Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

2-1 Leafs. Final.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

in Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    Kessel just ripped his patented wrist shot past Montoya to give the Leafs a late third period 2-1 lead.  Here's a hint. It was unassisted.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Damn Phyllis...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

I'll be perfectly fine with Hamilton or Murphy....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, now check out the rest of Toronto's schedule.

If Phyllis is going to decide to bring her 'A' game, from here on in its against the teeth of their schedule.

Only 2 games against teams lower than them in the standings from here on out

02/24/11 Leafs at Montreal    
    02/26/11 Leafs Pittsburgh  
    02/27/11 Leafs at Atlanta    
    03/02/11 Leafs Pittsburgh  
    03/03/11 Leafs at Philadelphia    
    03/05/11 Leafs Chicago  
    03/08/11 Leafs at NY Islanders   *
    03/10/11 Leafs Philadelphia  
    03/12/11 Leafs Buffalo  
    03/14/11 Leafs Tampa Bay  
    03/16/11 Leafs at Carolina    
    03/22/11 Leafs at Minnesota    
    03/24/11 Leafs at Colorado  
    03/26/11 Leafs at Detroit  
    03/29/11 Leafs Buffalo  
    04/02/11 Leafs at Ottawa   *
    04/05/11 Leafs Washington  
    04/06/11 Leafs at New Jersey    
    04/09/11 Leafs Montreal  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
                           http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/ I'll be perfectly fine with Hamilton or Murphy....
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

My thinking also !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here is hoping for a nice 10 game leaf losing streak...lol!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

OK, now check out the rest of Toronto's schedule. If Phyllis is going to decide to bring her 'A' game, from here on in its against the teeth of their schedule. Only 2 games against teams lower than them in the standings from here on out 02/24/11 Leafs at Montreal     02/26/11 Leafs Pittsburgh   02/27/11 Leafs at Atlanta     03/02/11 Leafs Pittsburgh   03/03/11 Leafs at Philadelphia     03/05/11 Leafs Chicago   03/08/11 Leafs at NY Islanders   * 03/10/11 Leafs Philadelphia   03/12/11 Leafs Buffalo   03/14/11 Leafs Tampa Bay   03/16/11 Leafs at Carolina     03/22/11 Leafs at Minnesota     03/24/11 Leafs at Colorado   03/26/11 Leafs at Detroit   03/29/11 Leafs Buffalo   04/02/11 Leafs at Ottawa   * 04/05/11 Leafs Washington   04/06/11 Leafs at New Jersey     04/09/11 Leafs Montreal  
    Posted by BadHabitude

Purely for the sake of Bruin draft purposes, let's hope this group of games guts them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Purely for the sake of Bruin draft purposes, let's hope this group of games guts them.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

I look at that schedule and I think it would be darn impressive if the Leafs could win 7 of those games.  So add 14 to their current points and that makes it 73 pts.

One less point than last year.

I went back to 2003-2004 checking the bottom of the pack and 73 pts typically gets you 3rd worst overall.  At best it was a 7th worst.

And that's IF they can win 7 of those games.  A tall order.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : I look at that schedule and I think it would be darn impressive if the Leafs could win 7 of those games.  So add 14 to their current points and that makes it 73 pts. One less point than last year. I went back to 2003-2004 checking the bottom of the pack and 73 pts typically gets you 3rd worst overall.  At best it was a 7th worst. And that's IF they can win 7 of those games.  A tall order.
    Posted by BadHabitude

No doubt, the Leafs are up against it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Wow!  8 seconds into the game and already a scrum between the away Leafs and Habs.  Geez, another one of those who do you want to win games. 

I can't see myself ever supporting the Montreal Canadiens under any circumstances so "Go get 'em, Leafs!"  As BadHab clealy illustrated earlier, the difficult opposition on what remains of Toronto's  schedule should take care of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A certain # 81 just scored his 24th to tie it up with the Habs in the first period.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Holy Moly.  That Kessel just scored another one to give the Leafs the 2-1 lead.  Auld's in goal for the Habs.  Seconds later make that Leafs 3, Habs 1.  Jacques Martin's yanking Auld and Price is going in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Leafs can't hold the lead.  3-3 in the second.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

25 goals for kessel  how many for seguin again?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Nice feed by Kessel to Bozak for another PP goal.

But man do I HATE the habs...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

This is got to be the worst officiated game I've seen in a long.

Horrible mis-calls for both teams......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah the refs are trying to steel the show.  Leafs playing physical vs the Habs and habs having problems.  Still like i said in some other posts i think it is better if the Leafs lose.  I do not fear the Habs for the standings.  Even if the Habs win tonight ...we will still have a 2 point lead with 2 games on hand.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Posted by bruins8
    Are you REALLY SERIOS? If so, duh...not worth more than that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This pick looking more like I thought it would be at the beginning of the season 6-7 (more like 7/8) . 
    Reimer has been the difference maker and the Leafs found themselves a pretty good keeper there.  So far so good .
    I am kind of happy they're beating the Habs though.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow, did the Habs ever look horrific at the end of that, couldn't get the puck out from behind their own net for 2 minutes at the end of the game?   That was just so bad it's unreal.  I'm not exaggerating.  4 habs standing around watching 1 guy with 3 Leafs hanging on him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Habs were flying right up to that 4th goal.  Then they vanished, although the TO forwards did a better job of keeping the puck deep with a lead than the Bs do sometimes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by bruins8

listen Chumley,
    Seguin 1st season 10 goals 11 assists so far.  18 years old to start the season.  Mature enough to handle benchings and does what he's told.

Kessel 1st season 11 goals 18 assists. 19 years old to start the season.  Might just be becoming mature now - if he sticks with it, just learning to do what's told now.

Seguin is developing and continues to grow.
    Kessel's game is the same as year 1.

You are pathetic.

Kessel is 77th in the league in scoring with 40 pts.

4 Bruins have more points than Kessel.

You say you named your kid Tyler - FRAUD.

Name your kid Phyllis.  FRAUD.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

UGH!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

UGH!!!
    Posted by jmwalters

Agreed.  5-4 Leafs.  Final.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I still think this little streak the Leafs are will cool off .
    Panthers threw in the towel and it shows.  After Stillman next is Weiss to go , then McCabe, then Wideman ?  Dave Tallon is cleaning house and loves nothing better than draft picks (high ones) .  Tanking the season and they'll finish behind the Leafs.
    Only the Devils can pass the Leafs and the Thrashers. 
    I think Atlanta is diving now. Even they might finish behind the Leafs.

AND bruins8 Kessel's lover fanboy is back LOL.  You have to be kidding .

Sections
Shortcuts