Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

SanDog - Absolutely!  Don't the Laffs seem to be beating NJ to most of the pucks tonight?  Its like they're flying.  Guess that's what confidence does. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Wow 4-3 Devils with a few seconds to go.  They pull the goalie to make it 3-3 and won it with a few seconds to go.  Another big slap in their face and what looked like a secured 2pts turned into no point at all.  Sweet!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Shelled.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

yes what a star by kovy.  3-1 for the leafs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Alrighty Devils just made it 3-2 and there going on the PP OK Kovi Time!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Woot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Kovy has great stats against the Leafs so it could be a good start for him with his new team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man RHO so that's what a powerplay looks like! Wholy Cow Doc Emrick just lost his voice 4-2 Devils! 2 goals with under 40 seconds left! WOW!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Devils offense looks allot like the Bruins offense right about now Fudge!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

SanDog - Did you see how the Devils had TWO guys on Gusstavsson's doorstep on the tying goal?  Your right about their PP, bro.  Although they, too, have struggled to score goals lately, tonight they looked deadly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

Burke is a Mass boy cant hate him.
    my condolences go out to him and his family.
    on that note what a effn game last night against the devs!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

I love it.  This is the only thing making me happy this winter as far as hockey is concerned.  Hopefully, Ottawa keeps it going tomorrow night against the Leafs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Yeah!  at least Kovalchuk is helping us in some small way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Phaneuf looks good so far the man can skate and hit good pick up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Worries me, hopefully the Leafs can't turn it on too much.  Hopefully the Phaneuf deal was just an injection of energy that will wear off.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

It's kind of sad hoping other teams fail so your team can benefit, but it is what it is...Tonite is one of those nights that the Bruins win without playing ( actually moving up a spot ) ... Florida loses to a non conference team.. Toronto blows it in the third to stay where they are.. and Carolina comes back and smokes Buffalo, now actually moved ahead of Leafs by playing less games.... Atlanta gets smoked by Washington.. Good Night all around....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep Carolina with 2 in the 3rd to beat Miller. Great game bad lose for Sabres!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It's kind of sad hoping other teams fail so your team can benefit

No.  Glass half full or half empty.
    Not fail, but
    anyone playing against Toronto to succeed
    Oilers and Canes to succeed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nice I turn on the Sabres-Canes game and Staal makes it 2-1 Carolina. Hang in there Carolina ooops Sabres tied it. Crud!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Whoa Carolina! Bring us Hall!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

It's not sad hoping other teams lose. It's called sports. I hope the Leafs lose every game they play, draft pick or no draft pick. Same with the Habs. It's all part of being a sports fan. But I would like to say how sad it is that Brian Burke lost his son today. As much as I don't like the guy nobody should ever have to bury a child. My heart goes out to the Burke family tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah I'm like "Wait I thought you can't sit on the crease like that! Oh wait I've just been watching the Bruins too much!"

Canes tied it up 3-3 cmon Canes you can tie the Lufas tonight!!! Carolina going on the PP too...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Doggy. I think you got a stalker Wink

Watch #81 on the Jersey winner. He stops hoping the puck comes his way so he can break up the ice. If he'd been more responsible he could have been in a position to stop that goal!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If only I could be so lucky eh Kurako ? The Devils stormed back as did the Canes!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts