 1g 4a.

Wish we had Tosk as goalie(not) SO last night 6 goals tonight (LOL).  Why back to back, especially against Was, coaching like a minor leaguer. He should know Tosk is not capable of putting back to back games together, he was lucky to get 3 periods last night. I thought TO was better than they are, obviously not, Murray is getting desperate. Burke better give him some time off or his head will be still swivelling when the Olympics come.  Next year after Olym Miller and TT move to TO to keep Murray sane.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Good old Toronto, when all else is failing, you can depend on Toronto. 

Another step closer to Seguin, Fowler or Hall.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Good that they suspended Kassian indefinitely, the guy hadn't touched the puck, plus it was charging, he left his feet, I think the kid

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Did anyone hear Pierre McGuire's cutting comment during the third period of tonight's Leaf loss to the Caps?  He said "Burke's promise of bringing a team of truculence, tenacity and belligerance is losing 6-1 right now."  Nice!