Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

Orr jumped Shelley!

Hard to know who to cheer for. I'm siding with Gers for the picks. Bs are still in the driving seat and if they don't make the playoffs its their own fault.

I really think NYR/ PHI double header makes things intersting. The big danger is if they're in position that 3 points from the last 2 games gets them both in (although I would never suggest that any sort of match fixing would happen).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It does not look like the Leafs will pull a fight tonight...3-0 Rangers.  On another note what about the NHL calendar with back to back games in between the Rangers and the Flyers to finish the season!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

This means toronto clinches 2nd worst record correct. They only have 29 wins which means 2nd worst if they lose tonight . YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I love the way one of the TSN guys at the beginning of the game said ," Rangers are fighting for their playoff lives and the Leafs have to catch Florida and Tampa. The Bruins have the Leafs 1st round pick ."
    Now that was so lame !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Is it too early to shift this thread to next season?

You guys hear the Versus color guy rank on PK for his missed assignment?  Not that I'm saying anything against PK - so don't jump on me PK fans.  PK is awesome, he cured a blind guy once and fed the homeless and spread love and joy everywhere he went.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    Did anyone hear the guys doing the game for TSN on Versus? Oh the Leafs team looks so loose and they are having so much fun. 2nd to last team in the league, last PP, last penalty kill. Sounds like a great time. We will have a top 5 pick next year also. There is no way they are getting much better with their cap restrictions.
    Posted by DanteFratto

I heard them talking about last in 2 categories but didn't quite catch what it was. Last in PP. Really? Even with Phil theThrill and his 10% shooting average?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh and Toronto also has the worst save % in the league. Maybe they will be willing to over pay for Thomas this offseason.Posted by DanteFratto

Ha Ha nice DF! LoL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

With just under six minutes left in the first period, NYR 3, Leafs 0.  Rangers beating them to the puck all over the ice.  Pierre Maguire just said he heard a member of the Leaf coaching staff ask the bench "Does anyone here want the puck?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I want no one on that team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I heard that, Leafs look tired.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So, a top 3 pick for Phil Kessel.  Not to shabby.
    Posted by bim09

Not done yet, I say top 5 again next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

real sweet now if the bs lose tom w could be in 9h fri night
    Posted by bruins8

And if the Bruins win we could end the season in 6th place.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

So, a top 3 pick for Phil Kessel.  Not to shabby.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

RANGER BEAT LEAFS 5..1 ,BRUINS HAVE  WHAT THEY WANT A GOOD PICK ,HOPE ITS HALL ,,THANKS BURKEY

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by bruins8

oh, and ever hear of being a buzz kill?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Looks like Toronto clinches last place in the conference, SWEET!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't wait.  I'll start now.  So 2010-2011 looks pretty good.  Komiserak looks to be back in the Leafs line up and I consider him to be the best poison that there is.  He's just a black hole for team energy level.  Plus the Leafs will be playing in the NHL, so the competition will be pretty stiff for a team mostly made up of AHL guys.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bs are still in the driving seat and if they don't make the playoffs its their own fault. I really think NYR/ PHI double header makes things intersting. The big danger is if they're in position that 3 points from the last 2 games gets them both in (although I would never suggest that any sort of match fixing would happen). Posted by Kurako

Funny Kurako, Boomer and Thistel talked about this on NHL Home Ice radio today. They were saying that the odds of that happening were pretty slim.

You're right The Bs just need to win and there in plus Wash. and Buffalo have clinched there divisions so they will probably look to sit there stars more now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

time to put this thread to bed?

Or try for 1000 posts?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Notice how TB and Panthers suddenly win now that Toronto has 29th spot clinched.
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

Down this last stretch I could have sworn the Panthers were tanking it !
    Good observation Numba !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Toronto Will improve. They will make the playoffs next year amid it will be nailing the 7th or 8th spot. They have money to spend and burke has made sure to get rid of most of his players via trade deadline so he can have some money to spend over this summer They will get one decent Centremen, Defenseman , get stud pick Kadri to join them , possibly sign another vet forward.Posted by yaz16

Burke has 7Mil to spend this summer if he trades one of his best players Kaberle to free up space he will then need to replace that player. 14Mil for 3 players or 7Mil for 2 players will not fill all the holes that Toronto have.

They will not finish with 2nd worst record but they will not make the playoffs either. Carolina will be back in the playoffs next year so there will be no room.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ah, one more game.  But in due respect to the massively misplaced investment of time and energy by so many committed people, we know who we are, I think it should be resurrected in August around the time rosters start to take shape and players thoughts turn to camp.  We'll be able to speculate about whether the new round of college free agents and second tier free agents Burke acquires will make the Leafs the third  worst team next year or cause them to take a step back. Just the one, though, 'cause, welll.... The absolute best part of this?  I despise the Laffs at all times, but this time the Bruins directly benefit from their awfulness.  That's double your pleasure double your fun time. Teams I despise enough that, when they play, I support the zebras: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary. 
    Posted by Bookboy007

Are you kidding me?!?!?  I'm more addicted to this thread than anyone could ever be addicted to smack or meth!  I'll go into withdrawl if I don't post to it, at least until the end of next season when another high pick arrives!

And if you hate the Leafs, it's just awesome to see how much their own fans hate them!
    http://www.blogesalming.com/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : I just hope neither Tampa or Florida gets 1 of the top 2 picks (especially Tampa). Both have good young teams with solid goaltending.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

Not so worried about FLA, but Tampa... wow.  that Stamkos kid impresses me to death. 

Sections
Shortcuts