Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

It's tough to choose sides here. I want the Leafs to do badly for the sake of the pick. I think my hatred for the Penguins trumps that even though I know it shouldn't. I just can't cheer on the scummy Penguins! Then again they'll make the playoffs in any case so may as well limit the Leafs to 1 point now.

So after that convoluted thinking it's 'Go Pens', er... or do I mean Leafs? Undecided

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Those Leafs are amped playing the defending champs.  Its now Leafs leading 4-3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The Leafs are starting to annoy me! Let's hope the Pens can cash in on the PP!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Leafs gain a point in losing 5-4 in a SO.  They gave the Pens all they could handle.  I'm still hoping that top 3 pick remains a top 3 pick over the next couple of weeks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Did you see Cooke taunting the Toronto bench when he scored? Such a scum bag!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Pens tie it 4-4 with under 2 mins left in regulation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

2 points for Carolina tonight (which means 0 points for Atlanta which eases the pain of tonight's loss), Florida just took the lead from the Preds. Hope this holds up...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Matt Cooke ties it up!

Oh, the irony of it all...

<pause />

...now in  O.T.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK. For me it is now official worry time.  Not because of the points that they have, but because of today's performance.  It wasn't that the Pens were down.  I didn't see the Leafs do anything ridiculous like they have been.  Kessel appears to be tamed and doing what he should do, I hadn't considered that when he finally would get with the program, that that would be as big a boost to a team as it was a downer when he was on his own agenda.

Also, Booth is out for the season for the Panthers.  Uh oh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Am I right in understanding that a Bruins win tonight would officially end the chances of a Leafs post-season?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

No score early in the second between the Leafs and Thrashers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Afineganov makes it 1-0 Atlanta.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

1-0 Thrashers!  Afinogenov.

Clearly, I'm against backing into the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

The leafs' last 5 games: against Buffalo, Boston, Philly, New York, and Montreal.  I know the Leafs are hot but 3 of those teams are fighting to stay in the playoff race, NY is fighting to get in, and Buffalo has Miller. 

Bring us Taylor Hall, PLEASE!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Leafs tie the score 2-2 only to see those lovely Thrashers regain the lead 3-2 with just under 13 minutes left in the third.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    2 points for Carolina tonight (which means 0 points for Atlanta which eases the pain of tonight's loss), Florida just took the lead from the Preds. Hope this holds up...
    Posted by davecarr

Encouraging....

hopefully NYI beat NYR not only for this games sake but to keep them off our own backs...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Tampa Bay and Islanders both blew early leads, so weren't able to gain any distance, but since Toronto lost as well, they maintain the 3 point lead, maintian their game in hand, and click one more game off of the season.

Hoped for better, but still optimistic that the Leafs won't pass anyone. Their last 5 games are against Buffalo (playing stong), Boston, Philly, Montreal, and Rangers, all of whom will be playing for their playoff lives, probably till the last game

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

And while I'm at it - Isles up on the Rangers, Lightning up on the Jackets.  If the Bruins win, that's pretty much a perfect night.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Too bad Isles and Bolts lost. They could have gained their lead on Leafs.  It'll be a barn burner till the end for those picks.
    Anyways Bruins need to do themsleves a favor on Saturday nite and beat the Leafs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

2-0!  Artyukhin!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah and the Isle have gave up 3 goals in the 2nd after leading 2-0 vs Rangers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Check that! Its now Thrashers 2, Leafs 0.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Well, Florida only gained one point on Toronto, but at least they still have one more game in hand

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Would have been better if FLA won outright tonight, but at least they picked up the point going into OT.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Tyler Bozak cuts Atlanta's lead to 2-1 with just under two minutes left in the second.

Sections
Shortcuts