Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

Leafs 5, Wings 1 with 6:38 to go in the third.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Great now the Leafs are gonna win the cup

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Update 11/7/09

Worst Seven Teams:

Carolina  7pts  (This looks really bad...Cam Ward Injured)
    Minnesota 10pts (Up 3-2 against Dallas in the 3rd)
    Toronto 11pts (Looking solid...The Monster looks like the real deal)
    Florida 11pts (No Booth = Big Problems)
    Anaheim 12pts
    St. Loius 13pts
    Atlanta 13pts (Digging a hole and hurting their chance to resign Kovalchuk)

Toronto's Draft Pick: Looking less secure as each game has passed this week.  Still should be a top five pick but with Carolina looking horrible and Florida's lack of depth it should be a battle for the worst record in the league.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Canes 2, Leafs 2 at 12:34 of the second period.  Another solid outing so far by Gustavsson. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Yikes!  Leafs 3, Canes 2 - Final!  Leafs host the Red Wings here tomorrow night!  For those who now view Julien and Chiarelli as having gone from the "darlings to the dogs" because of our club's sluggish start after barely one month into the schedule, imagine being a fan of the team that eliminated ours last season?  What then?  Lynch Paul Maurice and Jim Rutherford? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

BTW, Kessel with his first goal as a Leaf.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

3-2 Leafs with 6 min to go.  Carolina is proof that teams are playing worse then the B's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

More bad news!  Leafs 3, Wings 0 early in the second!  Crowd serenading Osgoode!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]It's a long season. Toronto's offense is paper thin. If (when ) they get hit with the injury bug there's no depth  to help them out. Think JoeSchmoe's one of the brightest guys on here, but believe Toronto's pick when all is said and done will be a top 5. I'm glad to see Kessel flying around, but let's see how he's doing in January when Toronto is all but mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and he's getting his adrenalin from energy drinks. Ward's injury seemed pretty bad. Taylor Hall, hope you look good in red.
    Posted by Davidorr[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Today I heard on TSN that Leaf fans are chanting MVP for Kessel. 
    Wait till they really need him to come through at least,  no?
    Anways,  when Kessel scores so does the Bruins offence.   LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]The Canes will get another goalie, if they haven't already. They don't need to be great, or even playoff contenders... just better than Toronto!
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]
    Manny Legace.
    With any luck, the skaters will realize that without Ward or Staal to save them, they need to play disciplined and will climb out of the basement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

4-1 Wild with 8:00 minutes left and nope Legion Chucky didn't score yet...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Carolina was good.  Cam Ward is still in the Hospital as we speak.  This could be a serious injury and without him they are sunk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

The Canes will get another goalie, if they haven't already. They don't need to be great, or even playoff contenders... just better than Toronto!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't worry Samsonov will save the Hurricanes! We should trade for that guy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kessel did inject some life into the Leafs for sure, hopefully it will be temporary.

I just about had a coronary when I saw aggressively backcheck, I didn't think he knew how to do that or was even capable of it.

The Leafs have been pretty lucky with injuries, but I just heard Komiserak got hurt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : TSN says Cam ward is out a month, not good. Its all up to Micheal Leighton.
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

What's new !! he has to miss his 20 games a season.
    I can't believe all the people that were crying when the Bruins traded him to Canes and then signed Morris.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cradle. Show cradle's posts

Couple more weeks and the Maple buds will be looking good! This will come back to bite Chia you know where? lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]Carolina was good.  Cam Ward is still in the Hospital as we speak.  This could be a serious injury and without him they are sunk.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

TSN says Cam ward is out a month, not good. Its all up to Micheal Leighton.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

In Response to Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]0-2-1 with 1pt (last place) Draft Pick Projection: Looking Good
    Posted by tukkainnet[/QUO

5 points behind the Bruins and getting better every game. Keep the picks ...we'll keep Phil.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

carolina is too good to stay this bad. They will turn it around.

Unfortunatley, it looks lite Toronto is finding it's game. Here's an interesting tidbit:

If we chopped off the first two and a half weeks of the season, and started on Oct 17th, the rankings would be as follows:
    San - 15
    Van - 12
    Was - 12
    NYI - 12
    NJD - 12
    Phi - 10
    LAK - 10
    CBJ - 10
    Tor - 10
    Pho - 10
    Tam - 9
    Det - 9
    Mon - 8
    Buf - 8
    Min - 8
    Dal - 8
    Col - 8
    Cal - 8
    Nas - 8
    NYR - 7
    BOS - 7
    Chi - 7
    Ana - 7
    Pit - 6
    Fla - 6
    Ott - 5
    Stl - 4
    Atl - 4
    Edm - 2
    Car - 1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

OOPS and I did see the blood trail on TV . DUH...  I just thought even the other Ward was hurt. Anyways it'll e a matter of time.  Not that I wish any harm to Aaron.
    I think the Canes will suffer this loss but I'm not worried,  this team always begins a season with major injury. 
    Canes are a 2nd half team with a good GM.  They will finish above the Leafs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let's go Kobasew !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Big deal, Kessel got another non important goal tonight. His first as a leaf was a puck that was already going in the net. He's great when the game means nothing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

CAM Ward the goalie, not Aaron Ward the ex-bruin.