Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Toronto Record Tracker : [QUOTE]0-2-1 with 1pt (last place) Draft Pick Projection: Looking Good Posted by tukkainnet[/QUO 5 points behind the Bruins and getting better every game. Keep the picks ...we'll keep Phil.
    Posted by scotland19[/QUOTE]

Deal.  In all candor and honesty, it the Leafs can motivate him, get him to back check and get him TO TAKE HITS and sacrifice for the team, then God bless you.  Then there would be something in Toronto that couldn't get him going 100% here.

As a fan and player myself, it drove me nuts to watch him snap his lazy wrist shot and peel off rather than even try make a move to the net.  He has the moves and ability to do it, if you light a fire under his but, he will, but not unless you keep on him.

I'm glad you have him and we have the picks.

Oh - and the Bruins are just 6 pts out of first place, that kind of sheds some light on the statement that the Leafs are just 5 pts behind the Bruins.  Oh yeah, make that 7 pts tonight.  Gee, and at the end of the season last year, the Bruins finished a mere 25 pts in front of the Leafs.  If you hadn't noticed the league is a lot tighter nowadays.  Have fun rooting for the Leafs, good luck with that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Sportsnet guys have mentioned PK's name now as he just got the Leafs on the board!  Hawks 3, Leafs 1 at the end of the second.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Hawks 3, Leafs 2 - FINAL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Kessel gets another one to make it Chicago 3, Leafs 2 with 3 mins left in regulation!  Come on, Hawks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Sad fact:

Kessel in 5 games has more goals than any Bruin except Bergy(4).

I'm not a Kessel whiner but it does bug me!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pascal Leclaire had a great game tonight! Sens 3 - 2 over the Leafs. Kessel was flying around the ice everywhere. Fisher and Kovalev carried the Sens offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Ottawa 3-2 over the Leafs. Final!  Kessel had 7 shots and was buzzing around the goal most of the night!  He looked dangerous!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Wow!  Two minutes into the game and the Flames are up 2-0 on the Leafs!  The crowd at the ACC are more quiet than they usually are!  Let's go, Flames! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

3-1 Flames with "The Monster" pulled for Toskala in the first period!  With just 3 wins in their first 17 games, tonight being the 18th, the Leafs are going to have to win at a pretty amazing clip to justify those who predict such a great year from them.  Actually, the only folks who said they'd challenge for a playoff spot live up here in T. O. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

At least this post makes me happy .  Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Leafs are outplaying the Hawks here in the 3rd. kessel with another goal! 3-2! Huet playing as consistent as ever. Nice rush and the snipe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Make that 2-0 Hawks!  Duncan Keith from the point through a screen!  Toskala never saw it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Toronto Record Tracker : [QUOTE]0-2-1 with 1pt (last place) Draft Pick Projection: Looking Good Posted by tukkainnet[/QUO 5 points behind the Bruins and getting better every game. Keep the picks ...we'll keep Phil.
    Posted by scotland19[/QUOTE]

Yup, working out just like you said.  The leafs are getting better every game.  They are now just 11 pts. behind the Bruins.

There's only one team doing worse in the NHL, and that's the Canes.  I don't expect they will stay that way, once they get Ward (the goalie) back and once they get their act a little together, they will surpass the Leafs.

Phil is a scorer no doubt about it, but have any of the goals been meaningful?  How many gwg did he have as a Bruin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Luke Schenn coughs up the puck in his own end to, of all people, Patrick Kane!  Result is Hawks 1, Leafs 0 with 6 mins. to go in the first in Chicago.  Toskala in net!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker: [QUOTE]Young Phil nails another one!  Leafs 1, Sens 1 in Ottawa! Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]

This is an awesome game RHO! Back and forth they go! 3 Fights (I might be missing one I was listening to the game on Sirius). Every goal there is an explosion @ ScotiaBank playoff atmosphere a very intense game. Battle of Ontario 3-2 Senators...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

With 9:40 to go in the second, Hawks 3, Leafs 0!  Play-by-play guys on Sportsnet have hardly mentioned PK's name but to be fair, the whole team is MIA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

4-2 Flames right now. Where is no 81?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

This is more like it!  Sens 3, Leafs 2 at the end of the second period!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Young Phil nails another one!  Leafs 1, Sens 1 in Ottawa!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

The Leafs are actually projected to be even worse next year, seven (vital) UFAs with 20 million in cap space, they dont look two good

CAN ANYONE SAY FIRST PICK TWO STRAIGHT YEARS????

lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I sure hope the Leafs don't pull another "ok guys, let's start playing hockey now that we've been eliminated from the playoffs" as they have done in the last few years.........and move up in the standings and screew us out of our picks. That's one reason I'm hoping PC uses at least one of the picks to bring a hot hand into the club come trade deadline...........I just don't trust the Leafs.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

I don't know, things are getting so bad in Toronto I'm worried about the Canadian government stepping in and bailing out the Leafs.  On draft day the Canadian Army might have a coup and they might take Taylor Hall out forcibly and tatoo a Maple Leaf on his chest.

It could happen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Washington lost tonight, they'll be looking to get back on track in Toronto tomorrow night.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Don't forget, we have two of the Leafs first round picks. 
    Two high picks two years in a row.
    This is going to be good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Kessel keeps scoring, and the leafs keep loosing. It would have been a lot easier to sign him if he showed this type of determination in boston (he looks great).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And the Panthers won tonight.
    And Toronto starting to put a lock on the worst record overall.