Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    I now have Sirius satellite radio and I promptly ditched all ESPN and American sports channels for the two Canadian stations (I live in Denver).  What a pleasure that has been -- I get the Greg Brady show, Puck Daddy radio, and the Jeff Marick show on the way home.  It is very Toronto-centric but the coverage is 90% about hockey and it is pretty intelligent.  Better than anything you can get in the states, particularly the Boston sports (Red Sox) radio. Nice to not have 1-800-54Giant stuck in your head all day too.   I highly recommend it. Posted by Fletcher1

11AM PST so that should be noon your time toon into 204 (I believe that might be XM) which is NHL HOME ICE Boomer Gordon and Joe Thistel are hilarious. They break down the games from the night before plus preview games. After them it's Scotty Laughlin borum at the Forum for 2 hours same Toronto-centric. Thursdays though Espo joins Scott then it's fun to listen to Espo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Edmonton picked up 2 huge points last night!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : 11AM PST so that should be noon your time toon into 204 (I believe that might be XM) which is NHL HOME ICE Boomer Gordon and Joe Thistel are hilarious. They break down the games from the night before plus preview games. After them it's Scotty Laughlin borum at the Forum for 2 hours same Toronto-centric. Thursdays though Espo joins Scott then it's fun to listen to Espo.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Thanks for the tip SanDog -- will do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Edmonton picked up 2 huge points last night!
    Posted by Hockguy0818

The 2 points tonight are huge, too.
    Each time someone behind the Leafs wins against the leafs, that's just enormous.

Getting a top 3  again would just be too good to be true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

check this out

Kessel is already coasting... you have to feel bad for Leafs fans, they deserve better than this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thanks OLS! 
    Reading was like a deja vu but I won't feel bad for Leaf fans just yet. I'll do it next season Wink.
    So many here posted when the trade happened that the media would have Kessel for breakfast.

p.s.  When is Kessel going to stop saying " I don't know "  as a reply !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I know, I really feel bad for them. I mean, depending on where they finish, this may be in the conversation for worst trade in the history of the league, certainly the franchise.

This is right up there with Thornton for Sturm/Stuart/Primeau (wow even typing this out now, you still can't believe the Bruins made this move....) probably worse.

I mean, I wish Kessel snapped out of it, he has tons of talent, and I'd like to seem him contribute to team USA-- but I wouldn't wish his passionless game on any real NHL fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Whoa!  In the second period, its now Oilers 2, Leafs 0 on a goal by Hall.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

3-0 Oilers with about 12 minutes left - looks like TO is about tpo become the worst team in Canada, and third worst in the League.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Wilson had replaced Guguerre with Gustavsson to start the third.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

With just a few minutes left in the third period, its now Edmonton 5, Leafs 0.  Man, "Leaf Talk" on AM 640 tonight should be quite the party of a post-game show.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

But Edmonton giving a spanking - it just doesn't get any better than this.

They could EASILY finish last.  Pretty sweet to get the 1st overall pick, wouldn't it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Oilers 5, Leafs 0 FINAL.  BadHab - The Leafs just may end up giving the gift that keeps on giving.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

http://www.640toronto.com/

they have online radio :)

The topic of conversation: "has it gotten lower than this for you in the last few seasons?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bruins have to go in Saturday and take over.  If Kessel doesn't get up for that game ,  then sh_it is going to hit the fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

OC - I see you're prepped and ready for "Leaf Talk."  Should be quite a few downtrodden Leaf fans calling in tonight especially with chants of "Fire Wilson" cascading down on the team. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm listening.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

What a win by Edmonton! Toronto has a really tough stretch of games coming up. This is great. Leaf Talk tonight is going to be good. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now if only the Islanders start winning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Leafs are in a freefall having dropped 13 of their last 16.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Just thought I would share....

Highlight...

Up next, the Boston Bruins are here Saturday with Tyler Seguin – the No. 2 overall pick the Leafs could have had last season if not for the Kessel deal. The booing was vociferous Thursday, but imagine the soundtrack to Saturday’s game if the Bruins win and Seguin pops a goal or two.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

listening to Team 640.  This is great.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

How do you find a live feed for 640....I can only find old audio.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Now if only the Islanders start winning.
    Posted by BsLegion

^This. Same with the Devils and Panthers. In the end, however, I think it will be a top 3 pick, and one of Adam Larsson, Sean Couturier or Gabriel Landeskog.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : ^This. Same with the Devils and Panthers. In the end, however, I think it will be a top 3 pick, and one of Adam Larsson, Sean Couturier or Gabriel Landeskog.
    Posted by Hockguy0818

HAHAHA!!!   LOVE IT!!!!!

Getting another top 3 pick would be incredible.

Sections
Shortcuts