Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

OMG.  Leafs 5-3 PP Phaneuf, Kaberle, Kessel, Bozak - and they didn't score.  At the tail end of the 2nd penalty the Leafs 2nd unit pp got one.

And again - who cares about the goals - but that 1st PP unit was outright putrid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Leafs might get lucky as Cammalleri can get suspened. http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=336315 RMiller you should be ashamed with your team; another gutless act: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3bqxNiJSo
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Reasons to be cheerful:
    Phaneuf.  I am honestly shocked by what I've seen of him in preseason.  No pressure, alone with the puck and passed it directly to a Red Wing - like when you're playing pickup and everyone has on a different color and you forgot what team the guy is playing on.  Wow.  What is up with him?
    - And - I saw him try to hit someone hard and put them through the boards, missed the guy totally and croaked himself.

Komiserak being himself.  'nuff said.

Gunnarson, who I thought was a bright spot for them, looks to be having a really bad sophomore slump or he got the same disease Phaneuf has.

Giguerre, he looks tired to me.

They look much worse to me than last year, except for Kessel and Versteeg, both of whom have turned it up a notch.

Bubble gum and spit is holding the Leafs together, they get a serious kick and they are done for.

If Kessel or Versteeg get hurt, this team could very well finish last overall.
    From what I've seen of the Oilers preseason, honestly I thought they were playing pretty decent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Montreal - Toronto whould be a good game to start the NHL season for me. There are so many story lines here to make Bruin fans enjoy and laugh away. -Price having a bad game. -Leafs crashing Price crease -Komisarek cheap shotting -Phaneuf cheap " -Habs looking to chop at Kessel (watch PK Suban) -Habs PP making the Leafs pay on -Fight night - Kessel-Lapierre (this time Lucic can't help) Feel free to join in guys and gals ... LOL Let's sit back and enjoy this one !

Awesome, I  hope that one will be on the NHL network, if only both teams could lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Woo Hoo!! Lashoff on waivers, Kadri, Caputi and Hanson cut. I thought Kadri and Caputi were expected to make the team?  No? Certainly isn't good that none of them made it.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Although I see them beating Montreal tomorrow.
    Does not help Habs with suspension and injuries.  Montreal's bread n butter,  the PP without their two best  ,  Cammalleri and Markov.
    Then again,  can Price steal the show ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Leafs might get lucky as Cammalleri can get suspened.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=336315

RMiller you should be ashamed with your team; another gutless act:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3bqxNiJSo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Woo Hoo!!

Lashoff on waivers, Kadri, Caputi and Hanson cut.

I thought Kadri and Caputi were expected to make the team?  No?

Certainly isn't good that none of them made it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I agree with you BadHab. Toronto just doesn't have the depth to overcome inevitable injuries during the season.  I expect to get a lottery pick this year unless they grossly overachieve, which is a possibility.  I don't see it though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha Doc Emrick said print the playoff tickets for Toronto LoL! 2-0 you know who scored bring in the trolls now...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Folks, at 12:09 of the first period, Leafs 1, Habs 0.  Price in goal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

A top 3 pick would be so sweet!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Ha Ha Doc Emrick said print the playoff tickets for Toronto LoL! 2-0 you know who scored bring in the trolls now...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I heard that, bro.  Dustin Boyd just got one back for Montreal.  2-1, Leafs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Not so much a question of the habs winning as the Leafs losing, they only have a couple of guys that can put the puck in the net.  With Phaneuf and Komiserak you can be sure that they will give the Habs tons of PP chances. Other than their 2 best players who have taken a step forward, everyone else looks like they took a step back.

and Price most likely out with the flu.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cammalleri and Markov being out is going to hurt especially the way Montreal leans on their PP.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Price looks baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Way to burn Gill, by kessel lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

A certain No. 81 just scored his first of the year to make it 2-0, Leafs over Montreal.  Naturally, the T. O. crowd is all over Price.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't believe I'm about to say this go Habs! Dustin Boyd just cut the lead in half 2-1 pick it up Habs (that was weird typing that)...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Although I see them beating Montreal tomorrow. Does not help Habs with suspension and injuries.  Montreal's bread n butter,  the PP without their two best  ,  Cammalleri and Markov. Then again,  can Price steal the show ?  

Not so much a question of the habs winning as the Leafs losing, they only have a couple of guys that can put the puck in the net.  With Phaneuf and Komiserak you can be sure that they will give the Habs tons of PP chances.

Other than their 2 best players who have taken a step forward, everyone else looks like they took a step back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]Darm.  From the 3rd period I'd say Giguerre gave them that win. 16 turnovers I think I saw.  Wow.  I'd say the Leafs won that on pure adrenalin and excellent goaltending by Giguerre.

Giguere did look sharp but Montreal were outmanned they did not have Cammalleri, Markov or Hamrilik.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker: [QUOTE]What happened to Phaneuf?  I just started watching in the 3rd period. Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Took a shot off the foot at the end of the 2nd period no updates yet from Freidman, Dreger or McKenzie on twitter...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Ah well, another 0-for-October was probably too much to hope for ;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Looks to me like the Panthers will finish last this season mostly because it seems like they are trying to lose. Oilers look good to me.

You're right on this ,  Panthers will finish last and Wideman leading the way in the minus .
    I'm in Toronto and as many (non knowledgeable) fans are saying the Leafs will finish 5th in East the real fans say it's same ol' and they will be fighting for a playoff spot. The only thing they might be correct if Kessel will get more than 36 goals. Will it matter ?
    I don't think so,  they hardly beat another team some say will not make the playoffs and were missing three of their best players and that's with Price in nets weakened by the flu. Maybe Kessel does not score (on Gills F up) if Price was 100%. I was not impressed with the Leafs last night.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't want to live any longer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It looks like the Leafs are going to be better this year.  2-0 another goal for Kessel!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What happened to Phaneuf?  I just started watching in the 3rd period.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Please hockey gods, reward me with the leafs getting a spanking tonight, please please please.  I promise I'll be good, I swear.  Just let the Sens crush them tonight.

If the Leafs lose 7-1 with Kessel scoring the only goal so far as I can tell everyone on this board will go to sleep happy with a consolation prize tonight.

amen.