Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Interesting quote on the blog by RHO: So I'm down at the ACC tonight in my Bruin gear and a guy sitting a couple of seats away turns to me after the Leafs go ahead and yells "You can keep Rask!" I'm thinking "Shut up, man!" Honestly, at that point, I was more worried about the rest of the game as the Bruins seemed to be having some trouble testing Reimer. (I was also hoping for a way to return a shot at that blue and white goof. If the Bruins were to go on lose, what could I say?) I thought it was a more "typical" Bruin game tonght, in some ways reminiscent of last year's get the lead and nurse it home club. You could feel the Bruins starting to grab some control in the second and when Horton tied it, I swear to you, the crowd at the arena was like "Uh,oh!" It got quiet in there instantly. I looked over at Mr. "Keep Rask" and he wasn't as loud as earlier. Savard scores and some were yelling for a high stick. I didn't even look up at the Jumbotron. Too busy shouting. (Felt better when the teams lined up at center, too.) I thought Rask performed more like his old self, even moreso as the game wore on. All in all, a good win. BTW, as the final horn blew, I had to send a reply to that dude who earlier got in a dig. Could I think of something witty? No. All I could produce was "Hey, man! You can keep Kessel and thanks for Seguin!" (There are posters on our board who could have baloney-cut that guy with much sharper comments.) Just glad for the win.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

good work RHO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So let's see how close we can get to a perfect scenario - in a perfect world, the Bruins, NJ, Pitts, Blues and Sabres all win tonight, and the Isles beat Edmonton in OT. Drops TO into a 3-way tie for second last, moves Boston five points ahead of the Habs, and puts them closer to 9th spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

5-5 Toronto-St. Louis now with two minutes left cmon Blues I need something to cheer about tonight!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Even if you hate the Leafs or love the Leafs as Bruins fans do when they lose.. You have to hand it to Grabovski, sick move.... Easily one of the nicest shootout goals your going to see.. and as a Hockey fan you love to see stuff like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsl4hyrRQQ

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

European player.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Kessel & MG Sure can skate!!! MUCH Better than anyone on the Bruins. I am thinking that the trade worked out better for the Leafs thank originally believed.
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

what ?????????????????????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Leafs really put it to the home side Thrashers tonight to the tune of 9-3!  This win should buoy hopes and expectations in Leaf Nation back up to their previously unrealistic levels.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

As far as Grabovski's SO goal is concerned, I would be lovin' it if a Bruin did that and it led to win.  Apparently, Grabovski has an assortment of trick moves to choose from.  He's already done a different one earlier this year and also scored.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

An omen?

I got all NHL team pucks on my backyard rink.  One of my slap shots flubbed off my blade and went into the compost heap.  Couldn't find it.

It was the Maple Leafs puck.

I wonder if this omen means that the Leafs will give us the #1 overall pick this spring?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Let's hope by the time the Leafs hit the ice later tonight in LA, the Bruins have beaten the Pens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Just heard this on RSO.  Legendary Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee is working on comic book superheroes for each NHL team.  The broadcast showed the characters for the Wild and Pens, each with a special power indicative of the team. 

Sportscaster Brad Feig deadpans "I hope the amazing power of the Leafs' superhero is a lot more than the ability to wilt and fall from a tree!" 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let's go Marco Sturm !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Here we go LA Kings here we go! Here we go LA Kings here we go!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Kings are dominating and have a 1-0 lead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Wayne Simmonds just gave the Kings a 1-0 lead. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Phil Kessel just scored his 18th 34 seconds after the Leafs had tied the game to take a 2-1 lead over the Kings.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now Leafs dominating the 2nd and have the lead 2-1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

While the Leafs still controlling the play in the 2nd the Kings tie it 2-2.
    The free wheeling play of the West works out well for a guy like Kessel.  Maybe they should trade to a Western team ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Marco Sturm just got into a fight defending a knee to knee hit on Jared Stoll awesome!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]An omen? I got all NHL team pucks on my backyard rink.  One of my slap shots flubbed off my blade and went into the compost heap.  Couldn't find it. It was the Maple Leafs puck. I wonder if this omen means that the Leafs will give us the #1 overall pick this spring?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Found the Maple Leafs puck in the neighbors yard, must have deflected off the compost heap.

Can anyone read tea Leaves - or maple leaves???

What could this mean?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The hockey gods must have arranged tonight's game against Wilson's former team the Sharks in SJ.  A win would give Wilson his 600th in the league. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So Burke had his way by having Kessel in the Alstar to represent the Leafs even though the fans feel their best player is Grabosky. 
    Now that was a steal by the Leafs over the Habs . Grabosky for the mere right to speak to Sundin.  That's Karma for the Kordic - Russ Courtnall trade.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

SJ up 1-0 in the first.  Good!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Nice knee job on Logan Coutoure by the cement head that is Colton Orr.. Way to respond SanJose.. Your best player arguably this year is probably gone for a few weeks or more and you do nothing to Orr ?  Welcome to the new NHL!!