Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]PS. OMG what is up with Krylian's avatar!?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I feel like my brain was turned inside out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : San Dog read this  TO is sold out until the next Millennia, no matter the owner, they had Ballard, Jacobs has nothing on him. Ticks there are probably more than in B. I agree on the trade front(more important for trades), as long as TO is losing the better our picks look to locking up a scorer, then again our own losing right now makes our own pick look good. LOL! Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

I've read and heard about Ballard quite a bit. That's why I rarely complain about what or how Billionaire sports team owners do to true sports fans.

I think Toronto hockey sports have been loyal longer than Boston hockey sports fans IMO because of they had the Leafs before we had Bobby Orr. Let's face it the reason we started getting MDC and other public rinks in New England is because of Orr. The Bruins most likely would have moved without his arrival.

So Leaf fans will watch and pay no matter what Brian Burke does nor what Ballard did. Hmmm sounds familiar.

PS. OMG what is up with Krylian's avatar!? Ahhhh can't you complain No4 ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

the leafs HAve no goaltending and lack scoring punch u know its bad when colton orr is your number one foreward.  theres only so much that ron wilson can do  burke  is the one who put that team together

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : The NHL has a draft-day lottery .  If Toronto finishes last, it is about 50/50 that the pick would be the #1.  Bottom 5 means there is a chance of it being #1 as the pick can only improve by four places.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

You also can only go back 1, so TO finishing last guarantees at least a 2nd pick.
    They will not finish last and we will not have this pick come June. Burke will put his fat a** in the net if it comes to that and we will have gone for a scorer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]WHOOSH!  And people will be like, "What was that?" And they'll be like, "That was Phil Kessel!"  And it'll be like, "Goal!" and "Kessel Scores!" and "Kessel Leads Leafs to Cup, Marries Brian Burke's Daughter!" Man, it's going to be GREAT. Just you wait.
    Posted by MedfordMickey[/QUOTE]

I"ll bet Kessel is wishing he was back in Boston right now. Leafs will be eliminated from playoff contention in record time this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they are done by year's end. That would look great on Burke.

As much as I like the kid, he's entered the Toronto "bermuda" triangle......where up and coming "stars" quickly vanish (with rare exception) or are traded away. You just wait and see........I've seen it MANY times here in Toronto. Just too much pressure from media and fans. At least he'll collect a fat paycheque though. Maybe that will help ease the pain a bit....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]While it's fun to enjoy TOs misery right now, they're not going to be a cellar dwellar by season's end anymore than the Bruins are going to be sitting outside of the top 8.
    Posted by eddy75[/QUOTE]

Disagree.  Watch Calgary, Detroit and the Bruins.  They are losing games, but your can see the flashes of brilliance here and there.  They all have character and a good quality effort is made when they are losing.

Toronto's problems run deep, very deep.  No flashes of brilliance.  Komiserak casually skating back to his own net, making a half hearted effort to cover someone and tipping the puck into his own net with his head sums it up perfectly.  It was not just the bad bounce, but the total lack of effort, plus even if he hustled it was the wrong idea because he was picking up the wrong guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Just flicked over to the end of the 1st period. Leafs are down by 2. Stat flashed up saying they are .834 in team save percentage which is good enough (?) for 30th in the NHL. Maybe they should try to trade for a decent goalie  Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Could be worse could be a Leafs fan or player....It just keeps looking better and better. Yah Coach Wilson you don't deserve to get booed not at all. "We've hit rock bottom," said Leafs forward Lee Stempniak . "There's no lower to go." "I understand how frustrated the fans are -- I do understand that," said Wilson. "But booing doesn't help."                             http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295204
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

The fans with the paper bags over their heads is starting to grow in the Air Canada Center......and so they should. Anyone on this board who thinks it's tough being a Bruins fan......just take a look at the Leafs. They are absolutely pathetic. I watched a bit of their game last night and they came out strong, but have no flow to their game. I can't imagine what it must be like in their dressing room right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

The Leafs are in a real bad situation.  I think their on a 4 game road trip (that might actually be better then home right now), but your right, there is no way Burke can fire Wilson.  Anytime I get down about the B's I just need to read about Toronto.  No picks for the next two years, massive cap problems (check out Blakes contract), no goalie, horrible defense, and they can't score.

I'm going with a 5-2 Loss to the Canucks 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey Tuuka the Leafs are in Vancouver tonight! Any predictions for this game ?
    I say 7-2 for the Canucks and the Brian Burke caboose strolls along...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

If I was Kess I would take my sweet a$@ time getting back to hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Too bad the Canucks have many injuries.  They should still beat the Leafs.
    It would be very interesting seeing what the Leafs do on this road trip out in the Canadian west.
    If all fails , oh boy !  When they get back home Bourke will never hear the end of it. 
    Some Leaf fan said that Burke should fire Wilson ????   Wilson and Burke are tied at the hip with Team U.S.A also . No way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Update...

Florida 4pts
    Wild   4pts
    Leafs   1pt

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

FORMER PLAYER SAYS WILSON TO BLAME FOR LEAFS' STRUGGLES

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295874

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJSell. Show JJSell's posts

In Response to Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]0-2-1 with 1pt (last place) Draft Pick Projection: Looking Good
    Posted by tukkainnet[/QUOTE]

The RUINS will be in second last - they will have a good shot at two lottery picks. Knowing the bumbling RUINS they will take too long on draft day and lose both picks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ButchStearns. Show ButchStearns's posts

[QUOTE]Toronto 1  Rangers 4 Record  0-6-1  (1pt)  Worst Recored In NHL Draft Outlook: Pretty Damn Good (yes I know it's early...still fun to keep track of though.)
    Posted by tukkainnet[/QUOTE]

Well we drafted Kessel #5 overall so lets hope whoever we trade we don't trade away within 3 years.

Be careful what you wish for. I would say lets package the picks and a player to get a player at the deadline but we have no caproom thank to Chiarelli.

A soft goal just let in by Thomas... Where is Tuukka lol

p.s. your username you dont even have his name spelled right...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Gaborick will still manage to miss at least 10 games this season. and Heatley is making more than he has earned, way, way more.

[QUOTE]No more complaining(too much), Wife is having me committed for talking(screaming) at TV on Monday. Frustration with play does not have me screaming for trades etc. just for them to play like they can. My biggest beef is NTC for Sturm, he would be gone plus drafts for Scorer. Gaborik and Heatley both of whom we passed on are earning their dough.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Could be worse could be a Leafs fan or player....It just keeps looking better and better. Yah Coach Wilson you don't deserve to get booed not at all.

"We've hit rock bottom," said Leafs forward Lee Stempniak. "There's no lower to go."

"I understand how frustrated the fans are -- I do understand that," said Wilson. "But booing doesn't help."

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295204

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BTW Joey MacDonald is starting in nets for the Leafs tonite. The so-called " Monster " will be backing up .
    Go Luongo go !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sorry the Leafs are not going to recover and the BlueShirts have kept there draft picks. It woudn't bother me if the Rangers didn't make the playoffs as well as the Leafs.

Haven't seen many Toronto640, marco100's around lately now that the Ontario fateful have finally figured out whom fleeced whom!? PC raise your hand you're the next contestant on "How to pass a one dimensional player on to another GM."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tukkainnet. Show tukkainnet's posts

Toronto 1  Rangers 4

Record  0-6-1  (1pt) 
    Worst Recored In NHL

Draft Outlook: Pretty Damn Good
    (yes I know it's early...still fun to keep track of though.)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh darn the Leafs lost again 3-1 oh but that's OK ah what's his name is on his...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

My thought right now is that Toronto and Minnesota are going to battle this out for the last spot all season.  Florida and Nashville could get in the mix but I just see them having too much talent to not win some games.  Let's hope Chuck lights it up for the Wild.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

No Toronto didn't play tonight but a few other important teams did

Nashville Predators (Loss): 5pts
    NY Islanders (Win): 5pts
    Florida Panthers (Loss): 4pts
    Minnesota Wild (Down 2-1): 2pts (Come on Chuck!!)
    Toronto Maple Leafs: 1pt

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddy75. Show eddy75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Beauchemin did not pave the road to winning a cup .  Niedermayer played the big role on D to winning the cup.  Yes he's got a big shot and can hit but he's horrible in your own zone.  He hasn't been the same since his injury missing almost a full season.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Beauchemin was on the ice in every critical situation and played 30-40 minutes during half of Anaheims' playoff games doing all the dirty work while Neidermayer moved the puck. To say he wasn't a key to them winning the cup is just plain stupid.