Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

My thought right now is that Toronto and Minnesota are going to battle this out for the last spot all season.  Florida and Nashville could get in the mix but I just see them having too much talent to not win some games.  Let's hope Chuck lights it up for the Wild.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Time for another update:

The Six Worst Teams (by PTS)

Carolina 7pts
    New York Isl. 7pts
    Anehiam 7pts 
    Minnesota 6pts
    Florida 5pts
    Toronto 1pt (not even smelling a win)

Draft Projection: Looking Good....give me Hall, Seguin, or Fowler

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    Time for another update: The Six Worst Teams (by PTS) Carolina 7pts New York Isl. 7pts Anehiam 7pts  Minnesota 6pts Florida 5pts Toronto 1pt (not even smelling a win) Draft Projection: Looking Good....give me Hall, Seguin, or Fowler
    Posted by TuukkainNet

and the Ducks kicked our azz's that game.
    I can't believe they only have 7 points. The season is young for them also.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Update 10-30-09 Standings (Bottom Seven): Toronto 6pts Carolina 7pts Anaheim 7pts (playing now 2-2) Florida 8pts Minnesota 8pts Atlanta 9pts Detroit 11pts Draft Position:  Still Good but Toronto is playing better hockey.  The "Monster" appears to be solid and Kessel is supposedly playing again this week.  I still think it will be a battle between Toronto, Minnesota, and you can add Florida into the mix (the loss of Booth indefinitely is going to be tough on them).  Anaheim has too much talent, Atlanta will get Kovalchuk back (although he might be less likely to resign if they're far out of the race when he returns) and Detroit is Detroit. Give me Hall or Fowler and I'm happy, both would be huge for the B's. 
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Carolina and Anaheim won't threaten our pick, as they are too talented and have too many winners to keep up recent poor play. I don't think Florida and Atlanta are bad enough to claim the top pick, and Detroit definately won't. Minnesota is really the team that scares me as they are absolutely hopeless and have a very good chance at first pick. I still think we will get first pick though because Minny at least has Backstrom, and Havlat should mesh soon with Koivu. Toronto definately has been playing better, hopefully getting Kessel back will have a negative effect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Its' called conserving Legion and getting ready for the big Monster bashes Tonight! Gotta stay in better shape these days to hoot n holla all day watching college football and our Bs! Then go out and dress up like a fool with the youngins. LoL!

Tomorrow will be the Bs matinee and then football on the sofa. It takes a whole day to revover these holiday weekend bashes hee hee

What Montreal boards do you go on ? hfboard ? Ah will have to DVR the Leafs-Habs. I will check it out tomorrow morning if I can get an eye open.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Dont worry, the Leafs scored the most goals they'll ever score in a game all season against the Ducks. The offense is horrible, and the defense, supposed to be good, isnt much better than the O. Im still confident we could get #1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

christ, toronto is winning 2-1.  the ducks looked sloppy, lot's of penalties. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Well, it had to happen...

Leafs win.......3pts
    Florida     5pts
    Minnesota     6pts

Draft Projection:  Still solid, although with Booth out indefinitely in Florida they're going to have a hard time winning some games.  The "monster" also looked decent in net for Toronto...just a one game sample though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Speaking of Ducks - Leafs I'm going to with 7-1 for tonights prediction. Nothing like a lousy team coming to your house to help get you out of the bottom of the Western Conference.

I hope Anaheim doesn't play Giguère cause I hear Burke is trying to trade for him. I wouldn't want him to look bad so that Brian wouldn't want to trade for him. I want Mr. Burke making more and more bad moves putting them tighter and tighter up against the cap next year LoL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dont worry, the Leafs scored the most goals they'll ever score in a game all season against the Ducks. The offense is horrible, and the defense, supposed to be good, isnt much better than the O. Im still confident we could get #1.
    Posted by fireballer58

Yes, don't worry because the Leafs had 11 powerplays to 3 for the Ducks .
    No wonder.

Tonite 3rd period 2-1 Stars.
    Here come the Leafs....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anaheim is one team that is not going to stay in the basement for long. Down 2-0 last night they exploded (I saw that live this year against the Bs) for 4 goals in like 8 minutes. Lot's of speed Vancouver didn't know what hit them.

Toronto I have to admit they have been playing better lately. Doesn't mean I think there going to claw there way out of the cellar but they've been competing more.

The Sabres on the other hand are not a flash in the pan. Not off to a fluky fast start Buffalo is for real. They definitely can roll 4 lines. Have to check the schedule to find out when the Sabres play Pittsburgh that will be a good tilt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great game tonight Leafs are at least competing lately. However (ahhh) Stars in Overtime yeah. Cool now the Sharks and Kings are coming on. Good thing we don't have picks from either of these teams both gonna be good this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Update 10-30-09

Standings (Bottom Seven):
    Toronto 6pts
    Carolina 7pts
    Anaheim 7pts (playing now 2-2)
    Florida 8pts
    Minnesota 8pts
    Atlanta 9pts
    Detroit 11pts

Draft Position:  Still Good but Toronto is playing better hockey.  The "Monster" appears to be solid and Kessel is supposedly playing again this week.  I still think it will be a battle between Toronto, Minnesota, and you can add Florida into the mix (the loss of Booth indefinitely is going to be tough on them).  Anaheim has too much talent, Atlanta will get Kovalchuk back (although he might be less likely to resign if they're far out of the race when he returns) and Detroit is Detroit.

Give me Hall or Fowler and I'm happy, both would be huge for the B's. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Is the honeymoon over with Brian Burke yet? Me thinks so........

For all those depressed/disguntled Bruins fans......remember, things could be much worse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

christ, toronto is winning 2-1.  the ducks looked sloppy, lot's of penalties. 
    Posted by TuukkainNet

dont worry, the leafs will find a way to lose it ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : OK, so Beachemin and the Leafs will catch fire soon, right?
    Posted by BadHabitude

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Guys, just so everyone knows, the clear cut best player in the draft is Taylor Hall. He will go first overall no matter what.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2010/NHL-Draft-Profiles/Taylor-Hall

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

I forget, who did we give to toronto?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Anaheim  9pts 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh no.  Laffs are up 4-2.  What a bummer.  The Maple Laffs look like they are going to ruin their perfect record.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Is the honeymoon over with Brian Burke yet? Me thinks so........ For all those depressed/disguntled Bruins fans......remember, things could be much worse.
    Posted by 4everbruins

I got another angle on that, how could things be better?
    Odds on a top 5 are excellent, picks that high in the draft usually work out pretty good.

I'd be trying to start a riot if I were a Leafs fan.  Hell, I want to start a riot because I'm a hockey fan and the Leafs are doing a disservice to the NHL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

SanDog,  you're in the west, why up so early ?
    Watch tonite Toronto-Montreal.  A MUST !
    I've been around some Hab blogs and besides booing (not oirginal on Halloween nite lol ) Komisarek get ready for him to be taunted with the chant :
    " MILAN LUCIC"  LOL...
    Funny they hated him last year (I'm sure they'll hate this year also) but they now know how dirty Komisarek  was and he will be tonite against the Habs.
    Must watch this game it'll be a the " Cirque du Soleil " !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

and the Habs win! I just could not cheer for the Habs, no way Jose ! In the end Leafs just get one point.
    Posted by BsLegion

If getting a top first round pick means rooting for a Habs teams with Ulf Samualsen,  Chris Nilan, Sean Avery, Claude Lemiex, Todd Bertuzzi and Darius Kasparitis on it, I would root for the Habs.  Then I would pray their plane would crash in a ball of flame at the end of the season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Hmmm, you have been smoking to much hookah with Brian Burke.  First and foremost Kessel made a huge mistake professionally.  Scoring will happen but he is no Ovechkin.  He will gain financially if he banks the money he received from Toronto in the next three years.  Otherwise he will have trouble with handling questions posed by the Toronto media.  He is simply not capable of handling multiple questions without looking lost.  Ultimately this pressure will effect his play.  Briefly, the Toronto hockey media will kill him.  Toronto may not finish last but they are not a cohesive club in any stretch of the mind.  The Bruins will ultimately benefit if they trade the pick to get a bonafide scorer who can shoot the puck in one swing of the stick. Shane Doan anyone?
    Posted by islamorada

Man, thank god the posters on these boards aren't in the Bruins front office. Trade the possible first overall pick for Shane Doan? I would be hesitant to trade that pick even for Kovalchuk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlutoShinzawa. Show FlutoShinzawa's posts

Carolina 2 Leafs 0 good start...
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

What are you going to tell us next? That Bob Kraft is a better owner then Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs? I dont think so.

Sections
Shortcuts