Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

yeah Im watching this game too SanDog, that leafs power-play looks fabulous.. What a move by Kessel too burning that defensemen.

This team looks great, I hope they are brought down to earth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Good game in NYC tonight.  Leafs are getting beat up by a bigger stronger Ranger team.  But, overall Rangers look a little slow.

I get a kick out of these Leafs commentator's,  Brad Richards to the Leafs for Kaberle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]Too good. Bloge Salming does it again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VI97bPWHUE&feature=player_embedded Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Ding ding! Who is it ? "Phiiiillllll Keeeeessel" "get out of here before I call the cops!" LoL! The organ kills me as well....

PS. Guess they liken Phanuef to a Tonga island dwelling head hunter Eh ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

can we all just admit kessel is really good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Gaborik and Drury in dressing room.  Not good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Tortorella's gone if the Rangers keep playing like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lundqvist has every right to screech at Dubinsky he missed his man MaCarthur. Armstrong with an immediate boarding right after though...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

1000 Posts!!

I started this as a feel good thread....hope Toronto begins to stumble and it can continue.

Right now our pick isn't looking that good...but I still have hopes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Sandog, don't they look like they don't care?  This is opening night for them too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Posts from bruins8 are hidden Good!    Stop ignoring bruins8 No Thanks!

Rangers D is terrible tonight their offense is no better 3 shots in the 2nd! Can Boogaard at least beat the doo doo out of Orr for cripes sake!?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]yeah Im watching this game too SanDog, that leafs power-play looks fabulous.. What a move by Kessel too burning that defensemen. This team looks great, I hope they are brought down to earth Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Yep as much as I like the trade he's got a ton a of talent fo sho. Still looks fast on the worst ice in the league and Lundqvist had to steal a couple goals from the thrill. Lufas start the 2nd on the PP so New York has to weather the immediate storm on fresh ice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]1000 Posts!! I started this as a feel good thread....hope Toronto begins to stumble and it can continue. Right now our pick isn't looking that good...but I still have hopes.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

You're the man for starting this thread Tuukka!

If it weren't for Lundqvist it would be 6-1 and Philparrazzi would have a trick right now. Freakin linesman doesn't get out of the way Laffs score and to make it worse Gaborik n Drury are in the locker room CRUD!

Well might have to start happy hour earlier n put this almost out of reach game on DVR bollocks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

HELLL YEAHHHHHH BRIAN BOYLE!!!!!! the local boy getting it done for the bruins!!

two quick goals

WOW and another nice feed from boyle, almost looking like a 3 point night for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Injury to Leafs Dman Gunnarsson.  They're only running 5 Defensemen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

fuc

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

lol, i just paged back to 51.  Yea, bruins8 made a post.  Wanna know what he said?  I peeked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

right?  Poor guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

John Tortorella=brain aneurysm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:[QUOTE]Sandog, don't they look like they don't care?  This is opening night for them too. Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Seriously Bim they look worse than our Bs against the Yotes in the first game terrible. If Gaborik and Drury don't return Lundqvist is going to be walking to breakfast tomorrow with dents all over him...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel the gw goal   2 goal game  leafs 4-0

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Pretty goal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Anoter W for the Leafs and another 2 goals for Kessel.  The puck is certainly rolling for the Leafs right now.  Let's hope they go back to the good old habits quickly...LOOSING!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Now - back on topic.  I think it's not so much how well the Leafs are playing, but how bad the teams they have faced have been.

The Rangers are now sunk without Drury and Gaborik.  They were hanging on for dear life for a playoff spot last year, and didn't make it and they'll get pushed back further.  And then the Panthers are doing everything they can to stink the joint out.

Critical question, is Clarke MacArthur going to remain on fire for them?
    Versteeg looked good preseason and hasn't been doing much so far.

The way the projection looks like its shaping up now I think the best we can get is a 4th overall pick, worst case 10th.  I just don't see how they can do better than than 10th.

The Leafs need a good spanking.  They play the Rangers, Panthers and Islanders this month.  2 tough games, Bruins and Flyers.  Hopefully they can get destroyed in both games, then the frustration can build.  Kaberle can start crying again.  Phaneuf will beat up a team mate.

One good sign, Giguerre gave up a really lame goal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

now do you see how kessel is a dif maker,  his 1st goa,l only he could've got,  pure speed to create 2 on 1,  anyone else, the nyr dman wouldve caught and he finshes it....in ot he buries it....he clearly wins you games...wout his 2nd per goal leafs get o pts, wout his ot winner leafs get 1 pt,   4 goals in 4 games plus 2 his team is 4-0 thanks in large pat to him

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : nut  he can only play with one
    Posted by Stanleycomehome[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahaha